An Elastic Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: See You May 10th~

i bet she gonna come and lurk :cookiehand
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: See You May 10th~

Unless she logs out or something, she can't.


:teehee
What prevents her from loging out? :cookiestare
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: See You May 10th~

Decided if I pass :allthe classes that I'm going to cut off :allthe hair!

Ban meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :arf :arf :arf

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

I'm a bad kitty, Gary. I need to be banned. :hurr

Maybe seduction :hurring will work! :arf
No. NOOOOOO. There will be no cutting :allthe hair :gwah

Seduction wouldn't work :hmph

I think I could ban you...and I'm not as soft as Gary and will ban you:cookiehand
I'm not soft. My thinking was if she really wanted it she would ask me again, but then I didn't get online last night at all -_-;

And let's be honest, if anyone is ADD and wants to waste time online they could find a way.

I finally find someone who will actually do it and he can't do it! :arf :arf

Gary I already made arrangements for people to keep an eye on you, so BAN ME! :derp

---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 AM ----------

Look, Gary! :arf

I've wasted at least thirty minutes of study time on MH today. At least. And it's one in the morning.

I am so irresponsible! :derp
Keep an eye on me eh? Wonder why? :e3

I wasn't online last night...:arf





...goof
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: See You May 10th~

Reminds me the time I asked Blai to ban me to study :lmao
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: See You May 10th~

Reminds me the time I didn't ask anyone to ban me... :e3
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: See You May 10th~

I knew Naomi would be banned someday, she was just too good for MH :toc.

Worries not, I will avenge you Naomi. I shall slay these reds with my own hands and resurrect you to life.

 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: See You May 10th~

She doesn't read Naruto, but nice effort dere.

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

Actually that was awful, so effort was of no consequence :teach
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: See You May 10th~

Let's spam her thread while she's away :allthe

or wait.... that's what we do all the time :derp
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: See You May 10th~

Banned until May 10th~ would be more correct :allthe
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: See You May 10th~

Let's spam her thread while she's away :allthe

or wait.... that's what we do all the time :derp
Nice set.

Kinda miss the Naruto one tho. Forgot how it looks like, but it was good. Cutesy with the niichan nick.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: See You May 10th~

Nice set.

Kinda miss the Naruto one tho. Forgot how it looks like, but it was good. Cutesy with the niichan nick.
You mean the Sket Dance set right? Because I already have a new one XD

Maybe you are talking about this?



not sure what ava I had around that time

oh and hilarous/great sig btw :hee
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: See You May 10th~

No, Naruto was cuter. He was looking at the screen being all cute and innocent like.

Danke. OP is hilarious. :hurr
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: See You May 10th~

No, Naruto was cuter. He was looking at the screen being all cute and innocent like.

Danke. OP is hilarious. :hurr
The only one that comes to my mind is this one:



if it isn't I have absolutely no clue which one you mean XD

hooo you know some basic german words huh? :p well Fishmen Island sure was going on my nerves but Punk Hazard is great (not quite as great as some Arcs before but still a huuuuuge advantage).Trafalgar is one of my favs anyway :hip
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: See You May 10th~

The avatar man, the avatar. We talked about it months ago and you were like OOOOOOOOOOH and all. D:

One or two or four, thanks to [user]eni[/user]. :hurr

Punk Hazard is interesting so far. Funny too, with the body switch. Trafalgar's a cool dawg.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: See You May 10th~

 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: See You May 10th~

Where can I buy it? :cookiestare

I love beer.

I will drink beer out of that fosho my nizzle ! :arf :arf
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top