Anime League Anime League - Spring 2019

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Behold, the final table:



Change​
Rank​
Anime​
Nominations​
►​
1​
Kimetsu No Yaiba
126​
▲1​
2​
Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2
87​
▼1​
3​
Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari
81​
►​
4​
Isekai Quartet
65​
►​
5​
Fruits Basket (2019)
45​
►​
6​
JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze
39​
►​
7​
One Punch Man 2nd Season
21​
►​
8​
Kono Oto Tomare
13​
►​
9​
Bungou Stray Dogs 3rd Season
11​
▼1​
10​
Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai
10​
►​
11​
Carole & Tuesday
5​
►​
12​
Hitoribocchi no Marumaru Seikatsu
4​
►​
12​
Kenja no Mago
4​
►​
14​
Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO
3​
▲1​
15​
Dororo
2​
►​
15​
Senryuu Shoujo
2​
▼1​
17​
Diamond no Ace: Act II
1​
►​
17​
Mix
1​
▼1​
17​
Nande Koko ni Sensei ga!?
1​
▼1​
17​
Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san
1​


Let's all bow before the proud winner of the Spring 2019 Anime League:

Kimetsu no Yaiba​


Congratulations!
:confetti:confetti:confetti
​

Last but not least, it is also the time to crown the winning users of this season:

3rd Place
@Nii

2nd Place
@GajeelNashi

1st Place
@Crescent Jinx

Top 10:

4th Place @Arjuna
5th Place @Wowzers
6th Place @Elusia
7th Place @Asako
8th Place @Demonspeed
9th Place @Sky
10th Place @Jammin

Once again, congratulations to all of you! I hope to see you all again for the next season which is already up and running. :blush
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Kimetsu no Yaiba (Definitely a Great contender for AOTY)

Fruits Basket



(Regarding the third I am torn between Tate no Yuusha or Isekai Quartet or Kenja no Mago),I will take some time to decide it)
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,854
Reaction score
23,525
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'll vote for..

Isekai Quartet (This is the weirdest and greatest thing ever. It's only flaw is that it's 12 mins long.)
Tate no Yuusha (Next episode: The Frizzy Tail of Fury.)
Kenja no Mago (Did not expect to vote for this but Grampa Merlin's parenting style is too great.)

Honorable mention to Kimetsu no Yaiba which was also really good.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Kimetsu no Yaiba (Definitely a Great contender for AOTY)

Fruits Basket



(Regarding the third I am torn between Tate no Yuusha or Isekai Quartet or Kenja no Mago),I will take some time to decide it)
Adding

Tate no Yuusha
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
How could I not nominate jojo after they did such justice to best boy doppio

Plus they didn't censor the fight

For the other two it will be
Tate no yuusha the beginning of raph back story and future development
fruit basket that shy awkward kyo was the best.
 

Wowzers

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
6,509
Reaction score
5,523
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Kenja no Mago - Wow! Unexpectedly this is really good!
Kimetsu no Yaiba - Another good episode for this series!
Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - Time for Raphtalia's sad backstory next week, this week was setup.

Shoumetsu Toshi - good start! So, is the mc expendable? Or did I just misjudge who the mc is? :XD
Fairy Gone - interesting start. I see injuries the fairy sustains, transfer to the person.
Mayonaka no Occult Koumuin - Much better than I was expecting! I'm not usually into occult stuff so this was pretty good.
Dororo - Dororo has a tattoo/map on her back
RobiHachi - LoL! Fun show! I'll keep watching!
Isekai Quartet - fun show! This should be good
Fruits Basket (2019) - Quality show!
Senryuu Shoujo - Fluffy Friday continues
Midara na Ao-chan wa Benkyou ga Dekinai - Studious Ao-chan looks good
Hitoribocchi no ○○ Seikatsu - very cute school-life show. Friend #2 acquired.
Mix - knowing this author, I'm anticipating a tragedy,… but it could be 10 episodes away.
Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai - Girl 3 joins the study group. Kinda fun. I'll keep watching.
Kono Oto Tomare! - member #3 joins and she's got a strong personality… that clashes with everyone else.

 
Last edited:

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Ah! Almost forgot about this! Sorry >.<

For this week, I'll go with...
Kimetsu no Yaiba
Fruits Basket (2019)
Isekai Quartet
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Here we go again.


Change​
Rank​
Anime​
Nominations​
►​
1​
Kimetsu No Yaiba
21​
▲1​
2​
Fruits Basket (2019)
15​
►​
2​
Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari
15​
▲1​
4​
JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze
6​
▼1​
5​
Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai
4​
►​
6​
Isekai Quartet
3​
▼1​
7​
Hitoribocchi no Marumaru Seikatsu
2​
►​
7​
Kenja no Mago
2​
▼3​
9​
Diamond no Ace: Act II
1​
►​
9​
Kono Oto Tomare
1​
▼3​
9​
Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO
1​
►​
9​
One Punch Man 2nd Season
1​
►​
9​
Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san
1​
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,122
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
1- Kimetsu
really beautiffully well done, great ost, flawless animation imo ( the breathing thing reminded me actual kendo training, rip sensei :pout )












2- jojo ( i liked a lot risotto character and stand :arf)






3- Opm despite animation's quality being debatable (i enjoyed Saitama's great words ♥)








 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,854
Reaction score
23,525
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'll vote for.

Isekai Quartet (The greatest thing ever to exist.)
Tate no Yuusha
(The important thing is that Duke Butterball got at least some of what he deserved.)
Kimetsu no Yaiba (Part of watching this show for us Index fans is seeing how this show is animated and quietly weeping in the corner.)
 

xW_I_L_L_O_Wx

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 20, 2019
Messages
2
Reaction score
2
Age
22
Country
United Kingdom
Kourou No Basket (i think I spelt it right? Probably didn’t)
Get Backers (Kuroudo Akabane is my life, he is the hottest villain/good guy? He’s hard to read cuz he keeps switching sides, I think he’s like a hired mercenary who does any job for money)
Death Note (do I even have to say it... L!)
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Kourou No Basket (i think I spelt it right? Probably didn’t)
Get Backers (Kuroudo Akabane is my life, he is the hottest villain/good guy? He’s hard to read cuz he keeps switching sides, I think he’s like a hired mercenary who does any job for money)
Death Note (do I even have to say it... L!)
KNB and Death Note

Bro in which year are you living?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,680
Reaction score
61,391
Gender
Male
Country
France
Kourou No Basket (i think I spelt it right? Probably didn’t)
Get Backers (Kuroudo Akabane is my life, he is the hottest villain/good guy? He’s hard to read cuz he keeps switching sides, I think he’s like a hired mercenary who does any job for money)
Death Note (do I even have to say it... L!)
Welcome. These three series are not eligible. You can only nominate animes airing this season, three per week.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Bungou Stray Dogs S3
 
Top