Anime League - Anime League - Spring 2018 | Page 11 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Anime League Anime League - Spring 2018

Eternal Dragon Of ChaOZ

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
SAO Gun Gale Online
I was actually hoping to see LLENN's team battle again MMTM, maybe they will later, and maybe she will get the chance to fight against the gymnastics team at some point again.

For someone who doesn't want to shoot people she has a really nice looking gun, I have a feeling Pito will regret the decision to keep her alive.

Yeah Anna is definitely dead, getting blow in half would definitely do that to you, good plan there with the feint.

Wow that was quite the plan they had to sacrifice a team member to use a anti tank rifle that wife, cool to hear they got that advice from Sinon, nice to see she still gets mentioned every now and then.

Wow she was 1% away from dying, scary to think that she might also be using a nerv gear, very nice speech LLENN gave, she will ill Pito.

Now all of a sudden every team in right there together, this is going to be some battle and will be a lot of trouble for LLENN to get to Pito.

Looks like that kiss has woken up sleeping beauty.

WOW! It's a lightsaber, she has the aura the the music fitting for a sith lord, that was epic to watch, now to wait until next time to see if he starts shooting and she starts deflecting those bullets Star Wars style, I can already see the terror on his face and the evil smile of hers before she kills him if that was to happen.

Next time Psycho LLENN, she's been psycho just about every episode lol.

Toji no Miko
It was nice to see Hiyori & Yukari share a moment there.

Rui is always there for them when they need them, she gets arrested in most episodes and now she bring batteries right when they need them most.

Princess Tagitsu is exceptionally strong now as expected, she is fending off everyone like they are nothing.

Poor Yomi, I was hoping she would be saved at some point during this series but unfortunately not RIP.

It was interesting seeing them travel through that space like that trying to keep up with Tagitsu.

I was wondering where Yukari got to, ouch Tagitsu got her good.

Not that surprising that the Aradama can feel loneliness, they can practically live forever.

Will have to wait until next time to see what happened at the final stages of the battle.

Only 1 more episode to go, will be sad when this has finished, I have really enjoyed it.

Hinamatsuri
We get to watch Nitta every week so we now he's actually a nice guy and not that scary, can't blame the journalist for being scared, I too would be if I had to be around a Yakuza member like he is currently doing so I understand his situation.

Street fighter parody game.

I do feel sorry for the journalist now, he got the complete opposite of what he expected/wanted.

Nitta's reaction after seeing that was expected, I thought it was really funny how the other members and even Hina made fun of him because of it.

It was really nice seeing Anzu just being a kid and having fun.

Haha at Nitta's reaction to Hina going missing.

Only 1 episode left, going to be sad when this ends, it's been such a great anime to watch.

Honorable Mentions
Uma Musume Pretty Derby
That was pretty funny seeing them all put an ear to the door to see if they could hear Special Week in that room.

Don't get too cocky lol, very cheeky move there by El Condor Pasa, it was kinda funny seeing Special Week say that with as her usual cheerful self with such enthusiasm and being so clueless at the same time, though it did get those 2 girls fired up at the starting gate and during the race.

Wow! Special Week actually won and with her mother there watching, that was great to see, it really is a special week.

Finally got to see a performance after a race again, been a while, then again this race was a huge deal, I was hoping to see Broye preform with her but oh well.

That race right at the end there had so many big names racing in it, that would have been something else to watch, maybe we get to see it next episode? Only 1 to go.

Beatless
She was right there waiting for him, Lacia & Arato both have a really good understanding with one another, kinda funny seeing him jump down to her like that.

Methode managed to damage Snowdrop a bit, Snowdrop has always used her ability to control others and make them do her bidding so I was never sure if her combat skills were high, I'm not sure that she can put up much of a fight on her own.

It was actually kinda of exciting seeing Arato & Ryo fight at the same time as Lacia & Methode, Lacia had a plan from the beginning to help her win that fight and seems Arato might have gotten through to Ryo this time around.

We still get to see a little bit of Erica each episode enjoying watching everything unfold.

Looking forward to next episode to see the full effects on this world now that Lacia attacked Higgins.

Darling in the FRANXX
I think this just became TTGL 2.0

Nanatsu no Taizai.

Grancrest Senki

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
Boku no Hero Academia
Darling in the FranXX
Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Boku no Hero Academia
Hinamatsuri
Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Another week, another table:

Change​
Rank​
Anime​
Nominations​
►​
1​
Hinamatsuri
109​
►​
2​
Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Season
80​
►​
3​
Wotaku ni koi wa Muzukashii
64​
►​
4​
Megalo Box
34​
▼1​
5​
Darling in the FranXX
33​
►​
6​
Piano no Mori
23​
►​
7​
High School DxD Hero
19​
►​
8​
Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu
18​
►​
9​
Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online
16​
►​
10​
Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai
14​
▼1​
11​
Persona 5 - The Animation
13​
►​
12​
Captain Tsubasa (2018)
9​
►​
13​
Shokugeki no Souma: San no Sara - Toutsuki Ressha-hen
8​
►​
14​
Grancrest Senki
6​
▼1​
15​
Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card-hen
5​
▼1​
15​
Comic Girls
5​
▼1​
15​
GeGeGe no Kintaro (2018)
5​
▼1​
15​
Uma Musume: Pretty Derby
5​
►​
19​
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations
4​
►​
19​
Golden Kamuy
4​
►​
19​
Tokyo Ghoul:re
4​
►​
22​
Black Clover
3​
►​
22​
Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu: Die Neue These - Kaikou
3​
►​
22​
Steins;Gate 0
3​
►​
25​
Toji no Miko
2​
▼1​
26​
Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory
1​
▼1​
26​
Gundam Build Divers
1​
▼1​
26​
Lupin III: Part 5
1​
▼1​
26​
Major 2nd
1​
▼1​
26​
Puzzle & Dragon
1​

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Again missed last week mattaku ! :facepalm

1- Hinamtsuri definitevely my fave show this season, very satisfying finale, :zomg !

Sugoi !!! ♥

2- Wotaku : another great series this season, enjoyed it a lot, a really fresh cute breeze ♥

3- Boku no hero Academia, i enjoyed a lot this series loved how the attention on Midoriya 's mother feelings :zomg

Aizawa being my fave char

Honorable mentions

- Ggg no kitaro deserves so much more love impressively good so far yet underrated sadly :pout
- Captain tsubasa, im amazed too, im not a soccer lover, i dont even watch WC but im enjopying so far Tsubasa ! also this ending by either tsubasa or wakabayashi seiyuu is fantastic :)

- Shokugeki no souma (though manga is better imo)

Last edited:

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
All this voting before GGO Alt is even out. I'm not angry at you both. Just disappointed.

LLENN, however, is angry.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Golden Kamuy.
Hinamatsuri.

Will choose the third one later.

EDIT: Yes, this week's Tsubasa was very good too. Maybe I will vote for it.
Yeah, Captain Tsubasa is surprisingly good :zomg, Also looking forward hearing this iconic ending being sung by Hyuga Kojiro seiyuu, onegai do it !!!!

is Golden kamuy worth watching, started it but watched only the 1st episode which disppointed me a lot, maybe need to give it another try ?

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I'll vote for..

Highschool DXD (Big thumbs up for the unconventional battle strategy against Issei.)
Grancrest Senki (Good ending. This anime really punched above it's weight and became almost exactly what I wanted Arslan Senki to be.)
Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online (When I saw the episode was titled "Psycho LLENN" I knew it would be good. But I was wrong. Instead was GREAT! Everybody not watching this anime should be ashamed!:yelling)

Honorable mentions for Boku no Hero and Wotaku.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Yeah, Captain Tsubasa is surprisingly good :zomg, Also looking forward hearing this iconic ending being sung by Hyuga Kojiro seiyuu, onegai do it !!!!

is Golden kamuy worth watching, started it but watched only the 1st episode which disppointed me a lot, maybe need to give it another try ?
Yes I would say it's worth watching, but too rushed and inferior to the manga in many ways. If you don't want to continue with the anime just read the manga.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Third nomination: Megalo Box.

Very strong final episodes, just like the first ones.

Wowzers

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Canada
This weeks picks!

Hinamatsuri -ep12- Maomatsuri! :D
Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii -ep11- Another fun episode. Why does it have to end?
Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online -ep11- Psycho LLENN vs Crazy Pito

Darling in the FranXX -ep22- What a great episode!
Boku no Hero Academia -ep50- All Might vs an upset mother.
Grancrest Senki -ep24- Good ending… I guess there weren't any more mages to fight. :D
Golden Kamuy -ep11- Murder Hotel starts with a scream and turns into laughter along the way. :XD
Shokugeki no Souma: San no Sara - Toutsuki Ressha-hen -ep11- I was expecting Isshiki to end up in his usual state of dress by the end of the shokugeki. :XD
Captain Tsubasa -ep12- Shouldn't a deliberate foul have resulted in a penalty kick or something?
High School DxD Hero -ep10- Let the fights begin!
Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai -ep12- Wha? One more episode? Ok!
Megalo Box -ep12- Wouldn't Yuri need a few months of rehab?
Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory -ep09- Tessa tells off the bad guys. :D
Steins;Gate 0 -ep11- LAPTOP… gone. Bullets aren't usually an effective way to do that though.
Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu: Die Neue These - Kaikou -ep11- Wow… that crazy tactician came out of nowhere.
Kakuriyo no Yadomeshi -ep12- Still very little plot development… even with the hidden office.

Eternal Dragon Of ChaOZ

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
SAO Gun Gale Online
It's always fascinating watching someone that has quite a few screws loose, the sword comes out the other side as well, looks like she can go all Darth Maul if she wants to.

The amazons are gone, they all died bravely, it was kinda funny watching that one die with that kind of smile though.

Poor Fuka, Pito is blowing her apart bit by bit.

I hope M is going to be ok, you can only get kicked in the head so many times.

LLENN had some nice moves there taking on that vehicle by herself, Fuka arrived just in time with a vehicle of her own.

Excellent, a 1 on 1 fight between LLENN & Pito, P-chan took one for the team there.

Now I wonder where that other team is, hope they don't interrupt this fight, either way next week is going to be really exciting, we have the showdown we wanted to see.

Toji no Miko
Both Kanami & Hiyori get to meet their mothers in the netherworld, no surprise Minato & Kanami are having a good time, they are both energetic cheerful people, where as Kagari & Hiyori a

They both followed the same path their mothers sealing Princess Tagitsu.

Pretty awesome reunion there for the 4 of them, and also a very touching and tearful farewell, even Tagitsu got a moment with the 2 mothers.

Nice to see everyone else is working hard in their absence.

Kanami VS Hiyori as the final 2 to end the show, a fitting ending there.

Really enjoyed this from start to finish and I will miss it, not sure if this will get a 2nd season at some point the finish seemed too perfect, unless there is a big time skip or something like that and a new super aradama like Tagitsu tries to take over the human world.

Uma Musume Pretty Derby
Everyone won at the start except for Special Week lol, either way it was really nice to see Spica doing really well, and now silence Suzuka has come back.

Dream Cup indeed, look at all the names in it, I love all the shenanigans the girls are having with one another while we wait for the race day to come.

I'm very happy things worked out in the end for Trainer, he really has done a good job for the girls to help them get to where they are now.

Even though we didn't see a winner I thought it was fine, we got to see everyone at the same time trying to reach the goal.

Really cool how everyone is performing at the same time, giving everyone there a chance to shine.

Ah a new horse girl, never gets old seeing the trainer get kicked for doing that lol, to be honest he should, you really shouldn't be grabbing females like that out of the blue.

Either way I hope this means we get a 2nd season and this girl being the new Special Week, she was basically introduced the same way.

Great anime for start to finish, really enjoyed watching it.

Honorable Mentions

Hinamatsuri
No surprise that a lack of food would give Hina motivation.

Never mind that we need to rescue them, I think I also would have been distracted by that display.

Now here we back to the beginning of the show 3 years later, lol Mao has a new Hina & Anzu, and now we know why this fight started this show.

Safe to say that Mao passed that test with flying colors.

I was hoping to see the 3 girls together at some point but oh well.

Sad that this has now ended, great series, really hope we get a 2nd season sometime.

Beatless
Nice to see Shiori is doing fine now, Olga is taking care of Yuka, I made some noodles YAY!

Ariake didn't have human emotions so it had no idea that using people like that and discarding them like that was a bad thing which would only lead to a chaotic society.

Well at least their contact with the IAIA was successful.

Being able to stop missiles just like that is a very handy ability to have, and now even Arato has an ability to control machines.

Nanatsu no Taizai

Darling in the FRANXX

Grancrest Senki

Mahou Shoujo Site

Last Period