Just being curious. What are Obama/Biden style policies for you?
Well see, I just made a post talking about how I vote for policies, not people. So specifying that they come from Obama or Biden doesn't really matter, when they're in line with what the Democratic party promotes:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polit...ore progressive,spending less on the military.
Which are antithetical to what the Republican party promotes:
en.wikipedia.org
I'm an African-American man who grew up in the racist Bible Belt of the United States. I grew up with pretty severe social anxiety that requires medication. I have a mother, two sisters, two nieces. More than one homosexual relative (no trans ones yet). I have close friends and family who have relied on food stamps. Friends of different races and religions. I've known women that have given birth to babies by men they didn't consent to having sex with. I've experienced the summers getting hotter and hotter every year. I've seen local churches call for bans on Harry Potter and Pokemon (didn't work, but that's beside the point). Outside of my own personal experiences, on tv I've seen children in America in cages, I've seen police shooting unarmed black men, and I've seen white supremacists marching in the streets carrying torches.
Democrats say help the helpless? Republicans say "pull yourself up by your bootstraps."
Democrats say marriage should be between two people that love each other? Republicans say it should be between a man and a woman, as the Christian god intended.
Democrats say rich people should pay their fair share? Republicans say taxation is theft.
Democrats say you've earned your social security benefits after decades of being a valued citizen. Republicans say you're a freeloader because that money is being given to someone that's no longer a part of the work force and thus, aren't ACTUALLY a valued citizen.
Democrats say Labor Unions are important to keeping the working class happy and capable of remaining the working class. Republicans want you to shut the fuck up and do your job.
Democrats say we only have one planet, and we're killing it with pollution that's causing global warming Republicans first said global warming was a hoax. Then they said it's real, but people aren't responsible for it. Then they said it's real, but it's too late to do anything about it Then they said it's real, and we can mitigate it, but they're not willing to pass any policies that would help mitigate it.
Democrats say a woman should decide what happens to her body by expressing her own autonomous decisions. Republicans say abortion is murder and women should be jailed for killing children. Even through contraception like IUDs.
Democrats say freedom of speech includes speech you disagree with. Republicans say burn the books that are antithetical to theological beliefs (specifically Christian ones), while simultaneously forcing everyone else to be audience to the speech you want to promote (typically Christian ones).
Everything conservative is bad. It's all bad, I hate it all. It's just so fucking bad.