An Elastic Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Always. - Part 1

I remember that now! It was Broshart, from a construction sign near my parents house.
Yes! So epic. :rofl I'm still sad we didn't take a pic of that.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Always. - Part 1

Just for the record, I pointed it out first.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Always. - Part 1

Do you want something for that? You didn't seem to remember it until today though :hee
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Always. - Part 1

Yes! So epic. :rofl I'm still sad we didn't take a pic of that.
I keep forgetting to check if it's still there. On my way back tomorrow I'll try and remember.

Just for the record, I pointed it out first.
We're all so proud of you :sclap
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Always. - Part 1

Do you want something for that? You didn't seem to remember it until today though :hee
I want credit, motherfucka. D:

That's because it was brought up today. Why would I remember something from a rinky dinky town?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Always. - Part 1

Don't talk about Montgomery County like that, the Jews will getcha :vin
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Always. - Part 1

Not if I lure them away with moneh. MONEY MONEY MONEY!
 

Teeba

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2007
Messages
1,885
Reaction score
1,612
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
Pakistan
Re: Always. - Part 1

But Milly, if you gave "them" money, wouldn't you have less of it? :oh

Long time no see, Milly. What did you want to ask me? :amuse
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Always. - Part 1

I want credit, motherfucka. D:

That's because it was brought up today. Why would I remember something from a rinky dinky town?
Which rinky dink town? The one where the most powerful people in the world work, or the one where they live?

But Milly, if you gave "them" money, wouldn't you have less of it? :oh
He does not have the type of money needed to bribe people where I live. I'm also wondering where someone from Jersey gets off referring to anything as rinky dink, especially the capitol?

Long time no see, Milly. What did you want to ask me? :amuse
He wants to know who you think would win: Naruto with one hand tied behind his back or a blinded Minato.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Always. - Part 1

But Milly, if you gave "them" money, wouldn't you have less of it? :oh

Long time no see, Milly. What did you want to ask me? :amuse
YOU KNOW MATH SO WELL. :arf

Guess. Check your thread, I psoted there yesterday. D: But long time. D:
 

Teeba

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2007
Messages
1,885
Reaction score
1,612
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
Pakistan
Re: Always. - Part 1

He does not have the type of money needed to bribe people where I live. I'm also wondering where someone from Jersey gets off referring to anything as rinky dink, especially the capitol?
Why does he need to bribe people at all? I thought America was a fair country. :gwah

But Jersey. :lmao


He wants to know who you think would win: Naruto with one hand tied behind his back or a blinded Minato.
Neither of them would win, because both will die for the sake of peace and to accompany the one they love to the neitherworld before they even fight. :cookiemonster

YOU KNOW MATH SO WELL. :arf

Guess. Check your thread, I psoted there yesterday. D: But long time. D:
*feels slightly uncomfortable about this*
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Always. - Part 1

:fail ...probably both, or just beating the shit out of me would work.
I dunno... I thinking it wouldn't teach you a single lesson. XD

I think I was telling Milly to GTFO and that niichan making fun of me for not reading at least some of HP wouldn't be for long...or something
:nod That seems to make sense. And it better be true! :yelling

No, there was a street-sign that we saw on my Birthday weekend that was Broshart...or Broschart and we though it was lulz-worthy
Ohhh! Hahaha! Ok. I was really confused.

It's a HO...he's not a gardening tool :bored Whatever, they both work I guess.
I've always seen people spell it hoe. :blink That's how it's spelled on my 3OH!3 shirt anyway.

Oh...gawd no
:rofl

I'm also wondering where someone from Jersey gets off referring to anything as rinky dink, especially the capitol?
:thumbs
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Always. - Part 1

*feels slightly uncomfortable about this*
WHY? :arf


People spell it "hoe" because they're the same dumbfucks who get "they're, their, and there" confused.;\
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Always. - Part 1

I think it was Gary...he had couple of purple drank OR Milly sent him Curry :derp
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Always. - Part 1

Im curious to know who made Milly a mod o.o Did that person had some purple drank as well?
Winterlion and possibly eni. Luckily for me I was allowed to be a Naruto mod despite them saying the position was filled. I haz talent.


Who allowed YOU to become a mod, stinky? D:
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Always. - Part 1

I dunno... I thinking it wouldn't teach you a single lesson. XD
I'm a stubborn son of a bitch :edu ...and yeah, I'd probably enjoy it too much seeing you try to :teehee

:nod That seems to make sense. And it better be true! :yelling
:derp

I've always seen people spell it hoe. :blink That's how it's spelled on my 3OH!3 shirt anyway.
You're going to blame your 3OH!3 shirt? :-_- ...no comment

I think it just looks better without the "e". That and it looks less like you're calling someone a gardening tool :nod

:sweatdrop

...shaddup
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Always. - Part 1

2 men walk in a bar. The bartender asks them what they want. The 1st man says "some h2o" & the second man goes "some h2o, too" & he died.
Not my joke. Not sure if the person I took this from stole it.
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Always. - Part 1

I hope he stole it and didn't pay full price for it :oh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top