Re: Godric's Hollow
No, Ico and Shadow of the Colossus were Sony exclusives for the PS2. It's really reminiscent and obviously influenced by Zelda and other adventure games.
A nameless, tragic hero travels to a distant land to heal a girl. It's darker and drabber than Zelda, but it's very similar. Sword, horseback, bow and arrow....puzzles ,etc.
Milly is right, GameBoy color. I didn't say they weren't fun or were bad games, but they're usually not classics...usually.
Might have been a case of them developing it for the Gamecube and then switching it at the end of it's development to Wii. The result is sort of the same though, especially with them releasing it on both the Wii and Gamecube. It's a stupid business decision if the game was an awesome example of the Wii's unique gameplay. And no, it was way before Motion Plus.The controls were a little weird on Twilight Princess in my opinion. But I think they were fine. I'm pretty sure that Wii Motion Plus wasn't out yet (could be wrong) and that makes the gameplay a little less diverse. I think it was too.
Do they have that for the Wii?
Well if you're as much of a Harry Potter fan as I am, all of the HP games are fun. Chamber of Secrets is much better than the Lego Harry Potter games. I like the Lego ones and own both of them, but they're just not as good. Not sure what GBC is.
No, Ico and Shadow of the Colossus were Sony exclusives for the PS2. It's really reminiscent and obviously influenced by Zelda and other adventure games.
A nameless, tragic hero travels to a distant land to heal a girl. It's darker and drabber than Zelda, but it's very similar. Sword, horseback, bow and arrow....puzzles ,etc.
Milly is right, GameBoy color. I didn't say they weren't fun or were bad games, but they're usually not classics...usually.
Last edited by a moderator:






...it's not as if they were in the same sentence like that though 
*

...just not paying attention maybe? I understand wanting to abbreviate things in that case, but I'm the same way...
...well you missed out last year, can't blame you in that case
Girls just have to have a nice costume