An Elastic Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: All My Wits About Me

I'm a guy in the way that you just have to say something plainly in order for me to get it. :arf

You might just have to spell it out.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,051
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All My Wits About Me

I'm a guy in the way that you just have to say something plainly in order for me to get it. :arf

You might just have to spell it out.

Some off your posts are just in the rage of silly-isim - to gooftasticness, that it just brings out the smart ass comments in me.
Not that its bad thing though - It amuses - bring forth more Naomi-isms

:allthe
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: All My Wits About Me

I don't follow a word you said, Charlie. :arf You used to make so much sense. What happened?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: All My Wits About Me

hey Nao how are you, i missed you :hurr
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: All My Wits About Me

hey Nao how are you, i missed you :hurr
:notsure

Jaykay, scav. I missed your sassy-ass too. :derp And thank you for jutting in just then. There were too many posts exchanged just between Charlie and I. My brain was really starting to hurt. How about you?

:errr

You sure that was me?
I can't decide if it's me that's changed, or if it's you. Things between us just aren't the same, Charles. What happened? :arf Did you finally develop that alter ego named Rodrigo? Who am I really talking to here? What have you done with Charlie?! :arf:arf
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: All My Wits About Me

Hello,

How are you doing? Tell me, you hate Twilight series?
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: All My Wits About Me

Hello,

How are you doing? Tell me, you hate Twilight series?
Greetings,

I am doing swell. It's spring break after all. :hee And need you ask? I hate it very much. My mom just bought the last movie that came out on DVD and has watched it so many times... I brought the entire eight movie collection of the Harry Potter series and put movie one in saying, "you'll need these to wash all of that Twilight rubbish out of your head." Her face was all :gwah, but she still did it.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: All My Wits About Me

Happy to see you well. I doubt a person who loves HP can also love Twilight. They aren't in the same league. I hate Twilight soooooo much. The last part was even more horrible. My cousin made me watch it in the cinema. If he wasn't younger than me, much younger, I would have punched him and walked away. Sadly, its popular. From what I read, in teenage girls?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,051
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All My Wits About Me

I can't decide if it's me that's changed, or if it's you. Things between us just aren't the same, Charles. What happened? :arf Did you finally develop that alter ego named Rodrigo? Who am I really talking to here? What have you done with Charlie?! :arf:arf
You mean 'things as in thangs' ?? Things....
Ummm... sure//everything thing changes after time?

:allthe

The F---k is she talking about xDDD and if you're on something - do has PASS it along.

:lmao

I must say though...

you have started to make me wonder....have I always been crazy from the get-go.

You're speaking with the universeve ITSELF

:arf - now that shit is like a deep fired chicken
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Robot

Hey guess whattttt, I have videos.


That may or may not get spammed in this thread to make you Jealous.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Robot

Again, fuck you, KD.

...BUT PLEASE POST THEM. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.

Were they amazing live? What songs did they play? Did you melt with every lovely melodic word that Leighton uttered from his godly mouth?
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Robot

Just to hold you over till I stop being Lazy.


Did you request off already?
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Robot

JESUS.

FUCKING.

CHRIST.

WHY CAN'T THAT BE ME. WHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYy. :scry


Do you know the exact dates yet? I know you said around the thirteenth. I won't be able to do something on that day though, since it's my younger sister's birthday. :sweat
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Robot

13th is the Tournament so 14th is when I am free.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Robot

Sweet, I'll see if they'll give me that day off! I bet they will. :)
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Robot

Bitchin
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Robot

Nurmeedurrp-chan :toc, whats your favorite Ice Cream?
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Robot

:allthe

Asked off in the ask-off folder thingy at work.

Nurmeedurrp-chan :toc, whats your favorite Ice Cream?
I think it's really funny how you noticed that but the whole time I was like "who is Nurmeedurrp? Gary knows ALL of the members, I've never even heard of some of them. :arf:fail"

I love coffee flavored ice cream and also cake flavors.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Robot

Any Ideas on what to do?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top