- Joined
- Aug 27, 2015
- Messages
- 1,044
- Reaction score
- 3,343
- Age
- 30
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Megalo Box stomps for me.
Welcome back. Since GGO is a Sunday show the first episode can't be nominated this week.I'm finally back again after a long absence, I moved house last month and was just so busy with life.
Hinamatsuri
This was great, I wasn't sure what I was going to get but I loved this.
Ouchy, ouchy, ouchy, ouchy, ouchy, god that was funny watching Hina destroy that mob.
I do feel sorry for Nitta, he has basically a slave to this girl, and of course he has to worry about all those powers she has.
Nitta is a great guy though, he doesn't really want to use Hina for her powers and actually cares about her.
Terminator!
I'm looking forward to watching the upcoming episodes.
Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online
Don't know much about this story for SAO but I was rather impressed and I enjoyed this.
So our main team is an older dude an a loli completely pinked up.
LLENN moves so fast, no wonder even pros cannot her hit.
M is a great tactician, it's almost a perfect team, they seem to be fine with just the 2 of them and won't need another 4 people but they might get more eventually, that would most likely help at some point.
That was quite the brilliant plan to hide her in the suitcase like that, kinda funny as well.
Looking forward to watching more.
Uma Musume: Pretty Derby EP 2
Lucky her, she gets to be in the same room with the girl she likes the most.
She was definitely training hard, not to see if it pays off in the debut race.
Very sad that she lost her real mother at birth but had another one the looked after her and helped her get to this point, those training flashbacks were rather funny.
Some great advice there from Suzuka, that helped Special Week out a lot.
Queen Berry was a tough opponent but she managed to get the win in her debut race.
Why am I not surprised that she was completely frozen on the stage lol, they will just have to work on that another time.
Honorable Mentions
Uma Musume: Pretty Derby EP 1
Our MC girl is a bit clumsy and a bit too excited by things by the looks of it, she can definitely run though.
Wow can't believe he just grabbed her legs like that, no wonder she kicked him hard.
Scary thing is when he said he's used to it, and he just so happened to do it again lol.
I see so it's a combination of racing & being an idol, Silence Suzuka was very impressive.
She made some friends pretty quickly, all the girls were pretty nice.
2nd place isn't bad for her first attempt, also considering the fact she left the gates way after everyone else.
I see so he was a trainer and got her into the team that also has Suzuka on it and she was in the action very quickly, funny moment there at the gates with the eye patch girl.
This was pretty good, I can tell this will be a good anime.
Cardcaptor Sakura
Ah nice new opening, yeah I had a feeling that pet toy of Akiho's would be a familiar, and of course the butler has something to do with all of this.
Ah look who's back after all this time it's Meiling.
Wow she sounds so mature now, nice exchange there between her & Kero.
I was waiting for a Touya sneezing scene, Kaiju Sakura image was very funny.
I was about to comment about why Meiling is becoming a cat but the next scene kinda makes sense of it all, the book Akiho is reading is magical and making things happen as she reads it.
Nice new ending as well.
Beatless
That was quite the first driving experience.
I see Snowdrop is up to no good as usual.
Rescuing that boy sure came in handy.
Wow Arato confessed to Lacia, and it really got through to her.
I wasn't expecting to see Marina show up, either way she rescued Yuka which is cool.
Watarai will not be missed, good riddance, but now Ryo was able to make his move and obtain Methode, things just got more difficult for Arato.
Toji no Miko
Nice new opening for the 2nd half of this show.
By the looks of it there are multiple Toji being possessed by Aradama, could be former elite guard members.
Also looks like this new girl Ayumu could have a decent role to play, she really looks up to Kanami.
Oh no it's Yukina again, looks like she up to no good as usual.
Yeah I didn't think Hiyori would be retired for long, even if she didn't come back now she probably would have gotten dragged into all of this at some point anyway.
Pretty good start to this new arc of the anime.
Darling in the FRANXX
Escha Chron 1 & 2
No, you can nominate it.Hinamatsuri
Bnha counts for next week, right?
Then I add Boku no Hero AcademiaNo, you can nominate it.
Change | Rank | Anime | Nominations |
► | 1 | Hinamatsuri | 10 |
► | 2 | Darling in the FranXX | 9 |
► | 3 | Megalo Box | 5 |
► | 4 | Captain Tsubasa (2018) | 3 |
► | 5 | GeGeGe no Kintaro (2018) | 2 |
► | 5 | Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu: Die Neue These - Kaikou | 2 |
► | 5 | Persona 5 - The Animation | 2 |
► | 5 | Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai | 2 |
► | 9 | Black Clover | 1 |
► | 9 | Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Season | 1 |
► | 9 | Comic Girls | 1 |
► | 9 | Gundam Build Divers | 1 |
► | 9 | Puzzle & Dragon | 1 |
► | 9 | Uma Musume: Pretty Derby | 1 |
, I finished Ancient Magus, behind like 3 episodes on Boruto and about 5 or 6 on BC but getting bored on that one.You can watch Gegeno Kitarou (nice show about Yokai,basically every Yokai show in Japan was influenced from it)My Hero Academia
Darling in the Franxx (when it drops in a few hours cause might not be on later)
Also need some recommendations, I finished Ancient Magus, behind like 3 episodes on Boruto and about 5 or 6 on BC but getting bored on that one.
Hinamatsuri and Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online are the two I'd recommend. And if you haven't played the game Persona 5 then... Persona 5.Also need some recommendations, I finished Ancient Magus, behind like 3 episodes on Boruto and about 5 or 6 on BC but getting bored on that one.

Even more if he played the game. I am fanboying like no tomorrow!And if you haven't played the game Persona 5 then... Persona 5.
Megalo Box, Golden Kamuy(Read the manga too if you can), Hinamatsuri(one of my favorites, if not my favorite this season). I would not recommend Steins; Gate 0 because it's a sequel.My Hero Academia
Darling in the Franxx (when it drops in a few hours cause might not be on later)
Also need some recommendations, I finished Ancient Magus, behind like 3 episodes on Boruto and about 5 or 6 on BC but getting bored on that one.
Yeah but it's dangerous. I'm going to have to beat it again now. Two episodes and I just accepted that will need to happen. Can anybody listen to this amazing OST and not want to play it again?Even more if he played the game. I am fanboying like no tomorrow!
Wait for Rivers in the Desert.Yeah but it's dangerous. I'm going to have to beat it again now. Two episodes and I just accepted that will need to happen. Can anybody listen to this amazing OST and not want to play it again?
Another 100 hours of my life is going to vanish.

Your not helping..Wait for Rivers in the Desert.![]()

