Not just him. Tim Pool, Charlie Kirk, Nick Fuentes, a bunch of people. But it's not smart to get in the muck starting gun fights with a party that's been having wet dreams about civil war for generations. They've been stockpiling guns for an opportunity to gun down their imagined oppressors.
I'm not talking with any of my Republican co workers about this until I've bought a gun.
Maybe not gun fights, but politically Dems need to start getting on Republicans' level before reps take away more rights and work the system to favor them. I don't know how true it is since the source may be biased towards Dems, but I've read that if Republicans weren't gerrymandering and making it harder for Dem voters to go to the polls, they'd lose in tons of places overwhelmingly.
The shot was too close to be a conspiracy . It grazed his ears.
That doesn't make it not a conspiracy. His ear got clipped, but it's a minor wound. If any other part of his body got hit, and he wasn't protected, then I'd definitely believe it was real, but everything I saw from the clip indicates it could have been fake.
...yeah.
Unless the current president decided to "official act" him outta the campaign it's pretty much done. Even if Biden dropped out for someone else, the entire party will have the stink of a Trump assassination attempt that the cousin fuckers just won't be able to get past.
It's annoying because the shooter was a registered republican, not a Dem or the left. Plus, you can count on the violence from the left and from Dem since 2016 on one hand, probably, which would still likely be fewer than violence from the right in one month.
Gotta love US politics. The people who for years have been screaming at the top of their lungs that democrats are adrenochrome fueled child rapists are now claiming biden personally has been inciting political violence (obviously democrats in general as well). US is 20 years away from becoming somalia...
The funny part about this is that Republicans are the ones that have been calling for violence since 2016, at latest, while Democrats keep talking about unity with the very people that want to kill them.