An Elastic Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Always. - Part 1

You like 'em old?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Always. - Part 1

you also like 'em with white hair?
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Always. - Part 1

You like 'em old?
You wish. :3c

Actually I don't know how old you are.

Who the hell likes old coffee? I only like it black! :yelling Hot damn, do I love it black. Mmmm. Black and delicious and in the morning.

We're still talking about coffee, right?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Always. - Part 1

No, you're being innuendo here.

You also like wrinkly penises. Just like Gary. :-_- Weirdos.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Always. - Part 1

You wish. :3c

Actually I don't know how old you are.

Who the hell likes old coffee? I only like it black! :yelling Hot damn, do I love it black. Mmmm. Black and delicious and in the morning.

We're still talking about coffee, right?
23 :nod

Yeah, course we're talking about coffee :shifty

 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Always. - Part 1

Or are we...talking about hot chocolatee?:arfffff
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Always. - Part 1

No.


What kind of music do you listen to?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Always. - Part 1

We're still talking about coffee, right?
I can't tell anymore :iik

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

Bob...I want that purple stuff :cheez
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Always. - Part 1

NINJA WHAT THE FUCK IS JOOCE?! :arf
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Always. - Part 1

What's this making love business you're on about? I'm gonna cover her in chocolate sensation :nod
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Always. - Part 1

I meant like this:


---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

Oh DB I finally found where this epic shiz is from:

 
Last edited by a moderator:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Always. - Part 1

I had a feeling that bird wasn't real :disappoint
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Always. - Part 1

Oh its real :arf
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top