American Politics

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
"ToLeRaNt LeFt" cried any right winger when called out on hateful or bigoted rhetoric. "I can't believe these leftists won't let me be racist, homophobic, or sexist in peace! I FEEL SO ATTACKED!"
LOL, you don't even know what's going on here, do you?

I'm not defending anything. I'm not being called out here... it's the opposite. I'm not the one justifying shitty attitudes.

I do realize that your knee-jerk reaction is your CaNnEd ReSpOnSe ('grrrrr! you're the hateful one, grrrrr!') whenever you zero in on the usage of "tolerant left" because you automatically associate that with someone saying that from a defensive position.

Only, you miss the forest for the trees. It is merely to point out the abundant hypocrisy of the left, which OFC claims to be "tolerant" yet time and time again proves that not to be the case.

I'd venture every time you've seen 'tolerant left' previously they actually were making a cogent point, and you were just too dense and reactionary to understand. Case in point what's happening here. Pointing out the intolerance from the purportedly and self-congratulatory 'tolerant' left as a form of hypocrisy is completely valid. Oh, I'm wasting my time, aren't I?

Talk about an embarrassment... you just walk into a conversation with no context and start firing.

Holy fucking shit

The deaths are preventable, and if you're refuting this obvious fact then you're even dumber than I thought. The main reason why the death toll is so high is because of selfish shitheads that won't mask up even to protect others because it" inconveniences" them. No freedom is lost over wearing a mask, yet these people, the right, will CRY like little babies about it. And despite claiming to be pro-life, they're the exact opposite.
I have sources and data at my fingertips that show little to no use for masks, and in fact they are often counterproductive. Same for lockdowns. There's almost no consistency or correlation between the use of either and covid outcomes the world over.

But I'm more interested in the sources you have that somehow indicate masks of all things would be an end to everything. And that the virus is slowed by ANY measures at all. And instead it is not endemic and just going to do it's own thing regardless, which is basically the scientific consensus. Please prove zero covid to be a possible outcome, and only if spittle-masks are worn to boot!

I'm guessing you're the type to wear a mask in a car, alone, and think poly-shields are useful at restaurants, 6 feet apart isn't an arbitrary figure, and masks on planes aren't futile, etc.

You'd think after noticing the amount of anti-masker republicans getting covid and dying compared to pro-mask democrats, they'd realize that mask is a good way to stay safe but nope. They'll remain being fucktards as usual and then cry victim.
I'm unaware of a study that links voting type to covid deaths. Please provide this study. Be prepared to be reminded about causation and correlation if you cite macro data from red and blue states that do not indicate anything...

Oh let's not forget how the right said comparing immigrants' detention center to concentration camps was offensive to the Jewish people (even though it's a fact that it is), but they have no problem victimizing themselves and claiming the way they're being treated for being anti-vax/mask is how the Jewish were treated during the Holocaust, despite the two being completely different things.
Sigh, you just love false equivalences, don't you? "...it's a FACT that it is" (emphasis mine) lolol. I'll just leave you to it, then. I'm not sure what this line of argumentation even has to do with me though... But I can't argue with your "facts"!

Fucking embarrassments. And you're probably gonna cry about how I'm "mean" to the right, while you were bashing some of us that you didn't agree with.
I do realize the left has ZERO decorum, by and large. I'm also largely not surprised that no one on this board takes issue with his choice of words, yourself included.

That said, there's a distinct difference between 'being mean' (I could give two fucks about your feeling about the right, or its nebulous existence) and being downright vile and applauding the deaths of your political enemies. I'm in total shock (well, not really) that you can't see that distinction as well...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Do you know what a false moral equivalence is by any chance?
Yes... and I'm not making one. I'm pointing out the shared theme of using a feature (real or otherwise) of a group to justify hateful language. To dehumanize (laughing at deaths as if disposable people), and to stereotype (you aren't even aware of a shared political view, or reasons, or conditions - it's just full sale hate). Hmm, dehumanization and stereotyping, not a good look!

Also, I didn't say they were anti-vax because they want to hurt people. My contention is that they don't care enough about the danger they're causing to the people around them in spite of overwhelming evidence.
Oh, so you acknowledge they don't have a bad motive at all - in fact many if not most think they are making a wise health choice and being expedient with their well-being. Shock, people have been known to prioritize their own health over others (even though that's not what is happening here at all).

So, at best, if your contention is correct, when factoring in motive they are simply misguided. But, you have a pretty low bar to laugh at their deaths since they aren't of the 'correct' political affiliation.

It's like you care more about the people endangering everyone else than you do about the ones in danger. It's really fascinating.
It's almost as if I haven't weighed in about my level of 'care' for either group (however arbitrarily that is to be measured), and I'm responding to YOUR sounding off about one in particular. And instead you're attempting (failing) to make the conversation about me in the absence of a single negative comment about my desires for anyone's health to be poor. It really IS fascinating! Only predictable so it's fascinating in a sort of boring way.

Hey I said likely. I only have your behavior and political affiliation to work with.
You really have neither. I know you don't have the later as that can at best be described as political atheism meets case-by-case basis (but certainly not up to be pigeon-holed). And you have the limited amount I've decided to engage about. You don't know my actual, real life actions and associations at all. The best you know is I think the (extremists/vocal) left is generally vile (one could say worse than the 'right' if they were to attempt to force a competition), and I'm very rarely surprised otherwise - see: this exchange.

Yep. Did you see my response to Sanity Check's TikTok about the transwoman that he posted with a (surprise, surprise) laughing emoji making fun of what women will be under "Biden's America"? My response wasn't to go all pearl-clutching puritan crybully mode. It was a dismiss it and even joke along with him. Because I'm better than that.
OK, so at best your response is whataboutism and two wrongs make a right?

- the mentally ill are easy targets, that's hardly the same as, say, an extremely lewd joke about AA's or gays, no?
- regardless, there is something to be said of joking about ones appearances/cool-aid hair or what have you as opposed to a large portion of people dying, often in agonizing, family-destroying ways. Totes the same!

And, you clearly aren't a fan of the ToG forum, because my posts are anything but puritanical. I'm all for being tongue-in-cheek, spicy, using levity, etc.

But there's simply a limit to nastiness for the sake of nastiness.

Be better.
I need a shortcut for "lol, irony" - it gets exhausting to keep writing ITT.

I don't know how you consider it backpeddling if my initial claim (that I have no sympathy for these assholes) hasn't changed. It is good that the Republican party is shrinking, that's another opinion I'm consistent on. The fact that their willingness to die to own the libs is contributing to that is unfortunate (for you), but it's real.
See, what you attempt to do here is conflate 'no sympathy' for a hateful attitude. It can be both. I don't disagree you want less R's. I'm not contending that you've been inconsistent about that.

That has nothing to do with the way you'd chose to celebrate their demise via horrible deaths.

No, it's where you dodge my question again. Apparently.
I don't believe you'd be justified. I'm shocked I have to spell that out for you. Learn to read between the lines; I couldn't be more clear on the matter either way. To try and make that somehow a 'dodge' when it completely isn't is just typical disingenuousness from you.

That's the closest thing we've gotten to an answer to one of my questions, so there's some progress. I'll point out that when making such a general claim you can put anyone that makes any shitty decision on the same footing as a racist or homophobe, which weakens your point. That wasn't an accident on your behalf though. You know for a fact these things aren't equivalent, but don't have the balls to concede. So more vagueness it is.
On the contrary, I don't hide behind it at all, nor do I wish to blur the lines with you about it. I SPECIFICALLY made the connection to racism/homophobia because that represents two of the biggest concerns on the left, or so I hear. It's not a lack of being vocal about it at all. And if the basis of their justification is SHIT, and the basis of your justification is likewise SHIT, maybe you could see the parallels. Because - just maybe - you wouldn't want to be associated with like behavior. But, you don't see yourself as a hypocrite, so I accept the failure on my part.

I'm an atheist, I know how the burden of proof works. The person making the claim holds the burden. And I have the proof needed to back up my claim, I just wanted you to nut up and challenge the claim. Because if you're just bitching about me being right, whey the hell am I interested in your opinion on it?
Oh, the old 'I knew better but argued as if I didn't' (until you called me out on it) trope? Cool, I guess?

It's the literal same opinion but nicer.
You could say less hate-filled.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Here... I will attempt the same energy. Shame on you if you don't understand the following is satire, not my actual thought, and only to illustrate a point.

First, from the ultra-nationalist, right-wing, super-conservative, theistic, Republican-voting Jimmy Dore:



- black progressives' caucus are anti-mandate
- anti-mandate = anti-vax
- black progressives certainly aren't conservative, and I'm not the biggest fan of progressives - a sort of political enemy
- no empathy for those stupid anti-vaxxers that should know better!
- anti-vaxxers are bringing CERTAIN DEATH on themselves as well as others, it's science and the only possible outcome!
- i.e., black progressives want grandma to die, and deserve to die themselves!! Stupid black progressives!!! Less progressives the better.

AHAHAHAHA, DIEEEEEE

:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate





It's only a joke! Lighten up!

/same energy




Meanwhile, don't gloss over the actual video. There are plenty of people that don't deserve to be lumped in as deserving-to-die. Even black progressives!
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,626
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Giant fucking walls of texts and all I can gather from it is how putting people's lives in danger is a non-issue and we have to sympathize with their totally self-centered concerns and whatnot. If they are allowed to be selfish, so are anyone else and can laugh at their deaths.

That's the longest response I can give to someone who thinks deaths are not preventable.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
LOL, you don't even know what's going on here, do you?

I'm not defending anything. I'm not being called out here... it's the opposite. I'm not the one justifying shitty attitudes.

I do realize that your knee-jerk reaction is your CaNnEd ReSpOnSe ('grrrrr! you're the hateful one, grrrrr!') whenever you zero in on the usage of "tolerant left" because you automatically associate that with someone saying that from a defensive position.

Only, you miss the forest for the trees. It is merely to point out the abundant hypocrisy of the left, which OFC claims to be "tolerant" yet time and time again proves that not to be the case.

I'd venture every time you've seen 'tolerant left' previously they actually were making a cogent point, and you were just too dense and reactionary to understand. Case in point what's happening here. Pointing out the intolerance from the purportedly and self-congratulatory 'tolerant' left as a form of hypocrisy is completely valid. Oh, I'm wasting my time, aren't I?

Talk about an embarrassment... you just walk into a conversation with no context and start firing.
Neither do you, but that doesn't stop you from lying and posting bullshit here. Like claiming no one criticized Biden here when that's completely false.

No, you're the one with a shitty attitude, and when others respond the same way you do, you cry about it.

That's funny because it's actually the right who responds with "grrrr! you're the hateful one, grrrr!" whenever called out on for their bigotry. I zero in on that because whenever the right say it, it's double standards/ironic. Trump lied about Muslims and spread so much hatred, but the right was okay with it. The left called out Trump on his lies and called him a racist, and the right responded with "tOlErAnT lEfT!" as if the left have killed people for being different the way the right has.

you can make all the claims you want, but evidence has proven that the left is far more tolerant than the right. KKK, Proud Boys, etc are all right wingers who have attacked or murdered people for being Black or Muslim or whatnot. If the right really was more tolerant than the left, then why would they justify bakers refusing to bake a cake for a homosexual couple? Why would they support transphobia?

No, usually there's no good point, just shitty ones and an attempt to prove hypocrisy which falls flat on its ears. I can't think of a single time the right has made even a remotely decent point when they said "tolerant left," they actually continue to make stupid-ass comparisons that make no sense. There's no validity in you trying to point out the "hypocrisy" in this instance.

Nah, you and your ilk are still an embarrassment.

I have sources and data at my fingertips that show little to no use for masks, and in fact they are often counterproductive. Same for lockdowns. There's almost no consistency or correlation between the use of either and covid outcomes the world over.

But I'm more interested in the sources you have that somehow indicate masks of all things would be an end to everything. And that the virus is slowed by ANY measures at all. And instead it is not endemic and just going to do it's own thing regardless, which is basically the scientific consensus. Please prove zero covid to be a possible outcome, and only if spittle-masks are worn to boot!

I'm guessing you're the type to wear a mask in a car, alone, and think poly-shields are useful at restaurants, 6 feet apart isn't an arbitrary figure, and masks on planes aren't futile, etc.
No you don't, and whatever "sources and data" you have are likely bullshit or made up by sources with a clear agenda. Same with lockdowns. Hell, Texas lifted lockdown, and the cases went back up to the point they had to reinforce lockdown. Are you this bad at doing proper research?

I'm not wasting my time posting sources for you when there's a good chance you'll dismiss it for some reason. Masks work, and if you can't understand why, then there's no point in arguing this. Your kind dismisses science when it serves you and listen to it only when it serves your agenda, often a hateful one.

You are wrong, as usual. Though masks on planes actually do work, and they explain why standing 6 feet apart does work. I bet you're the type to think vaccines should be 100% effective even when the manufacturer says it's not.

I'm unaware of a study that links voting type to covid deaths. Please provide this study. Be prepared to be reminded about causation and correlation if you cite macro data from red and blue states that do not indicate anything...
You're unaware of a lot of things. You don't seem to remember republican pundits crying about how republican politicians were getting covid while democratic politicians weren't, despite the fact that one is pro-mask and the other is against mask. It's okay, I know better than to expect anything observant from you by now.

I also believe I said catching covid.

Sigh, you just love false equivalences, don't you? "...it's a FACT that it is" (emphasis mine) lolol. I'll just leave you to it, then. I'm not sure what this line of argumentation even has to do with me though... But I can't argue with your "facts"!
There's no false equivalences here, that's usually from the right.

I do realize the left has ZERO decorum, by and large. I'm also largely not surprised that no one on this board takes issue with his choice of words, yourself included.

That said, there's a distinct difference between 'being mean' (I could give two fucks about your feeling about the right, or its nebulous existence) and being downright vile and applauding the deaths of your political enemies. I'm in total shock (well, not really) that you can't see that distinction as well...
If you think the right has more decorum, then you're clearly deluded or biased.

It has nothing to do with political enemies, and everything to do with people putting others' lives at risk. If you can't make that distinction then that's on you. Why should some people feel sad for someone dying when they refused to be responsible and even downplayed covid or refused to support bills that helped people during a pandemic?
 

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
Giant fucking walls of texts and all I can gather from it is how putting people's lives in danger is a non-issue and we have to sympathize with their totally self-centered concerns and whatnot. If they are allowed to be selfish, so are anyone else and can laugh at their deaths.

That's the longest response I can give to someone who thinks deaths are not preventable.
I don't recall anything of the sort being said. Another apologist for a shitty attitude appears though. Here's your 'wall' of text... It's not like I've been solo in increasing the volume of responses.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The Babylon Bee (a bunch of scary straight, white, conservative males [though I repeat myself]) will be interviewing him. From the preview clip it looks to be pretty funny, as expected of both BB and master tweeter Elon.

I'll applaud the mass die-off of libs as their heads literally explode. Because apparently that's a thing now.
--- Double Post Merged, ---



Filthy, deplorable cretins.
So good it had to be posted again?

Wait, I thought the narrative is that Trump's base is mindless and does whatever he says as simpleton zealots?

Care to address the progressive black caucus agreeing with these filthy deplorables?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Neither do you, but that doesn't stop you from lying and posting bullshit here. Like claiming no one criticized Biden here when that's completely false.
Talk about putting words in mouths - I *never* claimed no one criticized Biden. I pointedly said the bulk of the complaints here were about the right, and that in a 10-page look-back there wasn't a single complaint about Democrats or the left (while being complaint after complaint about the right). At the time I said that that was indeed a fact, and I prompted anyone to prove otherwise if I missed something. The point I was making was about the overwhelming bias against the right, but continue your false narrative all you'd like. You start very well responding to me - by immediately twisting what I've said and falsely accusing me of saying something I've not once said, ironically calling me a liar (in the same breath as your own lie). Setting a great tone, I'm sure the rest will be a great read!

No, you're the one with a shitty attitude, and when others respond the same way you do, you cry about it.
What are YOU doing right now? Crying about my responses here? You guys are open hypocrites, it's fucking hilarious. ('but but but I'm not a hypocrite!' cries the hypocrite)

Beyond that, way to gloss over something you want to register as a 'complaint' (apparently it's only when I make a point that a complaint is registered, not when you do it...) versus making fun of the deaths of your political enemies. Same exact thing, same scale, same proportionate response. FFS, *this* exchange started when I pointed out a shitty attitude, not the other way around - get that through your libskull.

That's funny because it's actually the right who responds with "grrrr! you're the hateful one, grrrr!" whenever called out on for their bigotry. I zero in on that because whenever the right say it, it's double standards/ironic.
Only, once again, that's not what was happening here when I inadvertently pulled your fuse by stating a well-known fact that libs are in fact not very welcoming of ideas that run counter to their own. I'm not sure you actually understand double-standards and irony though.

I actually pity you as what history has (and will) described as a 'useful idiot' quite frankly. I don't hate the players though - I hate the game (and the power brokers playing people against each other). It's nothing personal - seeing a terminal case of liberalism play out (quite sad actually). It saddens me so many can succumb to the siren song of never-ending cries of victimhood and virtue-signalling. Sure, it must feel good, but no one is buying it, save other NPCs doing the same.

Trump lied about Muslims and spread so much hatred, but the right was okay with it. The left called out Trump on his lies and called him a racist, and the right responded with "tOlErAnT lEfT!" as if the left have killed people for being different the way the right has.
I don't really recall quoting Trump, having any recent thoughts on him, invoking him, referencing him, seeing his posts here, etc etc etc.

I realize he really did a number turning libs brains to mush, but Trump is no longer president, for better or for worse. He has fuck-all to do with the conversation I was having, and me as an individual. But he keeps you screaming at the sky forever. It's honestly embarrassing by proxy, seeing this play out for you guys. I think the term 'living rent-free in your head' is way overused, but it's so fucking apropos.

If you REEEEEEEE 'Trump' 3 times in a mirror, does he appear and tweet mean things @ you?

you can make all the claims you want, but evidence has proven that the left is far more tolerant than the right. KKK, Proud Boys, etc are all right wingers who have attacked or murdered people for being Black or Muslim or whatnot. If the right really was more tolerant than the left, then why would they justify bakers refusing to bake a cake for a homosexual couple? Why would they support transphobia?
I'm not sure what mental gymnastics you're working here, from the klan to bakeries. Yes, bigots have existed and continue to exist (on every imaginable side mind you). None of those are a huge threat to either you or me - they are statistically zero threats. In fact, no one is here threatening you or even showing their nastiness when a black or gay person dies. What I *do* see is the opposite though.

No, usually there's no good point, just shitty ones and an attempt to prove hypocrisy which falls flat on its ears. I can't think of a single time the right has made even a remotely decent point when they said "tolerant left," they actually continue to make stupid-ass comparisons that make no sense. There's no validity in you trying to point out the "hypocrisy" in this instance.
Well, another 'case closed' airtight argument here. You can't argue with the 'because I say so' line of thoughts, so I guess I'll be moving on. There's NEVER a point being made, eh? (even in light of the most recent, clear example that triggered you in the first place). OK.

Nah, you and your ilk are still an embarrassment.
'I know you are, but what am I?' Classic.

No you don't, and whatever "sources and data" you have are likely bullshit or made up by sources with a clear agenda.
Hmmm, so the 14 RCT's (gold standard) reviewed by the CDC don't count? Interesting.

Same with lockdowns. Hell, Texas lifted lockdown, and the cases went back up to the point they had to reinforce lockdown. Are you this bad at doing proper research?
I can point to multiple snapshots in time of red states doing better than blue states. I'm not sure it's even worth the time attempting to explain how populations are hit at different times regionally, lag, and the fact that there are too many variables to consider to even make a judgement one way or another, but I can't imagine I'm any worse than you at researching. TBD, I suppose. If you ever pony up that is.

I'm not wasting my time posting sources for you when there's a good chance you'll dismiss it for some reason. Masks work, and if you can't understand why, then there's no point in arguing this. Your kind dismisses science when it serves you and listen to it only when it serves your agenda, often a hateful one.
OK, so I offer to show my hand if you show yours, and this is you pussing out. Total shocker. Why not post your sources and let the chips fall where they may? Maybe I can't dismiss the findings because it's simply too good? I don't believe there's any good study showing a correlation to mask usage and covid being thwarted, but I can't know everything, right? Instead, you take your ball and run home at the first indication you have to actually put up or shut up.

You are wrong, as usual. Though masks on planes actually do work, and they explain why standing 6 feet apart does work.
"They" explain it do they? So 5 feet is OMG TOTAL DANGER ZONE, 6 feet is cool then is it? What if there were emails that show that figure is basically pulled out of their ass? What if the CEO's of airlines say masks are extraneous on planes due to air scrubbers? What if common sense dictates that you're sharing air space with a multitude of people you couldn't possibly socially distance from for hours on end in close proximity nullifying any tiny advantage of a mask that's not even made to stop germ-escape? But, sure, just keep repeating 'teh science' that you don't understand and can't source or cite.

I bet you're the type to think vaccines should be 100% effective even when the manufacturer says it's not.
LOL, I'm well aware of the vaccine limitations (but are YOU though?). Some of the professionals that I follow have been warning of the exact limitations well in advance as we're seeing play out (even Fauci himself warned about ADE in an interview with Zuckerborg being a possibility without long-term data being available). Even when the manufacturers game the test trials (proven to be a thing), or the death rate was essentially the same in the very limited trial (read the actual pfizer trial), etc. So, no, not at all.

But I bet you think deploying "vaccines" that don't even work in the traditional sense of vaccination tech during an outbreak with strong infection pressure - that are highly 'leaky' and short-lived in their efficacy - is a good idea, even when many of those in the field of epidemiology warn against that very thing. Versus inoculation of the truly at-risk, allowing for self-imposed isolation of those sick, and the use of therapeutics while the virus settles into the population and becomes endemic, which the entire scientific community now accepts as happening. Zero covid is, and always was, impossiburu. And vaccines are for the individual alone. You're welcome to prove otherwise since that is your stance.

I bet I hit the nail on the head about driving around in a car with a mask by yourself though.

You're unaware of a lot of things.
LOL, Irony.

You don't seem to remember republican pundits crying about how republican politicians were getting covid while democratic politicians weren't, despite the fact that one is pro-mask and the other is against mask. It's okay, I know better than to expect anything observant from you by now.
So, where is this simple data if it's so patently obviously true? Where's the study?

I also believe I said catching covid.
Another blatant lie. You very specifically said "the amount of anti-masker republicans getting covid and dying compared to pro-mask democrats"

I guess if all else fails just keep trying to change the narrative to fit your losing argument in some sort of straw man, even if it means contradicting your easily-quoted post - or outright lying - merely one post later.

There's no false equivalences here, that's usually from the right.
Another denial-cum-'I know you are but what am I'? Well, if you say so.

If you think the right has more decorum, then you're clearly deluded or biased.
I don't care what the right has or has not in the context of engaging leftists that prove they're nasty at every turn.

It has nothing to do with political enemies, and everything to do with people putting others' lives at risk. If you can't make that distinction then that's on you. Why should some people feel sad for someone dying when they refused to be responsible and even downplayed covid or refused to support bills that helped people during a pandemic?
Downplayed like Dims did during the vaccine roll-out/operation warp-speed (every Dim ever, almost every lefty media pundit, to include the two current most powerful Dims in existence - POTUS and Veep)? That kind of spreading vaccine hesitancy?

Or maybe the kind that is responsible for shutting down the use of cheap, widely available therapeutics that have no profit potential? (the bulk of left-controlled gov agencies, left-leaning and conrolled medical community, and captured MSM) - by the by, since when did lefties such as yourself become such obvious sycophants for the corporate interests of big pharma?

Or maybe the kind that tells people not worry about masks (Fauci), 'come on down to Chinatown!' (Pelosi), and that blacklisting travel from certain countries of origin is racist/not going to work (just to turn around and do the exact same thing - Biden et al)?

Or how about the kind that say restrictions/lockdowns don't work and are counterproductive? (Walinski)



Dims and lefties are infinitely worse for spreading misinformation, politicizing the response, and quite literally have blood on their hands if you truly believe things like the efficacy of masks and vaccines saving lives.

But, once again, none of that has anything to do with being callous about the deaths of people that aren't acting in a way that's motivated by harm, but instead are attempting what they believe is the best option health-wise for themselves. Who are, if you are correct, at worst guilty of being misinformed and uneducated, and therefor should be PITIED and not ridiculed. By the infamous TOLERANT LEFT!

Care to weigh in on the obviously-stupid progressive black caucus wishing death on themselves and everyone around them, and by your own logic deserving of death?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki


Filthy, deplorable cretins.
Trump did the right thing, and he gets booed for it. It's embarrassing and honestly, I did not anticipate this. Guess it does further prove my theory that if Trump went a bit left, like condemning bigotry, he'd lose support.


Also according to the right like Jubei, the left like ninjabot and I are horrible because we don't feel sympathy for anti-vaxxers and anti-maskers who die from covid because of their stupidity, but the right who get sick and spread covid to others aren't bad even though they're actually actively killing people. Love that logic. Meanwhile, most of the left are doing their best to keep themselves and others safe.
 

ninjabot

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
8,247
Reaction score
3,239
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States


M3J said:
Trump did the right thing, and he gets booed for it. It's embarrassing and honestly, I did not anticipate this. Guess it does further prove my theory that if Trump went a bit left, like condemning bigotry, he'd lose support.
He did, credit where it's due. And this is like the third time he's been booed for trusting the science and getting vaccinated.
 

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
Trump has NEVER been anti-vax. He's been public about pushing vaccines since the beginning, and all this year even post-election.

I'm not sure why this is news to anyone.

Trump controlling his voters without question narrative never was a thing after all, eh?

Stupid deplorables agreeing with the black progressives caucus = egg on your face.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki




He did, credit where it's due. And this is like the third time he's been booed for trusting the science and getting vaccinated.
Weird how so many unvaccinated people get sick and die of covid, and how many of them wish they got the vaccine, while vaccinated people get covid but can still do things at home like cook. Weird. As if vaccines actually do work.

Yeah, I just wish he wasn't so anti-vax and covid-denial at the beginning, maybe this would have been handled better. But on the flip side, because of his incompetent handling, he lost the election, but also, we got more under his administration like $600 per week and frozen interest/paying back student loans than we have under Biden. If Trump wasn't such a lying bigoted piece of shit, he could probably have been a good or great president.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,290
Reaction score
24,923
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Trump is not anti vax per say... But he has been coddling anti vaxers and other types of conspiracy theorist since the vaccines were released at least. That said, it is fun to watch trump squirm between his rather rabid antivax base and trying to so pathetically get credit for the vaccine. IIRC before his presidency he did say some straight up anti vax stuff though. On the trump end.. at this point I am expecting the conspiracy theory driven part of the base to eventually turn on him tbh. Maybe not within the next few years but at some point I think it is reasonably likely they conclude that trump's inability to deliver the heads of all of pedophile elites in spite of still being in control of the US army (yes, they believe this) and waging a massive underground war against the cabal is due to trump actually being a part of the deep-state/illuminati/satanist/cabal/communist/lizard-people himself.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Trump is not anti vax per say... But he has been coddling anti vaxers and other types of conspiracy theorist since the vaccines were released at least. That said, it is fun to watch trump squirm between his rather rabid antivax base and trying to so pathetically get credit for the vaccine. IIRC before his presidency he did say some straight up anti vax stuff though. On the trump end.. at this point I am expecting the conspiracy theory driven part of the base to eventually turn on him tbh. Maybe not within the next few years but at some point I think it is reasonably likely they conclude that trump's inability to deliver the heads of all of pedophile elites in spite of still being in control of the US army (yes, they believe this) and waging a massive underground war against the cabal is due to trump actually being a part of the deep-state/illuminati/satanist/cabal/communist/lizard-people himself.
What makes you think they genuinely care about pedophile elites?
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,290
Reaction score
24,923
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
What makes you think they genuinely care about pedophile elites?
Trump's base? That's literally all they care about. It's a nonsense conspiracy theory that stems from the abortion debate. In their eyes it's inconceivable that anyone could believe that a fetus is not a person. Hence anyone doing an abortion is an actual willful murderer. And anyone that agrees with pro choice is an accomplice to the murder of however many babies. When you believe basically everyone you don't agree with politically is literally murdering babies casually over it being inconvenient it's not a stretch to believe they are also satanists and eat/rape babies. And don't forget, all of these morons have second amentment rights. Which of course you can't forget because they keep threatening left wingers with them.

Now, that's different from republicans in congress/senate (barring the openly Qanon ones at least). A number of them, probably most of them, don't give a shit about this and are simply pandering whatever stupid thing their base believes for votes and would abort a fetus without giving it a second thought.
 

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
  • One of the largest US outbreaks of the Omicron variant to date is believed to have occurred at Cornell University in Ithaca, New York, where almost all 930 cases over the past week are believed to be of the variant
  • All of the confirmed Omicron cases in the Cornell University are among people who are fully vaccinated, and some of them are in people who've also had boosters
Vax me harder, daddy?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Trump is not anti vax per say... But he has been coddling anti vaxers and other types of conspiracy theorist since the vaccines were released at least. That said, it is fun to watch trump squirm between his rather rabid antivax base and trying to so pathetically get credit for the vaccine. IIRC before his presidency he did say some straight up anti vax stuff though. On the trump end.. at this point I am expecting the conspiracy theory driven part of the base to eventually turn on him tbh. Maybe not within the next few years but at some point I think it is reasonably likely they conclude that trump's inability to deliver the heads of all of pedophile elites in spite of still being in control of the US army (yes, they believe this) and waging a massive underground war against the cabal is due to trump actually being a part of the deep-state/illuminati/satanist/cabal/communist/lizard-people himself.
"per se" is the term you mean to use, but anyways...

The disconnect you guys are having a problem understanding is Trump is PRO vaccine, while being AGAINST mandates.

The left has tried incredibly hard to muddy the waters and falsely equate being anti-mandate with being anti-vax when they are two very much different things.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,290
Reaction score
24,923
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
"per se" is the term you mean to use, but anyways...

The disconnect you guys are having a problem understanding is Trump is PRO vaccine, while being AGAINST mandates.

The left has tried incredibly hard to muddy the waters and falsely equate being anti-mandate with being anti-vax when they are two very much different things.
As for the bold part... how is that in conflict with anything I said?

But... people who are anti mandate are also not vaccinating. There wouldn't be an issue here if people who disagreed with mandates were getting vaccinated because they wanted to... Nor would there be a need for a mandate. Though I will stress that mandates have always been a thing, they are reasonable, and it's silly tribal chicanery and conspiracy theories that make any new ones in any way controversial.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
There's no way that isn't a deepfake... his mouth seems weird to me. There's been a lot of other weird as shit videos out of China before that leads me to believe they're deep-learning/AI wizards.



Filthy, deplorable cretins.
It's peak 2020s that Trump's insatiable ego results in him saying some of the most reasonable things he's ever said

What makes you think they genuinely care about pedophile elites?
They absolutely do, that's why QAnon is followed the way it is. And it's why it's as insidious as it is as well.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Trump's base? That's literally all they care about. It's a nonsense conspiracy theory that stems from the abortion debate. In their eyes it's inconceivable that anyone could believe that a fetus is not a person. Hence anyone doing an abortion is an actual willful murderer. And anyone that agrees with pro choice is an accomplice to the murder of however many babies. When you believe basically everyone you don't agree with politically is literally murdering babies casually over it being inconvenient it's not a stretch to believe they are also satanists and eat/rape babies. And don't forget, all of these morons have second amentment rights. Which of course you can't forget because they keep threatening left wingers with them.

Now, that's different from republicans in congress/senate (barring the openly Qanon ones at least). A number of them, probably most of them, don't give a shit about this and are simply pandering whatever stupid thing their base believes for votes and would abort a fetus without giving it a second thought.
That's the thing though, I don't think they really care about that as much as they care about using it to distract from topics criticizing Trump. I've had some conservative "friends" talk about that for a while last year saying we should worry about the pedophilia ring over covid, but after few days or weeks, silence even when news broke out.

I'm confident that the whole concern for pedophilia is just an attempt to get people to focus on that, given how many pedophiles seem to be in the republican party that they still support.

Vax me harder, daddy?
So, wearing a mask would have prevented such a large outbreak

Also:
Experts believe that people who are fully vaccinated have little protection against infection from the new variant, although preliminary data suggests vaccines do still prevent serious illness. Early data shows that the booster shot is required to lower the chances of infection from Omicron, with a Pfizer booster found to cut the risk of infection by about 70 per cent.

According to CDC data, though, only 16.5 per cent of Americans - and less than a fourth of fully vaccinated people - have received the additional jab, meaning hundreds of millions of people have effectively no protection against the variant.
Meaning vaxx does do its job, if preliminary data is anything to go by.

I wish the right understood what vaccine actually does.

They absolutely do, that's why QAnon is followed the way it is. And it's why it's as insidious as it is as well.
I think it's to help them distract from a topic at hand that they don't like.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,626
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I don't recall anything of the sort being said. Another apologist for a shitty attitude appears though. Here's your 'wall' of text... It's not like I've been solo in increasing the volume of responses.
It has got nothing to do with volume. But most of these "walls" have the tendency to revolve around similar words and phrases.
Just as if "apologist" is a catchphrase you throw at people don't see eye to eye with you for whatever reason, just like you did now.

But let me expand just a tiny bit.
No, I'm not being an apologist. What I'm being here is called being pragmatic. You can't take something that can and will impact other people's lives and compare it to some moral perspective. On that, though, you are not an overly sympathetic cinnamon yourself, so, let's be honest with each other, I say.
An apologist would tell you how terrible it is to laugh about other people's suffering and I'm not one. I'm not even telling you it's terrible. I see it as a personal matter. I don't enjoy other people dying horrible deaths. If some maniac does, that's their problem, not mine.
But you know what is terrible and also my problem? Inventing some elaborate troll loop to stay unvaccinated and threaten other people's lives directly.

I'd call your approach the apologist one, but it's not being so. You are more evasive than an apologist would be.
 

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
It has got nothing to do with volume. But most of these "walls" have the tendency to revolve around similar words and phrases.
Just as if "apologist" is a catchphrase you throw at people don't see eye to eye with you for whatever reason, just like you did now.

But let me expand just a tiny bit.
No, I'm not being an apologist. What I'm being here is called being pragmatic. You can't take something that can and will impact other people's lives and compare it to some moral perspective. On that, though, you are not an overly sympathetic cinnamon yourself, so, let's be honest with each other, I say.
An apologist would tell you how terrible it is to laugh about other people's suffering and I'm not one. I'm not even telling you it's terrible. I see it as a personal matter. I don't enjoy other people dying horrible deaths. If some maniac does, that's their problem, not mine.
But you know what is terrible and also my problem? Inventing some elaborate troll loop to stay unvaccinated and threaten other people's lives directly.

I'd call your approach the apologist one, but it's not being so. You are more evasive than an apologist would be.
Interesting *I'm* the one being evasive when you go out of your way to point out you don't have an opinion one way or another. You make a point to not weigh in on the subject at hand, although you do, sitting nicely on the fence. Congrats? You paint that as 'pragmatic' - I disagree. Another impasse on this forum, ho-hum...

The central issue, if you'd read up (though I'm sure you have), is me taking issue with HOW glad ninja was being about the right's demise. You and your lot have attempted to spin that into a discussion of whether others 'deserve' your sympathy, whatever the hell that is worth - I'd say not much.

As for the walls o' text - there's a simple solution. Feel free to block my posts or just don't read 'em. Posting to complain about something you're in no way obligated to read - much less engage in - is a worthless endeavor, and yet here we are.

Further, instead of staying *on topic* the conversation drifts all over - that's not a function of mine. I made my point, and now somehow someone with a meandering mind is bringing up Trump and the wall or some such offense. It's not related, though I wish to address every tangent as silly as they are.

If anyone would wish to actually stay on topic, rather than meander all over the place in an attempt to excuse poor behavior, this exchange would be a lot more succinct. I don't get paid by the post after all, nor by the volume of text. So it's either fun for you, me, and the others involved or it's not. If not, feel free to disengage?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So, wearing a mask would have prevented such a large outbreak
Source? I think you genuinely believe masks are some sort of silver bullet, when no one from the scientific community on any side of the aisle believes masks can stop this virus at this point.

Meaning vaxx does do its job, if preliminary data is anything to go by.
lol. Please tell me S. Africa's vax rate, then explain how Omicron which is almost 100% of current cases there has resulted in low hospitalizations, deaths, symptoms and complications if the "preliminary data" suggests what you claim it does.

I'll wait for you to go look that up.

I wish the right understood what vaccine actually does.
What does THIS vaccine do, how does it do it, and how well does it do it - and how did you come to know such esoteric knowledge?

Explain it to me like I'm a child.







I'd bet with almost 100% certainty you aren't even aware MOST clinicians aren't even administering them correctly.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I'd call your approach the apologist one, but it's not being so. You are more evasive than an apologist would be.
Is this another attempt at 'I know you are but what am I?'

What exactly do I approach being an apologist about, or are you just throwing about a term cavalierly? Does an apologist have to form a hard opinion or not?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki











I think I mentioned this already, but my actual source was Rep shitheads like Tucker Carlson and/or Sean Hannitty crying about more republicans getting covid than democrats, and how republicans are anti-mask and anti-vax while democrats support both. It is hard to feel sorry for these shitheads who intentionally choose to put others' lives at risk.
 
Top