So what would Mr. Trump do if he ends up losing the election? Riot with his supporters? Considering the amount of support he has, he can easily cause some troubles.

I don't think it's as big, but there's certainly enough #NeverHillary voting for Trump. But I see plenty of crazed Trump supporters who'll probably riot and be violent when Trump loses to Killary.I would have to believe that a a decent chunk of Trump supporters are #NeverHillary people. Some might have abandoned this course in the last couple of months due to the amount of scandals, but I'd have to think that these people are voting to prevent Clinton from being in office and ignoring the disaster that they're voting for.
Ever since Trump said that stuff about the immigrants he fucked himself... and then he tried to recon it smh. Hillary isn't super better but anyone is better than Trump. Plus I think it's time for a female president, the times are changing and we all need to be adapting.Sickening that people consider Trump pro-America when he, at best, doesn't give a shit about America. If he did, then why get his shit made in China? Why incite people to riot and be violent? While I consider Hillary to be slightly better, she at least doesn't tell people to do anything that's against the good of the country or its people.
MMh, i don't completely agree with that.It's not necessary to have a female president; It's necessary to have a president who can lead the nation during a crisis, inspire people, and leave office with a powerful legacy that can be remembered down in history (people like Abraham Lincoln who prevented the nation from breaking apart; John Kennedy who told people to go to the moon, the list goes on).
We don't need a female president, we need a good president regardless of gender. Hillary isn't a good choice, but she's better than Trump. That's literally her biggest advantage here, and one she could easily lose if more scandals are revealed or if Trump "turns" into a new leaf. I'm pretty sure at least 1/4 of her voters are only voting for her because they see Trump as a disgusting filth, but how quickly would they drop her if Trump acted like a human being? They'd have less reasons to be against Trump, and the undecided and people refusing to vote would be more likely to vote for Trump. I don't get why Trump isn't changing his strategy, literally all he needs to do.Ever since Trump said that stuff about the immigrants he fucked himself... and then he tried to recon it smh. Hillary isn't super better but anyone is better than Trump. Plus I think it's time for a female president, the times are changing and we all need to be adapting.
Actually, Lincoln caused the nation to break apart when he became president. Just so happens the Union kicked the Confederate's ass, so US was made whole again. This election is doing that in a way, breaking apart the country, one side that Trump represents and the other side that 'liberals" represent. It'll be interesting to see the results and consequences regardless of who wins.It's not necessary to have a female president; It's necessary to have a president who can lead the nation during a crisis, inspire people, and leave office with a powerful legacy that can be remembered down in history (people like Abraham Lincoln who prevented the nation from breaking apart; John Kennedy who told people to go to the moon, the list goes on).
To be fair, lots of people would love hillary if they would not believe in the fake scandals made up a bout her.We don't need a female president, we need a good president regardless of gender. Hillary isn't a good choice, but she's better than Trump. That's literally her biggest advantage here, and one she could easily lose if more scandals are revealed or if Trump "turns" into a new leaf. I'm pretty sure at least 1/4 of her voters are only voting for her because they see Trump as a disgusting filth, but how quickly would they drop her if Trump acted like a human being? They'd have less reasons to be against Trump, and the undecided and people refusing to vote would be more likely to vote for Trump. I don't get why Trump isn't changing his strategy, literally all he needs to do.
Unless we're going with the conspiracy that Neil Armstrong never walked on the moon, him walking on the moon enabled us to believe that space travel was possible for the humans; it was the first step, now we're going to send people to Mars in a few years.MMh, i don't completely agree with that.
First of all: The legacy does not determine how effective a president is. Going to the moon was a propaganda victory, but the use of that can be questioned.
Secondly: On the longterm, it is necessary to establish that every group in a country has chances to become president if they are fit.
While, yes, on the short term always the most effective president should be taken, on the long term, it is a problem in democracy if certain groups basically have no chances to become president.
But there's also the Reconstruction Era, where Abraham wanted to rebuild the south after the devastated war.Actually, Lincoln caused the nation to break apart when he became president. Just so happens the Union kicked the Confederate's ass, so US was made whole again. This election is doing that in a way, breaking apart the country, one side that Trump represents and the other side that 'liberals" represent. It'll be interesting to see the results and consequences regardless of who wins.
Well ya, i mean, on the long run, noone would doubt that space travel is possible.Unless we're going with the conspiracy that Neil Armstrong never walked on the moon, him walking on the moon enabled us to believe that space travel was possible for the humans; it was the first step, now we're going to send people to Mars in a few years.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
According to 'when you read into it except saying things without reading into them at first'.Fake scandals according to whom? You? Hillary supporters?
It has sort of been said already, but the "it's time" argument means nothing to me. The identity of the candidate shouldn't be a positive or negative, as it's outside of any person's control. Only their character and ethics should matter.Plus I think it's time for a female president, the times are changing and we all need to be adapting.
That is true, however, it DOES matter whether it is a common occurence that a minority group spends a president or not.It has sort of been said already, but the "it's time" argument means nothing to me. The identity of the candidate shouldn't be a positive or negative, as it's outside of any person's control. Only their character and ethics should matter.
Well, I have no real disagreement there. I just don't like the tone some feminist-leaning Hillary supporters have with people. Like I've mentioned before, I would gladly vote for someone like Elizabeth Warren. My issue with Hillary has nothing to do with her gender.That is true, however, it DOES matter whether it is a common occurence that a minority group spends a president or not.
I agree in so far that obama has not made it more likely for other black people that they become president, so there was not really a big social change in voting him, but nonetheless it is important that it is at least accepted and possible for a black (or in our case female) person to become president.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Naturally, the 'you have to vote her because she is a woman' talk is nonsense that is used to fetch some votes.Well, I have no real disagreement there. I just don't like the tone some feminist-leaning Hillary supporters have with people. Like I've mentioned before, I would gladly vote for someone like Elizabeth Warren. My issue with Hillary has nothing to do with her gender.
I really don't recall Obama's campaign invoking his ethnicity in that way, aside from the whole "change" thing...which is a bit looser than the "I'm with her" stuff.But we see that in every election, we also saw it with obama. Every candidate uses his heritage in some way.
Oh, don't get me wrong. It's poetic in a way. I'm just saying that I think Warren has torn him to pieces verbally as is, if she was beating him it would be even sweeter.Also, call me petty, but the thought that trump is getting defeating (possibly in a landslide) by a woman is amusing to me.