Amaretti's Gallery

yopakfu

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
89
Reaction score
23
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
You're really one of the best Naruto colorers out there. Really like how you put a anime/movie-like feeling into your works, the lightning and shadows, like it's alive. Please keep on making good things! :D
 

FrenchBoy

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 25, 2006
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
France
wonderful. You are the best Naruto colourer I have ever seen. Continue !!!
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I love You :3
You are really an artist, and no less.
The best I ever since, even the officials.


pd: You MUST do a Tutorial xD
 

Amaretti

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
92
Reaction score
198
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
UpDaTE.


Direct Link


Direct Link

I'm with Kakashi. I really hope the weather improves in this manga soon. :darn I'm absolute kack at rain...
 

mugen

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
172
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
you just outdid yourself again :wtf
 

kyubisharingan

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 13, 2006
Messages
2,647
Reaction score
103
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Jamaica
god dammit, we both seem to do the same page alot of times. i do mine first....but then....you come out of nowhere and...totally blow mine away.........damn u...


THOSE PAGES LOOK GREAT! :D
 
Last edited:

MasterX

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
269
Reaction score
74
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
France
AWESOME!!!

It's BEUTIFUUUUL!!

You're the best!
 

LotusBlade

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2006
Messages
392
Reaction score
8
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
WAAAAH,
YOUR WORK IS AWESOME.

I LOVE IT
ESPECIALLY THE NEW 354 COVERS, OMGOMGOMGOMG. YOU ARE AWESOME!

Keep up the work, because its awesome (did I say that already?)
 

Yondaime-Uzumaki

Banned
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2007
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Congo-Kinshasa
A-W-S-O-M-E :kkthumbs, your works are Incredible . Maybe you can try And Make some 666 satan Art Works . I Cant wait to see your next work.
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I Cant wait for the TUTORIALS.
 

Zoe303

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
245
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
I just wanted to say: thank you so much for the double pages ^^* I love them. I know my opinion here is miserable but...I wanted to say it!lol

Hope you keep your awsome work Amaretti ^^,
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
OMG! I WANT TO SEE THE VERSION OF YOUR AVATAR! IT BLOWED ME AWAYYY!!!!
and of course the one you posted is sooo coool and WHAT DO YA MEAN YOU'RE A KACK AT RAIN ??? I LOVE IT! IT'S VERY WELL MADE ! YOU'RE WRONG AND I'M RIGHT!! aahahah lol :XD I love how you made the wet capes ! Great work! you truly made this piece stand out ^_^
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Amaretti, you simply amaze me, those 2 double pages are great. You are a God, and don't you deny it :amuse
 

Reese

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2007
Messages
57
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
AWESOME :) you are really good... did I say good ? You are Great !!!
 
Last edited by a moderator:

check0r

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
50
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Gender
Male
Country
Abu Dhabi
you rule, man. you should make a tutorial.
 

TechnoMagus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2007
Messages
1,970
Reaction score
27
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
forgot to add....since this latest double double spreads came out like that, i take your operation went properly and your hand didn't fall off?

even if it did, could you have done these with your mouth and feet? :nuts
 

Amaretti

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
92
Reaction score
198
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
god dammit, we both seem to do the same page alot of times. i do mine first....but then....you come out of nowhere and...totally blow mine away.........damn u...
Sorry! :crying

btw, can you do a version without the text bubbles? thanks.... :D
DUDE! EFFORT! :bored

Maybe, if I have time later. :tem

A-W-S-O-M-E :kkthumbs, your works are Incredible . Maybe you can try And Make some 666 satan Art Works . I Cant wait to see your next work.
I'll look into it.

I Cant wait for the TUTORIALS.
Is that some subtle HINTING? :XD They're on their way. Perhaps this week or next week or the week after. Something like that.

I just wanted to say: thank you so much for the double pages ^^* I love them. I know my opinion here is miserable but...I wanted to say it!lol

Hope you keep your awsome work Amaretti ^^,
Thanks for your miserable opinion! :D I appreciate it!

you rule, man. you should make a tutorial.
Working on it~

forgot to add....since this latest double double spreads came out like that, i take your operation went properly and your hand didn't fall off?

even if it did, could you have done these with your mouth and feet? :nuts
No, I didn't have an operation, it was just an examination/x-ray to make sure nothing was broken. Everything is still in one piece, and it turns out it was just fairly severe bruising, but it's getting better now, so no worries! I can feel my little finger at last! :clap2
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Is that some subtle HINTING? They're on their way. Perhaps this week or next week or the week after. Something like that.
Something like that ;)
You're Evil ToT
xD
No, I didn't have an operation, it was just an examination/x-ray to make sure nothing was broken. Everything is still in one piece, and it turns out it was just fairly severe bruising, but it's getting better now, so no worries! I can feel my little finger at last!
Thats good News ^^ I know how awfull can be to be examined...
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I'm happy to hear your hand is getting better and that it wasn't anything serious! :)
 
Top