Re: Naomidee's yaoi thread
Don't come in here just to shoot your face, Gary. 
And Icei looks awfully lonely in the GC....
I don't have a very recent picture to show, but it's not even to my chin. Still pretty short. It's long enough to where I really want to cut it though.How long is your hair as of now Naomi?
Don't come in here just to shoot your face, Gary. 
Well, this summer I'm going to knock two classes out in 10 weeks. However.. I'm only planning on taking one class next semester.Nurmeederp, how long you are staying pink?
And Icei looks awfully lonely in the GC....



I know that ToC and I ganged up on you in the past, but I'm completely open to jumping ship. We could turn the tables! 




Every song is essential to that playlist's composition and I don't want pieces missing!
But they're so beautiful!
