American Politics

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Yes. And Netanyahu doesn’t fucking care. Because if they succeed, they get to rewrite history as they see fit.

And if that happens, Hamas has no one to blame but themselves for being utterly incompetent.
:cookiestare:

Nope.

On twitch, via his twitchlogs. Here:
His account on twitch was originally acebush1 but about a year ago he changed it to LillyAnarKitty (ugh). He was in these twitch channels chatting, meaning he was watching their content. SophieFromMars, another super far leftie is one he watched too. Doesn't seem he chatted in Hasan's channel but he watches his content according to social media posts.



I never denied any of what his occupation was, I'm talking about what fucked his brain enough for him to throw his life away.
His occupation would explain what made him self-immolate. Seeing Israel and even US military be complicit in the genocide of Palestinians and what's going on with Palestinians, and hoping setting himself on fire will not only get more attention and support, but make the US try to stop the genocide. When you read sources like CNN, you're not going to have the right information.

Different points of view, which may or may not be entirely accurate.



Please post the quote where I mentioned Muslims at any point whatsoever. My entire post was about how I hate that leftists are being radicalized by twitch streamers, and that Aaron Bushnell is a sign of everything I was warning xi0 about 3 months ago. And also, that it's only going to get worse from here, because they're going to start suicide bombing runs on Jewish properties because Bushnell's death, as sad as it was, will accomplish nothing.

I shouldn't even be asking you to look for it because I know you didn't see the word Muslim. You saw the words "Suicide Bomber" and equated that with Muslims. Which says a LOT more about how you perceive Muslims than it does me.
Given that Israeli supporters are Islamophobic.... And no, leftists aren't being radicalized by Twitch streamers. Bushnell actually wrote a letter that showed he was sane.

I've yet to hear any leftist attacking Jews, and I actually googled it just now. However, we have plenty of instances of Zionist Jews attacking Muslims and Palestinians. You won't see "suicide bombing runs" but you will likely see Zionists and the right deface synagogues and attack Jews.

You did not say it, and I apologize for accusing you. But I've been in tons of argument with Islamophobes and Trump supporters, and almost always they bring up Muslim, terrorist, and suicide bomb.



...I wish I wasn't better than you so that I could call you an antisemite. But I am, so I won't.
I mean, you don't seem as bothered by Israel's documented acts of cruelty as you do with Hamas's unproven acts of cruelty. You're also showing a lack of empathy for Palestinian Americans who refuse to vote for Biden, even though so many of their loved ones are being murdered by Israel with Biden's support.

But hey, whatever makes you feel better about yourself and your silence on the genocide!



I know. He stabbed him or something. This was months ago.



I don't give a shit about Jewish property, that wasn't the purpose of my post. I'm furious because Leftists are getting radicalized to the point that they're willing to kill to promote political change. Aaron Bushnell was a goddamn victim and there are going to be more like him, and some of them aren't going to be pacifists. They won't settle for killing themselves. They're going to kill others.

They are going to kill others.
"stabbed him or something." So unbothered.


I know what you were saying. My point is, if you actually care about the violence, then you better be calling out Zionists and the right. Who did the left kill? And Aaron Bushnell wasn't the only person to self-immolate. Self-immolation is an extreme form of protest, and if anything it shows you just how horrible something is. Bushnell doing it knowing what his occupation was should make anyone think, "what did this guy know or see that he was driven tot his form of protest?!" A Congolese man actually self-immolated months ago, I believe, to protest the genocide of Congolese people and to get attention to what's been going on in DRC. I actually thought it was recent until I googled it, but he's another example of extreme protest.

tbh I can't put it past some leftists to do that, as like with any side, there are bigots. I'm sure there are some leftists that are anti-Semitic and don't actually care about Palestine.


Bushnell is actually the second person to self-immolate to protest the genocide of Palestinians.

And they are buying into this.

And not for nothing, but I wanna remind y'all that M3J called for the destruction of Israel and punishment of Zionists not what....2 weeks ago? 3? Why the fuck are we all acting like this is something normal people say? How many of y'all called for the eradication of Russia last year?

We can accuse me of calling for Gaza to be turned into a parking lot (which I didn't say), but motherfucker calls for a counter-genocide and we're all out of moral outrage?
Yes I did. I do not support murderers and evil people who have no problem stealing people's lands and killing them. You might be okay with that, but I'm not. That applies to Nazis, ISIS, and etc as well, and Hamas too if they're really as evil as Israel and Israeli-biased media claim to be. Prior to Oct 7 before Israel was exposed as a fucked up country, I was for two-state solution. Then I kept seeing proof after proof that they're actually far too evil to be in society, and even worse is that they don't actually care about the Jews.

I also never talked about killing anyone. Punishing Zionists is not the same as genocide.




Also:


Israel keeps committing horrible acts after horrible acts while lying about almost everything Hamas has done. Palestine constantly keeps coming out with proof after proof of Israel's atrocities, while Israel can't even provide any proof, and you still have people like ninjabot bringing up Oct 7 and Hamas. That's a huge reason why Palestinians keep getting murdered, because they keep thinking Hamas is the problem, and it allows Israel to justify their genocide. No critical thinking whatsoever, just "waah Hamas!!"
 

ninjabot

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
8,247
Reaction score
3,239
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
His occupation would explain what made him self-immolate. Seeing Israel and even US military be complicit in the genocide of Palestinians and what's going on with Palestinians, and hoping setting himself on fire will not only get more attention and support, but make the US try to stop the genocide. When you read sources like CNN, you're not going to have the right information.
You keep trying to point to bad sources to dismiss what I say. I specifically linked you to his words from his account said by him, and your response was to post sources that weren't first-hand responses from him as a counter? Do you not see how incredibly dishonest that is? This is why I don't take you seriously when you say "I don't trust your source". Because that's code for "I'll only agree with a source that tells me what I want to hear."

AARON BUSHNELL IS MY SOURCE.


I'm reposting this because this is more of his own words, typed by him. The "sane" guy.

Given that Israeli supporters are Islamophobic....
All of them?

And no, leftists aren't being radicalized by Twitch streamers. Bushnell actually wrote a letter that showed he was sane.
He wrote a post on Facebook saying there's no such thing as Israeli civilians. He either was not sane, or he is a monster. He regularly frequented anarchist forums. Do you know how much of a fit you'd have if I said "There are no Palestinians that aren't terrorists."? Look how you reacted when I used the words "suicide bomber".

I've yet to hear any leftist attacking Jews, and I actually googled it just now. However, we have plenty of instances of Zionist Jews attacking Muslims and Palestinians. You won't see "suicide bombing runs" but you will likely see Zionists and the right deface synagogues and attack Jews.
You called for the destruction of their country. If that's not an attack on Jews I don't know what is.

What if Trump supporters demanded the destruction of Mexico to put an end to the "border crisis"? Why the hell do you have no human empathy for Jewish people but an overabundance of it for Palestinians?

You did not say it, and I apologize for accusing you. But I've been in tons of argument with Islamophobes and Trump supporters, and almost always they bring up Muslim, terrorist, and suicide bomb.
Well that's unfortunate. Because I can't talk about Hamas without mentioning they're terrorists, because that's a big part of why I can't trust their motives. And we just saw a man not affiliated with Palestine in any way commit suicide for a cause he can't aid. Suicide is just one step away from "suicide bomber".

I mean, you don't seem as bothered by Israel's documented acts of cruelty as you do with Hamas's unproven acts of cruelty. You're also showing a lack of empathy for Palestinian Americans who refuse to vote for Biden, even though so many of their loved ones are being murdered by Israel with Biden's support.

But hey, whatever makes you feel better about yourself and your silence on the genocide!
I'm bothered by it enough that I'm willing to denounce it. Which is more than I can say about you and anything done by Hamas. I don't even know for sure if you've denounced October 7th.

And I'm not silent about the genocide. I've never once denied it was happening, nor have I ever justified it's actions. I've only ever offered my opinion on how to stop it. Israel stops bombing, and Hamas gives up the hostages before disbanding while an outside source governs Palestine for them. Though I kept saying the UN, it makes more sense to have Arab countries do it.

Yes I did. I do not support murderers and evil people who have no problem stealing people's lands and killing them. You might be okay with that, but I'm not. That applies to Nazis, ISIS, and etc as well, and Hamas too if they're really as evil as Israel and Israeli-biased media claim to be. Prior to Oct 7 before Israel was exposed as a fucked up country, I was for two-state solution. Then I kept seeing proof after proof that they're actually far too evil to be in society, and even worse is that they don't actually care about the Jews.

I also never talked about killing anyone. Punishing Zionists is not the same as genocide.
No, you said you wanted Israel to fall. Israeli's have to fall for that to happen. That means death, which you're advocating for.[/quote]
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
At least on my end I take any calls to the destruction of israel as moronic rambling which is not worth a response. Setting aside that supporting such a thing is not ok from the get go, the actual reality of the situation is that israel today is a functioning country with a developed economy that has developed diplomatic and economic ties with most countries. Israel has a population of 8 million people and a real army. The ones that don't recognize israel are almost exclusively shitty authoritarian regimes that would take literally any stance as long as it's anti western-capitalist (which is not to say israel's current government is great or anything). Most of those have never given two shits about palestine or done anything for palestinians either. There's just no scenario where israel is going anywhere outside of literally supporting turning the whole area into a radioactive wasteland.
 

ninjabot

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
8,247
Reaction score
3,239
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
At least on my end I take any calls to the destruction of israel as moronic rambling which is not worth a response. Setting aside that supporting such a thing is not ok from the get go, the actual reality of the situation is that israel today is a functioning country with a developed economy that has developed diplomatic and economic ties with most countries. Israel has a population of 8 million people and a real army. The ones that don't recognize israel are almost exclusively shitty authoritarian regimes that would take literally any stance as long as it's anti western-capitalist (which is not to say israel's current government is great or anything). Most of those have never given two shits about palestine or done anything for palestinians either. There's just no scenario where israel is going anywhere outside of literally supporting turning the whole area into a radioactive wasteland
This is one of my biggest pet peeves about all of this. Lefties, or at least twitter lefties, who are on their socialist arc champion anything that equates to "America bad" or "Capitalism bad". It was fine when it stayed on twitter. I could always say "Yeah, conservatives are crazy, and lefties are crazy, but at least our crazies are just kids online!" That's changing. They're touching grass and bringing their ideology with them.

And while I ain't some hardcore capitalist... I think of it the same way I do democracy in the sense that it isn't perfect and fixes some problems while creating others, but is better than any other proposed or tried option so you might as well keep it around and just work on perfecting it. And I don't hate America, although I'm not a patriot. I don't really care about nationalism or patriotism. I care about people.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
This is one of my biggest pet peeves about all of this. Lefties, or at least twitter lefties, who are on their socialist arc champion anything that equates to "America bad" or "Capitalism bad". It was fine when it stayed on twitter. I could always say "Yeah, conservatives are crazy, and lefties are crazy, but at least our crazies are just kids online!" That's changing. They're touching grass and bringing their ideology with them.

And while I ain't some hardcore capitalist... I think of it the same way I do democracy in the sense that it isn't perfect and fixes some problems while creating others, but is better than any other proposed or tried option so you might as well keep it around and just work on perfecting it. And I don't hate America, although I'm not a patriot. I don't really care about nationalism or patriotism. I care about people.
Welp, in my post I was mostly referring to countries that take issue with a majority of the west in general (either its hegemony, culture or economic policy). It's more of the geopolitical angle and dynamic of the discussion. The folk you mention are of course relevant to the other discussion but in a different way.

The capitalism vs socialism on the US side of things stopped making sense to me years ago. As far as I am concerned socialism in the modern world isn't a thing. No one is doing it. People who think developed european nations are socialists need to have sense slapped into them. With a bat. With nails. That are rusty. Socialism refers to an economic model where the government owns means of production. Essentially no one is doing that, even china has a more complex economic model than that. If china was communist in any way that mattered then none of the shit we buy would come from there.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
At least on my end I take any calls to the destruction of israel as moronic rambling which is not worth a response. Setting aside that supporting such a thing is not ok from the get go, the actual reality of the situation is that israel today is a functioning country with a developed economy that has developed diplomatic and economic ties with most countries. Israel has a population of 8 million people and a real army. The ones that don't recognize israel are almost exclusively shitty authoritarian regimes that would take literally any stance as long as it's anti western-capitalist (which is not to say israel's current government is great or anything). Most of those have never given two shits about palestine or done anything for palestinians either. There's just no scenario where israel is going anywhere outside of literally supporting turning the whole area into a radioactive wasteland.
If Israel could be created in the last century, it can be destroyed, and lands given back to Palestinians just as easily. With hopefully non-Zionist Jews being allowed to live there as well. The ones that recognize Israel are fascist countries or countries close to fascism, like USA. If Israel wasn't benefitting USA, USA would easily and quickly tell Israel to stop committing genocide and take action to stop them instead of half-assed attempts.

What can one do for Palestinians? You do realize they're in a different country that's being blockaded by Israel with the support of most western countries, right? That West Bank and Gaza are concentration camps where Israel is bombing the fuck out of Gaza? Besides which, tons of Palestinian supporters are actually taking action to help, like providing e-sim, sharing Palestinian voices and news (at the risk of their livelihood), and donating money.




Also, this is what focusing on "Hamas OcT 7tH hurr durr" gets you. Graphic image if you click on the tweet that's being quote tweeted.


This is what Biden and his supporters are okay with, what they're allowing. It's also why I don't take people fixated on Hamas or Oct 7 seriously anymore, because they made it clear they don't know shit about what's actually going on.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
If Israel could be created in the last century, it can be destroyed, and lands given back to Palestinians just as easily. With hopefully non-Zionist Jews being allowed to live there as well. The ones that recognize Israel are fascist countries or countries close to fascism, like USA. If Israel wasn't benefitting USA, USA would easily and quickly tell Israel to stop committing genocide and take action to stop them instead of half-assed attempts.

What can one do for Palestinians? You do realize they're in a different country that's being blockaded by Israel with the support of most western countries, right? That West Bank and Gaza are concentration camps where Israel is bombing the fuck out of Gaza? Besides which, tons of Palestinian supporters are actually taking action to help, like providing e-sim, sharing Palestinian voices and news (at the risk of their livelihood), and donating money.




Also, this is what focusing on "Hamas OcT 7tH hurr durr" gets you. Graphic image if you click on the tweet that's being quote tweeted.


This is what Biden and his supporters are okay with, what they're allowing. It's also why I don't take people fixated on Hamas or Oct 7 seriously anymore, because they made it clear they don't know shit about what's actually going on.
Destroyed? What does that even mean? Who can destroy it? Or who can relocate 8 million people from a developed nation with a real army? This can't possibly materialize into workable policy of any kind, it's rambling nonsense.

Welp, yeah, israel is a strategic partner of USA in the region that helps advance US interest. I don't think it's unreasonable to suggest USA might be overpaying for the support it gets from israel but yeah, they help each other out. That's how being allies works (and definitely adds to the reason why countries in the region) and what having diplomatic relations with most countries gets you. And why the US struggles to pressure israel more to stop the nonsense (though it could in my opinion). Same for other western nations...
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Destroyed? What does that even mean? Who can destroy it? Or who can relocate 8 million people from a developed nation with a real army? This can't possibly materialize into workable policy of any kind, it's rambling nonsense.

Welp, yeah, israel is a strategic partner of USA in the region that helps advance US interest. I don't think it's unreasonable to suggest USA might be overpaying for the support it gets from israel but yeah, they help each other out. That's how being allies works (and definitely adds to the reason why countries in the region) and what having diplomatic relations with most countries gets you. And why the US struggles to pressure israel more to stop the nonsense (though it could in my opinion). Same for other western nations...
I dunno, there is a percentage of people that moved to Israel from other countries, despite claiming to be native to Israel. And if Zionists can be moved from Europe to Palestine, then they can be moved out of Palestine as well.

This is not just helping each other out, USA is allowing AND aiding in a genocide of Palestinians. If USA wanted to, it could stop Israel or at least, cut off relations like few other countries did. That's another reason why people don't believe Biden's bullshit excuses, and why they're pissed off. He's making things worse for Palestinians and Muslims, while "VoTe BlUe" asshats are saying they're okay with genocide as long as their rights don't go away.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Why'd you even bother writing anything after that?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I mean, israel has been displacing and killing palestinians for the better part of the last century. And they are a stateless non nation. Have fun doing that to israel I suppose.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Because "I dunno" was sarcastic?

Yeah, Israel has been doing that because they've been allowed to do that without interference. If countries actually did something about Israel, then the genocide could end there and then, and they can at least try to get the Palestinians their land back.
 

ninjabot

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
8,247
Reaction score
3,239
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Welp, in my post I was mostly referring to countries that take issue with a majority of the west in general (either its hegemony, culture or economic policy). It's more of the geopolitical angle and dynamic of the discussion. The folk you mention are of course relevant to the other discussion but in a different way.
Well yeah I saw most of that, but I was throwing in my feelings on things over here to I dunno... vent or something.

Destroyed? What does that even mean? Who can destroy it? Or who can relocate 8 million people from a developed nation with a real army? This can't possibly materialize into workable policy of any kind, it's rambling nonsense.
I've been struggling for months to get this across without saying it in such an abrasive manner because... we are after all dealing with a genocide and emotions are flaring. But yeah, you're right. All of what you're saying here is the reason why Palestine doesn't need militant leaders willing to lose any number of lives necessary in pursuit of a one-state solution. They need leaders that are willing to govern, not just fight. And even if morality is on their side it doesn't equate into tangible advantage. It doesn't give them the money, weapons, and manpower Israel has, so moralizing with news stories of Palestinians/Muslims being killed isn't moving the needle. Sure, it'll get support from people that feel a sufficient amount of pain for the innocent Palestinians, but that doesn't actually DO anything.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki

I rarely hear stories of Palestinians or their supporters getting violent, but Zionists getting violent is actually more common. Wonder why people who are obsessed with Hamas never point that out. Hmm.

 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,168
Reaction score
4,690
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
BODEN, Solana-based Meme Coin Named after US President, Surges 830% in Six Hours

Mar 6 2024


There is a crypto coin dedicated to Joe Biden called BODEN.

Hilarious.


:Haha
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Five months since Oct 7:

we learned Israel and USA knew Hamas was planning something like Oct 7 for a year or so
Many Israelis at the concert have said IOF were likely the ones causing more damage with their indiscriminate shooting than Hamas
Israel has killed more Israeli hostages than Hamas
Israeli hostages have said Hamas treated them well and even protected them (as opposed to IOF abusing, raping, and killing their prisoners)
Israel with the West's help have been carpet bombing Gaza and even West Bank for a long time, blaming Hamas and saying Hamas is everywhere, and people are either too stupid or too brainwashed to realize the lie
Israel literally has no proof of Hamas's violence, while Palestinians have been sending videos of Israel's violence, but somehow people believe Israel
Israel has constantly lied and in most cases, the things they accused Hamas of, THEY THEMSELVES were guilty of doing, like killing babies and sexually assaulting citizens
Israeli supporters have absolutely no argument in regards to Israeli's genocide other than "HaMaS aNd OcT 7," which doesn't even have a solid ground anymore

Biden and his supporters have been, at best, callous towards the genocide and normally, absolutely heartless, disregarding Palestinians and the left completely
People who have actually done their research, like Hozier or Macklemore, are Palestinian supporters, while people who haven't done any proper research (you can tell) support Israel and keep bringing up the past, without any critical thinking
In the last five months in the West, more Palestinians and Muslims have been attacked and killed by Zionists and Israeli supporters than Israelis have been attacked by Muslims or Palestinians
Despite Zionist Jews claiming to have it hard, they can openly call for genocide and murder without repercussions, but Palestinians and Palestinian supporters can't even say "stop killing Palestinians" without getting fired or losing their livelihood
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Five months since Oct 7:

we learned Israel and USA knew Hamas was planning something like Oct 7 for a year or so
Many Israelis at the concert have said IOF were likely the ones causing more damage with their indiscriminate shooting than Hamas
Israel has killed more Israeli hostages than Hamas
Israeli hostages have said Hamas treated them well and even protected them (as opposed to IOF abusing, raping, and killing their prisoners)

Israel with the West's help have been carpet bombing Gaza and even West Bank for a long time, blaming Hamas and saying Hamas is everywhere, and people are either too stupid or too brainwashed to realize the lie
Israel literally has no proof of Hamas's violence, while Palestinians have been sending videos of Israel's violence, but somehow people believe Israel
Israel has constantly lied and in most cases, the things they accused Hamas of, THEY THEMSELVES were guilty of doing, like killing babies and sexually assaulting citizens
Israeli supporters have absolutely no argument in regards to Israeli's genocide other than "HaMaS aNd OcT 7," which doesn't even have a solid ground anymore

Biden and his supporters have been, at best, callous towards the genocide and normally, absolutely heartless, disregarding Palestinians and the left completely
People who have actually done their research, like Hozier or Macklemore, are Palestinian supporters, while people who haven't done any proper research (you can tell) support Israel and keep bringing up the past, without any critical thinking
In the last five months in the West, more Palestinians and Muslims have been attacked and killed by Zionists and Israeli supporters than Israelis have been attacked by Muslims or Palestinians
Despite Zionist Jews claiming to have it hard, they can openly call for genocide and murder without repercussions, but Palestinians and Palestinian supporters can't even say "stop killing Palestinians" without getting fired or losing their livelihood
I am not sure of why you bring that up as if it makes any sense. How many hostages has israel managed to rescue? How many has Palestine rescued? It's pretty audatios to suggest there's zero evidence of palestinian aggression in a post that acknowledges the kidnappings...
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I am not sure of why you bring that up as if it makes any sense. How many hostages has israel managed to rescue? How many has Palestine rescued? It's pretty audatios to suggest there's zero evidence of palestinian aggression in a post that acknowledges the kidnappings...
Kidnapping is not the same as torturing though. I'm not sure what's audacious about quoting former Israeli hostages, especially one who is pissed off that Hamas didn't try to rape her, apparently. It makes sense if you know the difference.

Israel has managed to kill quite a few of their own people held hostage by Hamas, and apparently they don't even care.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Kidnapping is not the same as torturing though. I'm not sure what's audacious about quoting former Israeli hostages, especially one who is pissed off that Hamas didn't try to rape her, apparently. It makes sense if you know the difference.

Israel has managed to kill quite a few of their own people held hostage by Hamas, and apparently they don't even care.
By next week it'll turn out that people at the concert forced hamas at gunpoint to kidnap them.. Israel has its own agenda here and could reasonably take blame over not prioritizing rescuing kidnapped folk but the ultimate blame of their fate is on the kidnappers who took them to further their own agenda...
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
By next week it'll turn out that people at the concert forced hamas at gunpoint to kidnap them.. Israel has its own agenda here and could reasonably take blame over not prioritizing rescuing kidnapped folk but the ultimate blame of their fate is on the kidnappers who took them to further their own agenda...
Not sure how you got to that, but Israel hasn't even tried to rescue the hostages. Hell, they're carpet bombing Gaza and letting their own people be killed in a friendly fire AND have rejected lots of deals to get hostages back.


Israel's agenda is genocide and to justify genocide by blaming Hamas for everything.
 

ninjabot

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
8,247
Reaction score
3,239
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Way too many people are trying to minimize the sheer brutality and savagery that is part of any kidnapping. As if "they kidnapped her but didn't rape her" was that much of a defense (and sure, being kidnapped and raped is magnitudes of orders worse than just getting kidnapped)....
 
Top