An Elastic Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Always. - Part 1

I make it all semester without catching the 20938403984 illnesses my friends and family have had, and then just in time for final exams I wake up with a scratchy throat, headache, and a fever.

What the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-

*dies*
 
  • Like
Reactions: M3J

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Always. - Part 1

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckin' :rant

Vitamin C Hillary.......VITAMIN C :yelling
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Always. - Part 1

^ What the fat hippo said.

Warded off sore throat before it got worse with vitamin C, ramen, water/orange juice, and sleep.

Not sure if fapping will help, but try it. :thumbs
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Always. - Part 1

Ramen....I don't even...
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Always. - Part 1

have you guys eaten Ramen in real life?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Always. - Part 1

I have, and not just the typical instant, freeze-dried shit they sell in grocery stores.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Always. - Part 1

Was it good?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Always. - Part 1

Yeah......well the instant stuff you can make "good" but it's still total garbage. Even the authentic kind wasn't anything special really. I enjoy Vietnamese Pho Bo more.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Always. - Part 1

My mom usually make Pho Bo almost every other week. :drool
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Always. - Part 1

Ramen....I don't even...
chicken flavored. It's like chicken soup.

Though I think it's more of it being hot enough to work? Point is to get the nose runny to avoid congestion or whatever.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Always. - Part 1

Every time I get up I have a major head rush :yelling

I don't want to go to work.

I have an exam on Monday, and my head's too fuzzy to study! @_@
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Always. - Part 1

Yeah......well the instant stuff you can make "good" but it's still total garbage. Even the authentic kind wasn't anything special really. I enjoy Vietnamese Pho Bo more.
PHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!! Where is the combo x8 button "Like this post" ?
My mom does this the "traditional" or "authentic" way, not the fast way like in restaurant. AWESOME. :tss

I ate Ramen in Japan, nothing special so far.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Always. - Part 1

Every time I get up I have a major head rush :yelling

I don't want to go to work.

I have an exam on Monday, and my head's too fuzzy to study! @_@
Aww your head's too fuzzy? :blush

:XD

Do what you can to get better.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Always. - Part 1

Hoshit when did Gats get in here?:arf

Why're you blushing at my fuzzy head? :pwnge
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Always. - Part 1

Hoshit when did Gats get in here?:arf

Why're you blushing at my fuzzy head? :pwnge
I mentioned something Vietnamese :cookiehand

:teehee ............actually it's whatever :hip

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

I'm not even sure, I'm sort of distracted and in a trollish mood...
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Always. - Part 1

No.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Always. - Part 1

Noami's getting turned on. I guess she likes her men like she loves her coffee, black and old.




















































:teehee
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Always. - Part 1

No.


M3J, you're only half right. :arf
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top