- Joined
- May 6, 2012
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
This is my Initial, well not baseless prediction....
First, is that the three ancient weapons are referring to the powers of the Greek/Roman Gods.
i.e.
Poseidon = God of the seas, which is shirahoshi.
Zeus = God of the skies, which is Monkey D Dragon.
The third is where it gets confusing...
since the pirates have 'Poseidon' and the Revolutionaries have 'Zeus', I believe that the marines too have they're own... (so since there is no underworld in OP they can't have hades)
I think what they have is Hephaestus = the god of fire and metallurgy
I can only think of two possibilities for Hephaestus on the side of the marines... it is either Dr. Vegapunk or Admiral Akainu.
Dr. Vegapunk as we all know has been gifted with an unusual skill of craftsmanship.
while Admiral Akainu has the power of the fire specifically of volcanoes (and being called red DOG which is Hephaestus symbol)
bare with me for my last prediction that akainu and vegapunk are the same person.
First, is that the three ancient weapons are referring to the powers of the Greek/Roman Gods.
i.e.
Poseidon = God of the seas, which is shirahoshi.
Zeus = God of the skies, which is Monkey D Dragon.
The third is where it gets confusing...
since the pirates have 'Poseidon' and the Revolutionaries have 'Zeus', I believe that the marines too have they're own... (so since there is no underworld in OP they can't have hades)
I think what they have is Hephaestus = the god of fire and metallurgy
I can only think of two possibilities for Hephaestus on the side of the marines... it is either Dr. Vegapunk or Admiral Akainu.
Dr. Vegapunk as we all know has been gifted with an unusual skill of craftsmanship.
while Admiral Akainu has the power of the fire specifically of volcanoes (and being called red DOG which is Hephaestus symbol)
bare with me for my last prediction that akainu and vegapunk are the same person.
