American Politics

ninjabot

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
8,247
Reaction score
3,239
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It's not even the UN, it's the Guradian stating that an unkown individual from the UN claiming such a thing.
Also, let's not kid ourselves, the UN is nothing more than the US slave (which in turn is AIPAC's slave).
So when an unknown individual from the UN claimed that Palestinian hostages are raped by Israelis, they lied?
 

hblock

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2019
Messages
1,114
Reaction score
1,298
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
So when an unknown individual from the UN claimed that Palestinian hostages are raped by Israelis, they lied?
Yes
Where's the proof ? just empty claim.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Not only that, such individuals should be put to jail for slander.
 

ninjabot

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
8,247
Reaction score
3,239
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yes
Where's the proof ? just empty claim.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Not only that, such individuals should be put to jail for slander.
Welp. Okay then, lol.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
I mean, I can understand being skeptical of a UN report. As The world has not given a shit about palestine for decades. But you can just go to youtube and see what survivors and released hostages say of the ordeal.
 

ninjabot

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
8,247
Reaction score
3,239
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I mean, I can understand being skeptical of a UN report. As The world has not given a shit about palestine for decades. But you can just go to youtube and see what survivors and released hostages say of the ordeal.
Not giving a shit, and being Zionists are two different things though, right?

My intention is to respond with sources that either:

-Have little to no motivation for lying
-Are also willing to speak of Israel in a bad light
-Have come from reputable news sites

It makes it harder to dismiss it as Zionist propaganda or lies thanks to this. Or at the very least, makes them look like Qanon-level conspiracy theorists for disagreeing.

hblock LITERALLY said that a UN report that agreed with him about what was happening to Palestinians was a lie. He literally just turned a fact that he agreed with into a lie because he NEEDS our sources to not be trustworthy so that he has justification to keep disbelieving.

And you're right, I could do that. And guess what was one of the first vids I saw when I did?

The Guardian. Agreeing with he and M3J again. Making Hamas look like good guys for not torturing their hostages. That's why I tried so hard to get hblock to admit that the UN and The Guardian posts truthful claims to make it harder for them to play ignorant.

Though I'd rather post information from official sources that have to vet their information rather than just a vid from someone who could or could not be lying. I don't like the idea of just taking anyone at all at their word. It's harder to be sure that they're being truthful.

But fine. I'll play their game.
 
Last edited:

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Not giving a shit, and being Zionists are two different things though, right?

My intention is to respond with sources that either:

-Have little to no motivation for lying
-Are also willing to speak of Israel in a bad light
-Have come from reputable news sites

It makes it harder to dismiss it as Zionist propaganda or lies thanks to this. Or at the very least, makes them look like Qanon-level conspiracy theorists for disagreeing.

hblock LITERALLY said that a UN report that agreed with him about what was happening to Palestinians was a lie. He literally just turned a fact that he agreed with into a lie because he NEEDS our sources to not be trustworthy so that he has justification to keep disbelieving.

And you're right, I could do that. And guess what was one of the first vids I saw when I did?

The Guardian. Agreeing with he and M3J again. Making Hamas look like good guys for not torturing their hostages. That's why I tried so hard to get hblock to admit that the UN and The Guardian posts truthful claims to make it harder for them to play ignorant.

Though I'd rather post information from official sources that have to vet their information rather than just a vid from someone who could or could not be lying. I don't like the idea of just taking anyone at all at their word. It's harder to be sure that they're being truthful.

But fine. I'll play their game.
I suppose it depends on how you search for it. When I search this is my first result:
 

hblock

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2019
Messages
1,114
Reaction score
1,298
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
Wonder why you don't get this kind of interviews as the first result :

That was in israel's mainstream media btw (chanel 12).

There's a reason why they prohibited other hostages from speaking until filtering the appropriate persons and telling them exactly what they've to say.

Again, still wating for the abomination's suverilliance cameras to show us the so called attrocities.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

My intention is to respond with sources that either:

-Have little to no motivation for lying
-Are also willing to speak of Israel in a bad light
-Have come from reputable news sites
Lol.
 

ninjabot

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
8,247
Reaction score
3,239
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I suppose it depends on how you search for it. When I search this is my first result:
I saw the one he posted as one of my first recommendations, but I didn't see the one you posted. It's probably because of our algorithms. Could even be because of where we are on the planet.

There's a reason why they prohibited other hostages from speaking until filtering the appropriate persons and telling them what they've to say.

Again, still wating for the abomination's suverilliance cameras to show as the so called attrocities.
Who made this claim that there was surveillance that proves anything? The only claim I ever made was that Israeli hostages have said that Hamas were raping their hostages and torturing them, and I JUST showed you an interview where an Israeli hostage points out how they were starving them and how they raped a woman who's potentially pregnant. I met my burden. It's time for you and M3J to meet yours.

You both have made 2 claims:

1: That Hamas doesn't rape or torture their hostages
2: That I'm a rapist and a murderer

Get to work.

EDIT: HOLY SHIT, LMFAO

I just realized the lady in kkck's vid at the very end is the SAME hostage from the Guardian video I posted. In my video she actually claims Hamas treated them well and fed them the same food that they ate, but in kkck's vid she sounds completely morose, talking about how she had trouble with the food, got sick, and that it was harsh and lacked oxygen.

It's amazing how much someone's mannerisms change once they're not in fear for their lives.
 
Last edited:

hblock

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2019
Messages
1,114
Reaction score
1,298
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
You both have made 2 claims:
My point is that if you want to pursue someone in justice , you've to prove his crime, not the opposite.
You claimed that Hamas are rapist and deliberate killers, then prove it. The burden is upon you.
And yes, I claimed that Hamas aren't rapists and deliberate killers for the simple reason that there's no proof or whatsover.

Under what logic you've to prove that innocent individuals aren't criminals. Everyone, Hamas included, is innocent by default.

I just showed you an objective, clear cut, evidence of how well Hamas treated their hostages in an israeli major channel.
The fact that the zionists prohibited most hostages from speaking exepct a chosen few who incorporated their agenda for whatever reason is a proof in itself.

Try better.


Also, The guardian,....a reliable source. LOL.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Or, you know, different hostages were
Wonder why you don't get this kind of interviews as the first result :

That was in israel's mainstream media btw (chanel 12).

There's a reason why they prohibited other hostages from speaking until filtering the appropriate persons and telling them exactly what they've to say.

Again, still wating for the abomination's suverilliance cameras to show us the so called attrocities.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Lol.
I will point out that that is an inherently fucked up situation. I am glad they weren't brutalized further while in captivity but they were still, welp, captives who had worth as bargaining chips. Defending this is ridiculous, kidnapping these people is not defensible. There's no scenario where a kidnapper doesn't deserve to have a swat team up it's ass delivering lead with extreme prejudice (though naturally saving the hostages takes precedence over justice).
 

hblock

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2019
Messages
1,114
Reaction score
1,298
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
kidnapping these people is not defensible
What would you do if you're opressed by an abomination who not only kidnap your people, but also rape them, torture them, imprison them and kill them like animals on a daily basis without anyone saying anything.

All while the whole world is buying the abomination's rethoric and considering it to be above the law.

Palestinians have the right to hate the zionists and none of this would've happened if the abomination simply accepted to exchange hostages, all against all.
 
Last edited:

ninjabot

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
8,247
Reaction score
3,239
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
My point is that if you want to pursue someone in justice , you've to prove his crime, not the opposite.
You claimed that Hamas are rapist and deliberate killers, then prove it. The burden is upon you.
Correct. That's why I supplied proof. You claimed otherwise, so it's now time to provide proof.

And yes, I claimed that Hamas aren't rapists and deliberate killers for the simple reason that there's no proof or whatsoever.
I provided the exact same proof M3J and you used: claims from actual hostages. I provided proof. Your turn.

Under what logic you've to prove that innocent individuals aren't criminals. Everyone, Hamas included, is innocent by default.
No, none of that has anything to do with YOUR claims. I said that "Hamas does rape hostages", and I supplied evidence from hostages as proof.

You and M3J both said Hamas doesn't rape hostages. That is a claim. You made a claim. You have to provide the burden of proof for your CLAIM. You're trying to take this to a court room analogy to flee from your responsibility, but we're not in court, and I'm not going to let you get away.

Provide your proof that Hamas doesn't rape hostages, and your proof that I'm a rapist and a murderer.

Go.

I just showed you an objective, clear cut, evidence of how well Hamas treated their hostages in an israeli major channel.
The fact that the zionists prohibited most hostages from speaking exepct a chosen few who incorporated their agenda for whatever reason is a proof in itself.
Try better.
Don't need to. I've matched M3J's hostage testimony with another hostage testimony. The only one who's continuously failed to meet their burdens are you and him.

You're letting Palestine down.
 

hblock

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2019
Messages
1,114
Reaction score
1,298
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
No, none of that has anything to do with YOUR claims. I said that "Hamas does rape hostages", and I supplied evidence from hostages as proof.
Well, I proved your points to be BS and irrelevant already.

You're letting Palestine down.
I'm afraid by defending the abomination's right to exist and being lenient towards AIPAC ruling your country, the US would eventually be doomed slowly bur surely. It's starting to have too many ennemies, russia, china, and now the whole muslim world (which represents the 1/4 of the world population) due to its fucked up foreign policy, controlled by the zionists.
You should strive to get independance from AIPAC (who are mostly deranged sociopaths) instead of getting brainwashed by whatever its media is propagating.
 

hblock

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2019
Messages
1,114
Reaction score
1,298
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
I just showed you an objective, clear cut, evidence of how well Hamas treated their hostages in an israeli major channel.
The fact that the zionists prohibited most hostages from speaking exepct a chosen few who incorporated their agenda for whatever reason is a proof in itself.
 

ninjabot

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
8,247
Reaction score
3,239
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
How does that prove that Hamas hasn't raped hostages? The only way you can prove they haven't raped hostages is to accuse the hostages of being liars. Just say it.

To be clear, the only reason I'm being difficult is because I want all these posts on record for anyone that stops by and reads them to see that you and M3J are too far gone to accept that bad things happen on both sides.

The simplest thing in the world would be for you to simply say "You're right: Israel has raped Palestinian hostages, and Hamas has raped Israeli hostages. Both sides have done heinous things."

Why are you incapable of this? Do you really not care about what's true or not? Do you think you're helping Palestine by making their sympathizers sound unhinged? I hope... I HOPE you're doing this to piss me off, and not because you think you're being helpful. Because you aren't. Lies and dishonesty don't help anyone.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
What would you do if you're opressed by an abomination who not only kidnap your people, but also rape them, torture them, emprison them and kill them like animals on a daily basis without anyone saying anything.

All while the whole world is buying the abomination's rethoric and considering it to be above the law.

Palestinians have the right to hate the zionists and none of this would've happened if the abomination simply accepted to exchange hostages, all against all.
I mean, I don't really disagree with you there. As far as I am concerned israel is responsible for sending palestine to the dark ages. Palestinians have every reason to hate israel viscerally. The consequence of that is hamas which is a extremist terrorist organization most governments simply can't justify sitting on a table with. And I don't think there's any scenario where israel is going anywhere unless you nuke the place into an uninhabitable wasteland.
 

hblock

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2019
Messages
1,114
Reaction score
1,298
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
How does that prove that Hamas hasn't raped hostages? The only way you can prove they haven't raped hostages is to accuse the hostages of being liars. Just say it.
I actually used the hostages as an evidence. lol
The first hostages were "all" clear and expicit about how good they were treated.
Then, suddenly, israel prohibited the next hostages from talking or even exposing themselves in social media, and suddenly, we've had just few chosen ones or their relatives talking about a potential mistreatment.
If you can't see through the manipulation, then there's nothing I can do for you.
I can only conclue that you've been brainwashed and conditionned into thinking that any group trying to defend his country agaisnt the US or its allies must be a terror organization.

As a matter of fact you just proved the claims of that psychopath called Netenyahyu to be true :
Americans are easy to manipulate.

The simplest thing in the world would be for you to simply say "You're right: Israel has raped Palestinian hostages, and Hamas has raped Israeli hostages. Both sides have done heinous things."
Actually, you're just trying to force the nonexistent fact that both parties are wrong. Nah, there's only one evil and that's the abomination you call israel. It's existence is a crime and there wasn't a day they weren't commiting attrocities ever since their establishment.
Also, just to be clear, we all know that average israeli civilians are deranged sociopaths :
[0][1][2]
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Israeli civilians are also complicit for "chosing" to live in this kind of abomination and supporting it.

I mean, I don't really disagree with you there. As far as I am concerned israel is responsible for sending palestine to the dark ages. Palestinians have every reason to hate israel viscerally. The consequence of that is hamas which is a extremist terrorist organization most governments simply can't justify sitting on a table with. And I don't think there's any scenario where israel is going anywhere unless you nuke the place into an uninhabitable wasteland.
Except the only reason you believe it's an extremist group is due to believing mainstrean media or whatever distorded BS that is thrown arround.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Except the only reason you believe it's an extremist group is due to believing mainstrean media or whatever distorded BS that is thrown arround.
No, I believe it because last year they attacked the music festival and them some and killed a bunch of people and violently kidnapped others regardless of nationality or affiliation. No one is debating hamas did that. This fits pretty neatly into any reasonable definition of terrorism. TBH to me it simply looks like you think hamas was justified in doing this and take their side, kidnappings and all.
 

hblock

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2019
Messages
1,114
Reaction score
1,298
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
No, I believe it because last year they attacked the music festival and them some and killed a bunch of people and violently kidnapped others regardless of nationality or affiliation. No one is debating hamas did that. This fits pretty neatly into any reasonable definition of terrorism. TBH to me it simply looks like you think hamas was justified in doing this and take their side, kidnappings and all.
The killing part was never proved as far as I'm concerned.
The only footage shows IOF shooting their own civilians and Hamas fighters toguether.
Also, accidently killing civilians while exchanging fire with IOF isn't something they should be accounted for since they were attacked and had to defend their lives.

As for attempting peace treaties, none actually worked, the last one (Oslo accord) turned into a tragedy.

If we take into account these facts :
-no peaceful diplomatic resolution can be found.
-the US nor Israel unwillingless of the establishment of the 2 states resolution.
-the nature of the zionist project : invading the whole land of paletine + big parts of syria, iraq, saudi arabia and egypt
-everyone, especially major western nations, treating Israel as a legitimate state and providing unconditional support to it.
-no one giving a fuck about the attrocities they commit on a daily basis (torture, rape, killing, imprisonning, etc)
-Israeli civilians being mostly deranged folks with a very strong god complexe (they consider themselves to be more special than the rest of human beings) who need psychiatric treatment. Dangerous ideology as well.
-Israeli settlements becoming more and more violent and more spread in west bank
-Extreme right wing rulers willingless to destroy Al Aqsa mosque (third holy cite in islam) and build the temple.
-Total normalization with all surrounding arabs state, which would definitely burry any hope for an independent palestinian state.

The only viable option is force with whatever little resources they have. If they're going to be invaded and wiped, then better go with a fight at least and exposing the nature of the zionist project to the rest of the world's populace.
 
Last edited:
Top