Re: All My Wits About Me
I'm a guy in the way that you just have to say something plainly in order for me to get it.
You might just have to spell it out.
I'm a guy in the way that you just have to say something plainly in order for me to get it.
You might just have to spell it out.




And thank you for jutting in just then. There were too many posts exchanged just between Charlie and I. My brain was really starting to hurt. How about you?
And need you ask? I hate it very much. My mom just bought the last movie that came out on DVD and has watched it so many times... I brought the entire eight movie collection of the Harry Potter series and put movie one in saying, "you'll need these to wash all of that Twilight rubbish out of your head." Her face was all
, but she still did it.



, whats your favorite Ice Cream?
"