I am watching it actuallyI'm voting for.
Highschool DXD (The greatest Press Conference I've ever seen.)
Boku no Hero Academia (Getting to the good stuff now.)
Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online (Fantastic. Marvelous. Glorious. These are the words I would use to describe this episode and this anime.)
Why are more people not watching GGO?
![]()
Come on guys and gals your missing out on a magical experience here. And this is coming from somebody who pretty much hates SAO. GGO Alt is a completely different animal.
@Brandish
@Erinyes
@Emperor Spriggan
@Gryffindor
LLENN the Pink Demon is not just cute but also by far the most badass character in the SAO universe. Kirito should thank his lucky stars he never came across her in his GGO arc or he would still have nightmares. LLENN may wear pink but she knows no fear and gives no mercy.
![]()
But I have yet to watch the latest episode, should do that sometime later today. And yep, Karen is badass as hell. I actually like her as much as I like Sinon, from the original Gun Gale Online, she's that good a lead female to me 
My first two nominations this week are:
Wotaku wa Koi ni Muzukashii
Tada kun wa Koi wo Shinai
Will add one more later

)
)
), I only watched 3 shows this week. Nominated 2 ; )
