The thing is though, at this point, I don't think anything but wiping out at least 75% of the debt for each person will help the Dems in the midterms. There have been too much abandonment and too many broken promises that they actually have to do a lot to get motivate the left to go out and vote, especially in areas where republicans play dirty.The student debt thing is specially jarring considering this is something Biden could take immediate action on AFAIK. I am going to guess that this is something Biden doesn't give two shits about but will come into play conveniently close to the midterms as democrat poll numbers continue to tank.
Biden and most other Dems made it obvious they're not that much different from the Republicans, and that they care more about businesses than people, even if socially, they're tad bit better. All that said though, I'm really hoping the Dems win the midterms, as I'd rather have them in power over the Reps.