An Elastic Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Naomidee's yaoi thread

How long is your hair as of now Naomi?
I don't have a very recent picture to show, but it's not even to my chin. Still pretty short. It's long enough to where I really want to cut it though.

:arf Don't come in here just to shoot your face, Gary. :arf

Nurmeederp, how long you are staying pink?
Well, this summer I'm going to knock two classes out in 10 weeks. However.. I'm only planning on taking one class next semester. :plot And Icei looks awfully lonely in the GC....
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Naomidee's yaoi thread

What can I shoot then? :vin
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Naomidee's yaoi thread

You're bipolar! :yelling
Where did that come from, ass hole?!

Wanna tag team him with me then? :?bunny I know that ToC and I ganged up on you in the past, but I'm completely open to jumping ship. We could turn the tables! :arf
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Naomidee's yaoi thread

Where did that come from, ass hole?!

Wanna tag team him with me then? :?bunny I know that ToC and I ganged up on you in the past, but I'm completely open to jumping ship. We could turn the tables! :arf
Pff, playing innocent :nah


...no sir
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Naomidee's yaoi thread

I AM NOT BIPOLAR!!!:arf

Why not? :emocat

:zomg
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Naomidee's yaoi thread

WAT IS THIS SORCERY?! :ruawizard
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Naomidee's yaoi thread

Ohhhh! Holy hell, that one is awesome. I want it. Want want want. :arf

I thought it was a magic wand until you said something.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Naomidee's yaoi thread

No. Mine.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Naomidee's yaoi thread

I... what? :emocat
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Naomidee's yaoi thread

Well, this summer I'm going to knock two classes out in 10 weeks. However.. I'm only planning on taking one class next semester. :plot And Icei looks awfully lonely in the GC....
Very lonely. :pout
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Naomidee's yaoi thread

Very lonely. :pout
..... >_>

*tries to resist*

Idontknowthetearsweighmedowwwn :emocat
Hey, I just noticed something on Spotify and now I'm wondering about it. On that playlist I sent you, there are several songs that are gray and can't be played. They were imported from my iTunes and I don't think Spotify has them. There are six of them. Can you at least see those? :worrybunny Every song is essential to that playlist's composition and I don't want pieces missing! :arf
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Naomidee's yaoi thread

Hey, I just noticed something on Spotify and now I'm wondering about it. On that playlist I sent you, there are several songs that are gray and can't be played. They were imported from my iTunes and I don't think Spotify has them. There are six of them. Can you at least see those? :worrybunny Every song is essential to that playlist's composition and I don't want pieces missing! :arf
They stay there, you just can't play them. Just like how you can view other's playlists if they have the local files or if they live in an area where the song is available but it isn't for you. If you look at the one I sent you it's missing White Foxes and A Little Opus now...dunno why Spotify does shit like that :emocat
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Naomidee's yaoi thread

They stay there, you just can't play them. Just like how you can view other's playlists if they have the local files or if they live in an area where the song is available but it isn't for you. If you look at the one I sent you it's missing White Foxes and A Little Opus now...dunno why Spotify does shit like that :emocat
Ahhh! What the hell! When did that happen? That's weird. Maybe it has something to do with the rights holders. Not sure.

But I'm glad you can at least see they're supposed to be there. You can't listen to Harry and Hermione OR A Window to the Past? :crying But they're so beautiful!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Naomidee's yaoi thread

Ahhh! What the hell! When did that happen? That's weird. Maybe it has something to do with the rights holders. Not sure.

But I'm glad you can at least see they're supposed to be there. You can't listen to Harry and Hermione OR A Window to the Past? :crying But they're so beautiful!
I think that's what it has to be. I guess when the music gets released domestically, it'll be back.

I have google...you dippy <_>
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Naomidee's yaoi thread

So when you listen to it, do you pause at the gaps, Google the missing song, listen to it, go back to Spotify, and then continue where you left off? Because I was very particular about the order, too.

:8C
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top