The killing part was never proved as far as I'm concerned.
The only footage shows IOF shooting their own civilians and Hamas fighters toguether.
Also, accidently killing civilians while exchanging fire with IOF isn't something they should be accounted for since they were attacked and had to defend their lives.
As for attempting peace treaties, none actually worked, the last one (Oslo accord) turned into a tragedy.
If we take into account these facts :
-no peaceful diplomatic resolution can be found.
-the US nor Israel unwillingless of the establishment of the 2 states resolution.
-the nature of the zionist project : invading the whole land of paletine + big parts of syria, iraq, saudi arabia and egypt
-everyone, especially major western nations, treating Israel as a legitimate state and providing unconditional support to it.
-no one giving a fuck about the attrocities they commit on a daily basis (torture, rape, killing, imprisonning, etc)
-Israeli civilians being mostly deranged folks with a very strong god complexe (they consider themselves to be more special than the rest of human beings) who need psychiatric treatment.
-Israeli settlements becoming more and more violent and more spread in west banks
-Extreme right wing rulers willingless to destroy Al Aqsa mosque (thrid holy cite in islam) and build the temple.
The only viable option is force with whatever little resources they have. If they're going to be invaded and wiped, then better go with a fight at least and exposing the nature of the zionist project to the rest of world populace.
Damn, that almost sounds like hamas ended up with hostages entirely by accident. Did they just walk up to people with roses and they willingly accepted going with galant hamas knights to be used as bargaining chips to be traded for other knights? Or did they take them at gunpoint?
Damn, that almost sounds like hamas ended up with hostages entirely by accident. Did they just walk up to people with roses and they willingly accepted going with galant hamas knights to be used as bargaining chips to be traded for other knights? Or did they take them at gunpoint?
There's no evidence they pointed guns of shot at civilians, the only exception being the civilians caught in a fire exchange between Hamas and IOF. It's not like they need firearms to knock an untrained civilian.
So, are you going to keep ignoring all other facts I just dismissed ?
There's no evidence they pointed guns of shot at civilians, the only exception being the civilians caught in a fire exchange between Hamas and IOF. It's not like they need firearms to knock an untrained civilian.
So, are you going to keep ignoring all other facts I just dismissed ?
Oh ok, so they didn't kidnap people by threatening them with guns, they threatened them with... Karate i guess. Setting aside how obviously silly and untrue that is, kidnapping people by threatening to beat the crap out of them isn't even better. Kidnappers still deserve all the lead a a swat team can deliver.
So, last month M3J calls for the destruction of the entire country.
This month, you claim that the average Israeli civilian is a sociopath.
I wasn't comfortable calling M3J an antisemite because I know he's just doing the leftie "White guilt means I can't say anything bad about brown people even when they're terrorists" shit. He'll grow out of it in 10 years. But you? I'm starting to wonder.
I'm not gonna say it yet cause it's possible that you're actually Palestinian, or a Muslim, or connected to this conflict personally in some way and so you're incapable of being unbiased. So I'm just gonna leave you alone.
Second fact is outhright wrong, a western media (basically AIPAC's slave) saying that an unknown individual from UN claiming that some hostage said he wasn't treated well is BS and irrelevant. Try better.
First fact was explicit as shown via directly interviewing few hostages who have all unanimously admitted Hamas's good and fair treatment to them.
I mean, you can show them facts from the world council, UN, Israel, and USA, all with videos, pictures, and what-have-you, and they'll still deny it and bring up Hamas and Oct 7. That seems to be a pattern.
Israel could literally say they killed hundreds of people and injured thousands on that day, and people will still blame Hamas. I mean, despite the fact that White House walked back Biden's claim, you still have ignorant fools bringing up beheaded babies and whatnot.
What about kidnapping children, holding them prisoners, and torturing them? Is that defensible? Are you okay with that? Because that's literally what Israel has been doing for years, and no one here to my recollection has said anything about that. IOF has taken kids away for something as harmless as throwing rocks at tanks and have even shot kids, but for some reason you're focused on Hamas and Oct 7.
Also, didn't Hamas propose prisoner exchange multiple times, but Israel rejected the deals?
To be clear, the only reason I'm being difficult is because I want all these posts on record for anyone that stops by and reads them to see that you and M3J are too far gone to accept that bad things happen on both sides.
The simplest thing in the world would be for you to simply say "You're right: Israel has raped Palestinian hostages, and Hamas has raped Israeli hostages. Both sides have done heinous things."
How is saying, "if Hamas have been proven to be rapists or murdered tons of people on Oct 7, then I condemn them again!" too far gone? Blame the Israeli hostages for saying they saw IOF firing like maniacs and were more likely to be the cause behind so many deaths.
So it's about you being right, not about the truth. That explains.
I don't consider all of them complicit, the ones that oppose Zionism and that have been vocal about Palestinian causes aren't complicit, especially when they risk Zionists' violence.
But that aside, isn't it crazy how many Zionist civilians have come out with videos making fun of Palestinians and mocking them? They've been acting like victims, all the way in USA, and pretending as if though they're in or were in danger despite having the time to make videos comfortably with makeup on and/or background looking peaceful.
I mean, it's common sense that Israel is the actual problem and Palestinians are victims when you look at the facts, like Palestinians constantly posting pictures and videos of the damage, corpses, and injured bodies of adults, elderly, and kids versus Israelis posting videos making fun of Palestinians and using AI, fake blood, and whatnot to fake Hamas being violent.
So, last month M3J calls for the destruction of the entire country.
This month, you claim that the average Israeli civilian is a sociopath.
I wasn't comfortable calling M3J an antisemite because I know he's just doing the leftie "White guilt means I can't say anything bad about brown people even when they're terrorists" shit. He'll grow out of it in 10 years. But you? I'm starting to wonder.
I'm not gonna say it yet cause it's possible that you're actually Palestinian, or a Muslim, or connected to this conflict personally in some way and so you're incapable of being unbiased. So I'm just gonna leave you alone.
Yes, Israel didn't exist a century ago, and it doesn't need to exist now. Zionists can go fuck off, while the Jews that actually want to get along with Palestinians can stay in Palestine. Simple as that. If it makes me worse than a country that murders innocent people and doesn't even spare babies, then oh well
I'm not white. I will call brown people terrorists if they're terrorists. I am also disgusted by most Indians, and I'm vocal about it. I'm also cool with racists, whether it's Trump, cops, or politicians, dying painfully asap and wish they were murdered by the races and people they victimize every day. If that makes me a bad person, then oh well, but at least I know I'm better than those people who want or are okay with innocent people being killed.
So, last month M3J calls for the destruction of the entire country.
This month, you claim that the average Israeli civilian is a sociopath.
I wasn't comfortable calling M3J an antisemite because I know he's just doing the leftie "White guilt means I can't say anything bad about brown people even when they're terrorists" shit. He'll grow out of it in 10 years. But you? I'm starting to wonder.
I'm not gonna say it yet cause it's possible that you're actually Palestinian, or a Muslim, or connected to this conflict personally in some way and so you're incapable of being unbiased. So I'm just gonna leave you alone.
The average Israeli civilian lives under the doctrine of Jewish supremacy, considering themselves god's chosen people, and teating everyone else, especially arabs and muslims as lesser beings they can torture, kill, imprison, opress as much as they want without consequences. Which they actually did and it's proven as well as documented. No one can deny that.
Not to mention the zionist long term project of occupying the whole palestine + big parts of Syria, Iraq, SA and egypt.
Not to mention the many polls showing how supportive they were towards the desctruction of Gaza as well as the civilian aid blockage that were aimed to Gaza in the last days. So, ofc, most of them are deranged sociopaths in the majority of cases. I mean, it's clear as day and they aren't even trying to hide it.
While I'm not sure what M3J said, if it's something more akin to finishing the existence of Israel, then I agree. Their military should be wiped out and the ruling should be given to palestinians since its their land after all, thus their right to govern and everyone should live under rules where both them and former israeli would live as equals.
Just by having equal rights, I'm sure the consequence would be either many israeli leaving, either them preping some criminal activity to regain their oppressor status while palying the victim as per usual (and as their ideology says (explicitly)).
As a matter of fact, I'm the first to condemn 9/11 or groups like ISIS but projecting that on Hamas simply because western media (led by zinoist elite) is trying its best to vilify them in any way possible or simply because they're a mulsim group, thus the tendency to automagically and subconsciously associting them with the T word among westerners, doesn't mean they're.
Finally, the mainstream western media are the last reference I'd believe regarding the matter as they're historically biased towards the palestinian cause in particular and are islamophobic in general.
Yep, I never see anyone who keeps bringing up Hamas and Oct 7 also bring up how Israeli citizens have also wanted Gaza and West Bank destroyed and Palestinians extinct. The double standard is so glaring and disgusting.
Also, USA gov't focusing and agreeing on banning TikTok unless it's sold is also stupid when there are more important things to focus on, like poverty, gun violence, and etc. They should be more focused on helping Americans survive, not on an app.
Also, USA gov't focusing and agreeing on banning TikTok unless it's sold is also stupid when there are more important things to focus on, like poverty, gun violence, and etc. They should be more focused on helping Americans survive, not on an app.
Usually being spied on by a hostile foreign nation in the open takes a fair bit of importance. It's pretty much a no brainer that shouldn't even take time to solve. It's sad to see US politics broken down to the point that even the obvious is met with backlash over political nonsense.
I'm not white. I will call brown people terrorists if they're terrorists. I am also disgusted by most Indians, and I'm vocal about it. I'm also cool with racists, whether it's Trump, cops, or politicians, dying painfully asap and wish they were murdered by the races and people they victimize every day. If that makes me a bad person, then oh well, but at least I know I'm better than those people who want or are okay with innocent people being killed.
Well if you're not white then I don't know what your fucking problem is.
And wanting bad people to be murdered doesn't make you better than the bad people you want murdered, it makes you just as bad as them.
Do you know how many racists I want dead? As an African American born and raised in the South in the United States? NONE. I'm a HUMANIST. My moral framework demands the flourishing of humanity. Promoting wellbeing amongst as many people as possible while limiting the harm amongst as many people as possible. Murder doesn't fix anything, it just perpetuates the hatred that's already there and keeps people dying. It's why I can't advocate for Palestine because what they want leads to all Palestinians, every single one, dying.
How is saying, "if Hamas have been proven to be rapists or murdered tons of people on Oct 7, then I condemn them again!" too far gone? Blame the Israeli hostages for saying they saw IOF firing like maniacs and were more likely to be the cause behind so many deaths.
So it's about you being right, not about the truth. That explains.
Because there is no "IF". It's been proven, and you kept saying, over and over, that it doesn't happen. The information was out there. The videos, the testimonies were out there. I didn't want to post them because I didn't want to turn this into a propaganda war.
And I don't even understand how you came to that conclusion that I'm concerned about being right instead of the truth. It is the truth that Hamas are terrorists. It is the truth that they have raped Israeli hostages. I'm not changing any facts, or fighting to make untrue statements true. That's YOU.
Well if you're not white then I don't know what your fucking problem is.
And wanting bad people to be murdered doesn't make you better than the bad people you want murdered, it makes you just as bad as them.
Do you know how many racists I want dead? As an African American born and raised in the South in the United States? NONE. I'm a HUMANIST. My moral framework demands the flourishing of humanity. Promoting wellbeing amongst as many people as possible while limiting the harm amongst as many people as possible. Murder doesn't fix anything, it just perpetuates the hatred that's already there and keeps people dying. It's why I can't advocate for Palestine because what they want leads to all Palestinians, every single one, dying.
Welp, I'd say it probably means his views have nothing to do with skin color and such views are not exclusive to white folk? Heck, in terms of hating israel if you think about it it's obvious that this won't and can't be a white thing.
Welp, I'd say it probably means his views have nothing to do with skin color and such views are not exclusive to white folk? Heck, in terms of hating israel if you think about it it's obvious that this won't and can't be a white thing.
His behavior matches that of some lefty blue-haired non-binary college freshman from twitter. Complete with the inability to hold brown people responsible for doing bad things to the point of terrorist apologia. White guilt does that to a motherfucker. But if he's not white then I guess it's not white guilt. I guess it's just regular old virtue signaling.
What about kidnapping children, holding them prisoners, and torturing them? Is that defensible? Are you okay with that? Because that's literally what Israel has been doing for years, and no one here to my recollection has said anything about that. IOF has taken kids away for something as harmless as throwing rocks at tanks and have even shot kids, but for some reason you're focused on Hamas and Oct 7.
Also, didn't Hamas propose prisoner exchange multiple times, but Israel rejected the deals?
His behavior matches that of some lefty blue-haired non-binary college freshman from twitter. Complete with the inability to hold brown people responsible for doing bad things to the point of terrorist apologia. White guilt does that to a motherfucker. But if he's not white then I guess it's not white guilt. I guess it's just regular old virtue signaling.
Usually being spied on by a hostile foreign nation in the open takes a fair bit of importance. It's pretty much a no brainer that shouldn't even take time to solve. It's sad to see US politics broken down to the point that even the obvious is met with backlash over political nonsense.
I'm pretty sure that's not the main reason why politicians want to ban TikTok, it's just easier to justify as millions of Americans have been brainwashed into hating China.
Welp, I'd say it probably means his views have nothing to do with skin color and such views are not exclusive to white folk? Heck, in terms of hating israel if you think about it it's obvious that this won't and can't be a white thing.
Most people who aren't brainwashed by Israel or misinformed hate them because of their violence towards Palestinians and their committing an ethnic cleansing. Zionists like to claim it's due to anti-Semitism or whatever other dumb stuff, but it's not.
Same reason why Nazis are hated, why King Leopold is abhorred, why people say all cops are bad, etc. Because killing innocent people is frowned upon.
Israelis talk about wanting to kill even babies but so far, I haven't seen any Palestinians talk about wanting to kill Israelis or even Zionists even though they're perfectly justified in thinking that.
Also, common sense dictates that an app should not take the importance of making sure citizens are fed, able to make ends meet, and have proper healthcare, but here we are
You have wheats but also other grains and iirc sunflower. Wheat of course is what you make flour of, which leading up to the invasion already had significant price increases. As it started you had around 40-50% price increase and then it increased more. I think it has somewhat stabilized by now but it was a rough couple years for bakeries everywhere. wheat of course is used to produce more stuff, say, glucose. Glucose depending on the type made has a ton of uses in both the pharmaceutical industry and food industry. Sweetener, filler, source of solids.... I am not going down the whole rabbit hole because it'll never end but it's safe to say that if something happens to wheat it's going to hurt most folk's pockets. At a minimum this had a bit of impact on worldwide inflation when the war started. On the sunflower end you have primarily fat production. You can replace sunflower oil with other fats meaning that if, say, you invade the world's primary producer of it folk who use it will turn to others and drive the price up. Putin is a lunatic but it's clear there's a reason he wants to keep ukraine in the "russian world". It's sad that we are at a point where support for ukraine is waning simply because supporting it has been phased out of memes or is simply inconvenient.
It's sad that we are at a point where support for ukraine is waning simply because supporting it has been phased out of memes or is simply inconvenient.
Where did you get that from? From what I see, support for Ukraine is waning because of how USA keeps sending them money when USA needs that money for people, and because of how many Ukrainians are racists/Nazis. Plus it feels like the main reason, if not the only reason, why Ukraine had so much support is because of USA being brainwashed into thinking, "hurr durr Russia bad and enemy!!"
On a different subject, signing up for NextDoor was a mistake because I never realized how many dumbass right wings live in my county. Their obsessions are Democrats and "illegal" immigrants, shitting on them every chance they get and then crying and whining when their posts get deleted for breaking the rules. Undocumented immigrants aren't even the problem, nor is our excellent border security. White supremacists are, as well as companies.
Oh yeah, I do remember you mentioning the wheat like 2 years ago.
I'm 99% positive we can speedrun a wheat alternative in American labs post-haste. For the gas and wheat problems, I hope they come to fruition, personally. And I hope it lasts for a considerable amount of time. The reason?
Necessity is the mother of invention. The one good thing Trump made was Operation Warpspeed. We need that for every other big problem that can be solved by science.
So apparently trump's truth social is now worth 14 billion and trump owns nearly 80% of it. I suppose the stock value won't hold up for long but for now trump is technically as wealthy as he claims. I gotta wonder how brazen he'll be in selling the stock... or can he even politically afford to do that? With his financial liabilities you'd think he'd be more than willing to cash in. The world is crazy.