Oshi no Ko - This guy is like the Lelouch Lamperouge of the entertainment industry.
Mahoutsukai no Yome - It's a slow burn but I'm loving it.
Kaminaki Sekai - What in the...?
Vinland Saga - I know Keitl felt betrayed, but he didn't make any friends this episode Tonikaku Kawaii 2nd Season - "a real man dies facing forward!" Kimetsu no Yaiba - the art of the Cliff is strong in this one!
Oshi no Ko - Dating Show Jigokuraku - I Am Groot! Isekai de Cheat Skill.... - So, the dog is a wizard now?
Oshi no Ko - Them watching the dating show was better than the show itself. Mahoutsukai no Yome - Elias x Chise isn't the weirdest pairing I've ever rooted for but it's certainly not normal. Kaminaki Sekai - War of the gods? This series sure is upping the stakes.
Of course I didn’t abandon this. I am just a bit far away from my pc (read: on a trip!) and I will combine it all when I return. So just keep on posting!!!