Anime League Anime League - Summer 2017

Wowzers

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
6,509
Reaction score
5,523
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
What a lonely week, this week! Fate/Apocrypha had a skip week, Re:Creators was done last week, BnHA and Made in Abyss are done this week.

Oh Well, here we go for the last week of the Summer:

Made in Abyss
Boku no Hero Academia

Re:Creators - I watched the recap episode again so I can vote for it again right??? I guess not.
Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e - This gets a vote this week. I watched it all the way along, but never commented or voted on it. It was really good. These people are the spoiled rich or the gifted of the world. They are however not socialized properly so tend to not play well with others. Give it a shot if you haven't.

Next season actually starts today! I've picked out a lot to give a shot, but frankly, most will get dropped this season I think.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,396
Gender
Male
Country
France
Yeah, this season has been rather good. And there are some shows I feel I should have picked up, lack of time :emocat.

Made in Abyss and Ballroom were the highlights for me. Altair also got a lot better recently.

Lot of interesting sequels for fall, what I am going to watch:
  • Kekkai Sensen S2.
  • UQ Holder.
  • Mahoutsukai no Yome.
  • Shokugeki no Soma S3.
  • Black Clover.
  • Dis Irae.
  • Inuyashiki.
  • Umaru S2.
  • Anime-Gataris.
  • Juuni Taisen(Was hesitating a bit at first but I found that it's from Nisioisin).
  • 3-gatsu S2.
  • Kino no Tabi(Never watched the original series).
  • Houseki no Kuni.
  • Hoozuki no Reitetsu S2(The first season was very good).
  • Gintama.
  • Garo Vanishing Line(Hopefully it won't be like Guren no Tsuki).
  • Two Car.
  • Boku no Kanojo ga Majime Sugiru Shojo Bitch na Ken.
  • Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou.
  • Ousama Game The Animation.
Maybe more...
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Made in Abyss
Ballroom e Youkoso


Made in Abyss was my favourite, followed by Kakegurui (mainly the first half) and Ballroom e Youkoso (which I started a little too late). I enjoyed Gamers! in some eps too. Isekai Shokudou I did drop early in the piece but it was nice as well.

Yumeko & Reg are my MVP's :blush
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Boku no Hero Academia
Boruto
Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
  • Made in Abyss:
    --> the final episode spoke for itself
    --> easily the best series this season, a pure gem, Nanachi & Reg 4tw!
  • Boku no Hero Academia
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Behold, the final table:


Change​
Rank​
Anime​
Nominations​
▲2​
1​
Boku no Hero Academia S2
64​
►​
1​
Fate/Apocrypha
64​
▲1​
3​
Made in Abyss
63​
▼2​
4​
Re:Creators
60​
►​
5​
Kakegurui
39​
►​
6​
Gamers!
26​
►​
7​
Ballroom e Youkoso
19​
▲1​
8​
Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e
16​
▼1​
9​
Princess Principal
15​
▼1​
10​
Knights & Magic
14​
►​
11​
Boruto
13​
►​
12​
Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni.
12​
▲1​
13​
New Game +
7​
▼1​
14​
Isekai Shokudou
6​
►​
15​
Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS
5​
▼1​
16​
Dragon Ball Super
4​
▼1​
16​
Tsurezure Children
4​
►​
18​
Koi to Uso
3​
►​
19​
Aho Girl
2​
►​
20​
Katsugeki/Touken Ranbu
1​
►​
20​
Keppeki Danshi! Aoyama-kun
1​
►​
20​
Shoukoku no Altair
1​
►​
20​
Youkai Apartment no Yuuga na Nichijou
1​
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Let's all bow before the proud winners of the Summer 2017 Anime League:

Boku no Hero Academia S2​

Congratulations!
:confetti :confetti :confetti
​

Fate/Apocrypha​

Congratulations!
:confetti :confetti :confetti
​


Last but not least, it is also the time to crown the winning users of this season:

3rd Place
@Sky

2nd Place
@niichan

1st Place
@syx

Top 10:

4th Place @Wowzers
5th Place @GajeelNashi
6th Place @Demonspeed
7th Place @Jammin
8th Place @Juvii
9th Place @Brandish
10th Place @Zasz

Once again, congratulations to all of you! I hope to see you all again for the next season which is already up and running. :blush
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,396
Gender
Male
Country
France
Hmmmm..... but I like giving the occasional vote to lessor known series. Looks like it has resulted in 4th place for the 3rd season in a row.
Naaaa!! It's fixed! :XD
People like us are disadvantaged. These Germans only have victory in mind :nah.
 

Eternal Dragon Of ChaOZ

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 5, 2016
Messages
332
Reaction score
738
Country
Australia
Here's what new anime I completed and my scores
Action Heroine Cheer Fruits 7/10
Aho Girl 8/10
Battle Girl High School 7/10
Centaur no Nayami 7/10
Gamers 6/10
Hina Logi: From Luck & Logic 7/10
Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni. 9/10
Jikan no Shihaisha 6/10
Kakegurui 8/10
Katsugeki/Touken Ranbu 7/10
Knight's & Magic 9/10
New Game!! 8/10
Princess Principle 10/10
Tenshi no 3P! 8/10
Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou no Kyoushitsu 7/10

Ongoing series I completed & scores
Cardfight! Vanguard G Next 8/10
Re:Creators 9/10
Sakura Quest 8/10
Sakurada Reset 7/10
Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul 7/10

Dropped
Isekai Shokudou
Keppeki Danshi! Aoyama-kun
Made in Abyss
Youkai Apartment no Yuuga na Nichijou

My own personal awards

Best Anime
1 - Princess Principle
2 - Re:Creators
3 - Knight's & Magic

Best Male Main
1 - Kiyotaka Amanokouji - Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shugi no Kyoushitse e
2 - Ernesti - Knight's & Magic
3 - Touya - Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni.

Best Female Main
1 - Jabami Yumeko - Kakegurui
2 - Ange - Princess Principle
3 - Kou Yagami - New Game!!

Best Male Supporting
1 - Kazumi Onimaru - Cardfight! Vanguard G Next
2 - Takashi Matsubara - Re:Creators
3 - Sandal - Sakura Quest

Best Female Supporting
1 - Altair - Re:Creators
2 - Manami Mitama - Centaur no Nayami
3 - Hifumi - New Game!!

Best Comedy
1 - Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni.
2 - Aho Girl
3- New Game!!

Best Opening
1 - Aho Girl, all of them are in a playlist
2 - Katsugeki/Touken Ranbu
3 - Princess Principle

Best Ending
1 - Tenshi no 3P!
2 - Centaur no Nayami
3 - Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPQyNl023yk
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I let syx win this time

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm also waiting on the day when Nii's Mini Profile runs out of space for badges. By 2020 every one of his posts will take up a whole page.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I hope you fulfilled this achievement then, syx-san :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx
Top