Amaretti Chapter 353 Itachi+Kisame "Cover" Page | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Amaretti Chapter 353 Itachi+Kisame "Cover" Page

TechnoMagus

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Antarctica
Damn, I was so sure I'd already posted this here... apparently not.

Anywho - for Japflap and Shannaro as usual~

~Direct Linkage~

[mod=T-Mage]sneaky fellow... :notrust trying to hide your latest work w/o dropping by the main board....good thing i have sharp eyes.... :smile-big[/mod]
so in behalf of amaretti who seems to want a low profile, here is his latest "divine creation" :smile-big

iketaurus

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Thats whats up

kyubisharingan

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
nice...but wouldnt it be better if he posted it by himself? maybe he didnt want to post it here

MasterX

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
it's beautiful!

*Mel*

Artist
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I thought that she/he was not going to post it here XD
But I'm glad that u did =D
It's awesome ^.^
You're always getting better ;)

TechnoMagus

Reaction score
Country
Antarctica
nice...but wouldnt it be better if he posted it by himself? maybe he didnt want to post it here
and deprive his loyal cult of a proper place to worship him?!?! :xp PREPOSTEROUS!!!!!

anyways, we can't have the contributions thread to be spammed up with ooohhhs an ahhhhs from a single contribution wouldn't we? :smile-big

that's why we have these threads in the main board for specific comments and those "pro's" with galleries for a more general discussion.

although with kado begging someone for an itachi panel who's not so well known without his own thread/gallery for that work, i could let it slide... :notrust

kyubisharingan

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
and deprive his loyal cult of a proper place to worship him?!?! :xp PREPOSTEROUS!!!!!

anyways, we can't have the contributions thread to be spammed up with ooohhhs an ahhhhs from a single contribution wouldn't we? :smile-big

that's why we have these threads in the main board for specific comments and those "pro's" with galleries for a more general discussion.

although with kado begging someone for an itachi panel who's not so well known without his own thread/gallery for that work, i could let it slide... :notrust
hmm....i see your point....but i dont get the last part....something about kadoman and itachi
[mod=T-Mage]verify the chapter 353 contributions thread... :smile-big[/mod]

Last edited by a moderator:

juUnior

Intl Translator
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Poland
Amaretti is god in coloring, and this page is just another example of this goddness :D

but.. I agree somewhat with kyubisharingan. Amaretti posted in contrubutions, and in his own gallery thread with that picture, so maybe he doesn't want to have such threads with his colorings... or maybe he doesn't knwo that it can be posted like that :x

kyuubiseal

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
awesome Amaretti. I did a little figuring and i finally figured out how to make the wet affect. But i promise i won't tell anyone the secret....:)