Re: After My Blood Turns Into Alcohol
*drooooooooooooooooooools*
They need to turn this into a game.I'd probably even buy a Wii-U just to play it.
I know, I was thinking the same thing! I was holy shit, if that's a game I
have to play it. How much money am I going to have to feed into this to make it happen?!
Although I heard that many of the Wii U games might be compatible with the newer Wii consoles, so I might not even have to buy the new system. I really love the Wii.

And the Wii U controllers have some sort of touch screen and I really don't like touch screens.
But holy crap that would be an amazing Zelda game.
Glad you like it!Couldn't stop playing either,even though I had exams.
Oh,and let me make a guess: the current Zelda(the character) is the bestest ever right?Right?First princess that really made me want to save her.Such a wonderful girl!
Oh Googz.

I knew this would happen, so that's why I waited until after my exams to really get into it. Please tell me you still made it out alright on your grades. XD
And I'm almost finished with it now, I've already forged the Master Sword and now I need to complete the song of the hero and find the Triforce. Not exactly sure what comes after that, but I can't wait to see.
And YES! I loooove love love this Zelda. She's my BFF and she's flirty and she's really super sweet.

I eve forgive her for pushing me off the tops of high cliffs to my doom twice in a row.
But we can't forget about Sheik because she was pretty bad ass.
I need to play those as well.Also need to finish Twilight Princess,but that game was hard as f'ck!
Yeah, Twilight Princess was pretty difficult. I only ever got through the first dungeon/temple, so that's not much to say. The game is fun, but the Wii Motion Plus is what really sets SS apart. I hated that one battle I hate to fight while riding Epona! It was hard as hell dude. @_@ And I'm pretty sure the game only gets harder.
/nerding