- Joined
- Apr 25, 2016
- Messages
- 512
- Reaction score
- 115
- Age
- 31
- Country
-
I did said that the Democratic Party needs a massive change, but I guess I must have left that part out. Either way, I do hope that the Party brings in better candidates and doesn't play any favorites (like that bitch Debbie leaning on Hillary's side).no, you only mentioned "(so do the democrats)" or something, but nothing more. I don't see them getting better, at all. If anything, they'll probably be better at being sneaky, but it'll probably be the same, if not get worse.
I already know someone who's supporting Trump just because he's a Republican. *Stares at my grandparents*It's pretty close, although most republicans who don't want Trump are voting for him only because he's a republican.
I'm pissed. They say disgusting, horrible, and disturbing shit and do violent things and are so full of ignorance. THey attack protesters and claim (as far as I know) that protesters started it first. They give us bullshit facts about refugees being dangerous when that's completely false and keep referring to Europe even though we're not Europe (Sharkbait has brought up refugees/migrant children being more dangerous without stats to back that up). They call for Hillary's death/assassination and laughed at a meme of how to kill Bernie supporters. These guys are scums of this country, and I feel we'd be better off without them staining the great nation.
Oh, don't get any wrong idea. I do think the Trump Supporters are fucking disgusting people (well, the insane ones anyways, not the ones who're supporting him because Hillary's a horrible choice), and I do believe that you're not wrong. However, to wish them a tragic death in vulgarity makes me no better than them.
Honestly, I question about their support over a candidate who wants to apply the disaster of Reaganomics (which is Trump's economic policy to a certain degree, but he does want to make more Tax Breaks for corporations). In theory, it's a brilliant policy, but it just doesn't work that way.At least US needs conservatives and liberals to have any hope of being powerful. But it doesn't need extreme versions of both or ignorant Trump supporters. At least Trump supporters who genuinely think he's a good choice because of his views towards the establishment and economical views aren't that bad, so I don't care much about them.
What happened in this short time? It also showing Florida likely going to Clinton. Can't seem to believe the forecast