American Politics

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
I don't know if you have been keeping up to date with current events (doesn't look like it?), but Biden has been painting a target on Palestinian Americans and Palestine supporters' back, which includes Muslims and even Jewish people. Literally every Palestinian supporter in the USA understands what Trump is, they have acknowledged how dangerous Trump has been to Muslims. Yet they're not blind to what Biden's doing with him focusing on blaming Hamas, lying about Hamas being violent, and ignoring Israel's crimes. He's also lying about the protests and blaming it on protesters for turning it violent and not the cops and Zionist supporters who have actually been documented getting violent.

That aside, it'll be interesting to see how other Dem politicians like Fetterman and Adams affect Biden's chances, given everything. Adams keeps pumping money into the NYPD for them to do so little, while taking away money from libraries and other actually important programs, while Fetterman has become a fullblown Zionist.



Also:
I feel like the college campus stuff has been misrepresented by the media but not in the way you frame it. I tend to see it like this:

Students: Take over buildings, normal college activity stops.
College personnel: calls the cops. Because, you know, they can't work and students can't go to class.

I am not sure of where you get biden involvement here.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Fixed that for you.

There's a lot of stuff being ignored in the thread, and a lot of suspension of disbelief that Trump's level of empathy is somehow equivalent to Biden's. Republicans are not the party of empathy. For instance, the fact that a Republican has literally suggested nuking Gaza to "be done with it quickly." Keep in mind that Trump is the "inject bleach into your body to cure COVID" guy.

The biggest irony in this whole thing is that one of the masterminds of October 7th, 2023 and leader of Hamas (Sinwar) was a prisoner of Israel and had his brain tumor removed in Israel by Israeli doctors. He was also freed in an exchange along with 1026 other prisoners
That's fair. I also recall something about trump saying israel should "deal with the problem". As if we all don't know what that means... Not gonna lie, I thought a trump presidency would be worse than it actually was but the guy has zero empathy for anyone. I wouldn't be in the least bit surprise if he thought palestinians are losers who let themselves get invaded by immigrants and lost.
 

catagon87

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 10, 2014
Messages
3,514
Reaction score
6,055
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
... Not gonna lie, I thought a trump presidency would be worse than it actually was but the guy has zero empathy for anyone. I wouldn't be in the least bit surprise if he thought palestinians are losers who let themselves get invaded by immigrants and lost.
He's definitely said similar in other situations. Trump would personally go to Palestine and drown every child there for a new Golf Course deal in Israel.
 

ninjabot

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
8,247
Reaction score
3,239
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
That's fair. I also recall something about trump saying israel should "deal with the problem". As if we all don't know what that means... Not gonna lie, I thought a trump presidency would be worse than it actually was but the guy has zero empathy for anyone. I wouldn't be in the least bit surprise if he thought palestinians are losers who let themselves get invaded by immigrants and lost.
For anyone that cares, I posted a huge ass post full of quotes and actions Trump did in offense against Palestine just a page back. So we don't just have to imagine how bad he would be to Palestine if he's elected again.

EDIT: OH, it's just at the top lol. Not that far back.
 

catagon87

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 10, 2014
Messages
3,514
Reaction score
6,055
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yet they're not blind to what Biden's doing with him focusing on blaming Hamas, lying about Hamas being violent, and ignoring Israel's crimes
Hamas is violent. There's literally videos online you can watch of them murdering people. Is it different to kill innocent people if you feel justified, or something?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I feel like the college campus stuff has been misrepresented by the media but not in the way you frame it. I tend to see it like this:

Students: Take over buildings, normal college activity stops.
College personnel: calls the cops. Because, you know, they can't work and students can't go to class.

I am not sure of where you get biden involvement here.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



That's fair. I also recall something about trump saying israel should "deal with the problem". As if we all don't know what that means... Not gonna lie, I thought a trump presidency would be worse than it actually was but the guy has zero empathy for anyone. I wouldn't be in the least bit surprise if he thought palestinians are losers who let themselves get invaded by immigrants and lost.
I posted Biden's speech on the protests, and how he claimed it was violent, blaming it on protesters. That's like white supremacists blaming MLK Jr for marches getting violent when cops and racists are the ones attacking the marchers. This was after him being silent at protesters getting attacked, and Palestine supporters getting fired, expelled, and in some way punished for saying "please stop killing citizens."

But also, that's not what's happening. There are actual videos of cops attacking teachers who are protecting students and asking questions, and Zionists getting violent. There are countless of evidence of protesters (for the most part anyway, I believe ninjabot posted a video showing protesters breaking windows a while ago) being peaceful until cops or Zionists join in and get violent.



Trump is definitely not Palestine's ally. Everyone knows that. Critical thinking and common sense should make you think just how bad Biden has been to the point that Muslims and Palestinian Americans are actually thinking Biden's as bad as Trump. I mean, I've given examples of why Biden's "aid" is meaningless when he's still supplying Israel with weapons to continue the genocide. It's also quite fishy that Biden Admin wants to make deals with Israel a secret.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Hamas is violent. There's literally videos online you can watch of them murdering people. Is it different to kill innocent people if you feel justified, or something?
The most violent thing they've done recently is October 7, and even that's now questionable because Israeli hostages have blamed IOF for causing the most damage. And once again, WHITE HOUSE itself had to say Biden did not see photos of beheaded babies or Hamas's violence!!

IOF are not innocent. I've seen people say Hamas have taken out some IOF soldiers in the last few months.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
I posted Biden's speech on the protests, and how he claimed it was violent, blaming it on protesters. That's like white supremacists blaming MLK Jr for marches getting violent when cops and racists are the ones attacking the marchers. This was after him being silent at protesters getting attacked, and Palestine supporters getting fired, expelled, and in some way punished for saying "please stop killing citizens."

But also, that's not what's happening. There are actual videos of cops attacking teachers who are protecting students and asking questions, and Zionists getting violent. There are countless of evidence of protesters (for the most part anyway, I believe ninjabot posted a video showing protesters breaking windows a while ago) being peaceful until cops or Zionists join in and get violent.



Trump is definitely not Palestine's ally. Everyone knows that. Critical thinking and common sense should make you think just how bad Biden has been to the point that Muslims and Palestinian Americans are actually thinking Biden's as bad as Trump. I mean, I've given examples of why Biden's "aid" is meaningless when he's still supplying Israel with weapons to continue the genocide. It's also quite fishy that Biden Admin wants to make deals with Israel a secret.
I mean, what do you expect protests to look like? Are colleges supposed to simply accept their buildings being taken over and sometimes vandalized? Are cops supposed to not try to help college personnel to get the place running?
 

ninjabot

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
8,247
Reaction score
3,239
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I mean, what do you expect protests to look like? Are colleges supposed to simply accept their buildings being taken over and sometimes vandalized? Are cops supposed to not try to help college personnel to get the place running?
Like 2 years ago he and I had a conversation about protests and I linked an ex-con who was on probation who was going to lose their job if they fail to make it to work on time.


And keeping a job was a rule of his probation... meaning if he lost the job, he'd be violating his probation and be subject to returning to prison.

And his response was "I hope they let him get to his job on time." So... consistency doesn't seem to be a value of his.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Like 2 years ago he and I had a conversation about protests and I linked an ex-con who was on probation who was going to lose their job if they fail to make it to work on time.


And keeping a job was a rule of his probation... meaning if he lost the job, he'd be violating his probation and be subject to returning to prison.

And his response was "I hope they let him get to his job on time." So... consistency doesn't seem to be a value of his.
Pretty much... I can understand a protest being messy, and if anything that's a requirement, but it's also unfair to expect random folk who may or not even be familiar with an issue to be simply ok with not being able to go about their day. I was an international student back in the day, I probably would have been ok with one or two days of protests but after that I would have been perfectly ok with the police tear gassing people and violently removing them from the premises with as many wounds as they were willing to eat for their principles (which they won't show up to vote for anyways...).
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
As a black man, I'm not gonna cry about a white dude calling a Turkish dude nigga.

Especially not Destiny. And especially not after what happened that's caused this reaction.
holy shit this explains everything, you being okay with a white guy saying the 'n' word.

I mean, what do you expect protests to look like? Are colleges supposed to simply accept their buildings being taken over and sometimes vandalized? Are cops supposed to not try to help college personnel to get the place running?
How do you keep missing the point? Biden is lying about these protests and keeps painting the protesters as violent! They are not the violent ones! This puts Palestine supporters and Muslims in even more danger because people think they're just destroying stuff, like how BLM protests were hurt by people who were plants trying to make protesters look violent.

1. They are not supposed to get violent with protesters to the point of sending them to the hospital
2. They're not supposed to get violent with faculty who aren't even threats
3. They're not violent to Zionists and white supremacists, at all
4. They keep arresting protesters for no reason, even making up stupid rules like no masking.
 

ninjabot

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
8,247
Reaction score
3,239
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
holy shit this explains everything, you being okay with a white guy saying the 'n' word.
Like I said: context.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Pretty much... I can understand a protest being messy, and if anything that's a requirement, but it's also unfair to expect random folk who may or not even be familiar with an issue to be simply ok with not being able to go about their day. I was an international student back in the day, I probably would have been ok with one or two days of protests but after that I would have been perfectly ok with the police tear gassing people and violently removing them from the premises with as many wounds as they were willing to eat for their principles (which they won't show up to vote for anyways...).
The whole point of a protest is to disrupt things.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

 

ninjabot

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
8,247
Reaction score
3,239
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You're posting shit Destiny says like I'm not already following the guy lol.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
And you're okay with him saying things like that? Yiiikes.


 

ninjabot

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
8,247
Reaction score
3,239
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
His general rule is to only say it in private so he's not upsetting black people. But he's also an edgy internet debate bro who will say something you tell him not to say to prove that you have no power over him. He's also Hasan Piker's mortal enemy, and the context of the quotes are this:

Hasan Piker likes to moralize about Destiny saying nigga in private, while he's simultaneously calling white people cracker. Over the past few weeks a friend of Hasan named Ludwig donated 10,000 dollars to Palestine and said for his chat to donate as well "If they want to", and if they don't it's fine... and one of Hasan's mods and a streamer friend who is a Muslim far-left extremist streamer too, had this reaction:


Because he didn't try to strongarm his chat into donating. Even accused him of not being against genocide too.

Next, Hasan had to come to her defense, on account of him being a piece of shit with this take:


Basically he's one of the lefties that think you can't be racist against white people, and any white person hurt by the word cracker is a pussy.

NEXT, there was a chatter in Hasan's stream who pointed out he was a white kid growing up in a black neighborhood who used to get beat up and called cracker by black kids throughout his entire life in grade school, and it hurts him to hear Hasan make light of white racial slurs. And Hasan spent practically a whole stream belittling the guy.



Now, I agree cracker isn't as bad as the hard R n-word (I'm fucking black, of course I agree cracker isn't as bad), but when cracker is used as a racial slur to hurt a white person? Then it IS just as bad, and should be treated just as badly.

Not to mention Hasan and his fans called Destiny "Gusano" regularly, which is a racial slur for Cubans which means worm, and he explained it away as "No one really uses it, and even if they did, Destiny is half white, and passes as white, and doesn't really care, he's just being selective."

So yeah, like I said. Context. It's hard to make yourself look like the badguy when you got a white dude out here saying nigga, but Hasan pulled it off.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
holy shit this explains everything, you being okay with a white guy saying the 'n' word.



How do you keep missing the point? Biden is lying about these protests and keeps painting the protesters as violent! They are not the violent ones! This puts Palestine supporters and Muslims in even more danger because people think they're just destroying stuff, like how BLM protests were hurt by people who were plants trying to make protesters look violent.

1. They are not supposed to get violent with protesters to the point of sending them to the hospital
2. They're not supposed to get violent with faculty who aren't even threats
3. They're not violent to Zionists and white supremacists, at all
4. They keep arresting protesters for no reason, even making up stupid rules like no masking.
I wasn't being hyperbolic when I mentioned the amount of violence the police should use earlier. The police is ultimately an organization which is explicitly coercive. Add to that... Why would the police do anything to anyone else? Are white supremacists relevant to this at all? Are zionists setting up camps and taking over buildings at college campuses? If people set up camps and take over university buildings and the university's staff calls the police then when the folk in camps and such refuse to leave then the next step is the police doing their job and use violence. Do you think it'd make any sense whatsoever for the police to side with protesters rather than the university's staff on this one?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Basically he's one of the lefties that think you can't be racist against white people, and any white person hurt by the word cracker is a pussy.
You really cannot be racist against white people in the west, that's a fact. Calling them cracker is not the same as white people calling Black people the 'n' word or calling South Asians savages (ironically, even). That's like me saying Hinduphobia or anti-Indian racism exists in India, where Hindus are the dominant group, and Indians cannot be racist against their own.

If anything, racism against white people would be if they were put in danger in countries not dominated by white people, like UAE, just because they're white.
I wasn't being hyperbolic when I mentioned the amount of violence the police should use earlier. The police is ultimately an organization which is explicitly coercive. Add to that... Why would the police do anything to anyone else? Are white supremacists relevant to this at all? Are zionists setting up camps and taking over buildings at college campuses? If people set up camps and take over university buildings and the university's staff calls the police then when the folk in camps and such refuse to leave then the next step is the police doing their job and use violence. Do you think it'd make any sense whatsoever for the police to side with protesters rather than the university's staff on this one?
I don't think you read my posts, at all. Last sentence more than implies that.

The police is ultimately a violent organization whose purpose is to defend the wealthy and white supremacists, which is why they either need to be abolished or reformed. Anyone who does some critical thinking would wonder why cops are getting violent with university's staff and peaceful protesters but not with Zionists and white supremacists, who are the ones actually being violent. There's no justification whatsoever for getting violent with staff members and protesters, and I feel like you also have no understanding of how protests work either.

I wish protesters were violent, because Zionists don't deserve peaceful protests when they're attacking innocent people.
 

ninjabot

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
8,247
Reaction score
3,239
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You really cannot be racist against white people in the west, that's a fact. Calling them cracker is not the same as white people calling Black people the 'n' word or calling South Asians savages (ironically, even). That's like me saying Hinduphobia or anti-Indian racism exists in India, where Hindus are the dominant group, and Indians cannot be racist against their own.

If anything, racism against white people would be if they were put in danger in countries not dominated by white people, like UAE, just because they're white.
If I believed that I was genetically superior to ALL white people (because I'm black), and believed that America would be a better place if they were either bred out of existence, exiled from America so I could start a black ethnostate, or simply executed for the sin of being born sans-melanin, what word would you use to describe me?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
If I believed that I was genetically superior to ALL white people (because I'm black), and believed that America would be a better place if they were either bred out of existence, exiled from America so I could start a black ethnostate, or simply executed for the sin of being born sans-melanin, what word would you use to describe me?
I don't think I've ever seen any non-white person say that, that'd be fucked up. Many of them who would come across as "reverse racist" like white people who are allies and hate people like David Duke, who is a bigot.
 

ninjabot

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
8,247
Reaction score
3,239
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I don't think I've ever seen any non-white person say that, that'd be fucked up. Many of them who would come across as "reverse racist" like white people who are allies and hate people like David Duke, who is a bigot.
Just because you've never heard a non-white person say that, doesn't mean they don't exist.

Behold.


The Black Hammer Party, formerly the Black Hammer Organization and commonly known as the Black Hammers, is a Black nationalist group that advocates black separatism, conservatism, decolonization, and political violence. The organization was founded in Atlanta, Georgia in 2019, by ex-members of the African People's Socialist Party, and has undergone a transition from far-left politics to far-right politics. It rose to prominence in the early 2020s amidst the George Floyd protests and the 2020–2023 United States racial unrest, when it attempted to construct a compound in the Rocky Mountains which it named "Hammer City."[7][8][9]

Kodzo is known for his controversial social media presence. On January 24, 2021, he released a video wearing Joker makeup and calling Holocaust victim Anne Frank a "bleach demon," a "colonizer," a "parasite", and a "Karen," and claiming that he was going to burn copies of her diary for warmth.[13][14][15] According to The Forward, the group's membership began to decline around early August 2021 due to "Kevin Rashid Johnson of the New Afrikan Black Panther Party [accusing] the organization of being an undercover right-wing group trying to sow division within leftist movements."[16]


So what is the word for a black person who hates white people because of their race?
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
You really cannot be racist against white people in the west, that's a fact. Calling them cracker is not the same as white people calling Black people the 'n' word or calling South Asians savages (ironically, even). That's like me saying Hinduphobia or anti-Indian racism exists in India, where Hindus are the dominant group, and Indians cannot be racist against their own.

If anything, racism against white people would be if they were put in danger in countries not dominated by white people, like UAE, just because they're white.


I don't think you read my posts, at all. Last sentence more than implies that.

The police is ultimately a violent organization whose purpose is to defend the wealthy and white supremacists, which is why they either need to be abolished or reformed. Anyone who does some critical thinking would wonder why cops are getting violent with university's staff and peaceful protesters but not with Zionists and white supremacists, who are the ones actually being violent. There's no justification whatsoever for getting violent with staff members and protesters, and I feel like you also have no understanding of how protests work either.

I wish protesters were violent, because Zionists don't deserve peaceful protests when they're attacking innocent people.
As far as i can tell there isn't an ongoing issue of the police getting violent with universities' staff. There's an ongoing issue of protesters taking over campuses and the staff calling the police.
 
Top