Bocchi the Rock . Possibly the best anime this season, really hilarious, relatable on some aspects and just wholesome ! I m happy their hard work paid off.
This cut scene cracked me up !
Mob Psycho : excellent animation ! Mob vs Dimple is entertaining !
that shirt again
Spy x family, im not a big fan of yuri nut Anya parts were excellent as, usual !
HM
Chainsaw man : Excellent animation, by far my fave episode, coz I like the Aki x Power x Denji moments the most.
DiY, seriously thsi anime is so wholesome, a pretty hidden gem. When i was a child I wanted so badly a house in a tree, If i have the opportunity I d definitely build one someday !
This cut scene cracked me up !
Mob Psycho : excellent animation ! Mob vs Dimple is entertaining !
that shirt again

Spy x family, im not a big fan of yuri nut Anya parts were excellent as, usual !
HM
Chainsaw man : Excellent animation, by far my fave episode, coz I like the Aki x Power x Denji moments the most.
DiY, seriously thsi anime is so wholesome, a pretty hidden gem. When i was a child I wanted so badly a house in a tree, If i have the opportunity I d definitely build one someday !





That was sad, stunning animation, and emotional moments !



. Always love when a character opens their eyes (Shoya, Ishigami), well eye in this case. Also, Drunk sensei 