Made in Abyss:
--> Oh god, every word and reaction from Nanachi is pure gold!
--> That ending.
Fate/Apocrypha:
--> I have mixed feelings about this episode, some parts were nice to see others made me question a couple of things. :/
--> Decent episode nonetheless.
Boku no Hero Academia:
--> Great episode from start to finish.
Fate/Apocrypha - I wasn't fond of this version of Dracula. All monster, no class. Made in Abyss - Is there anything Nanachi can't do?? Cook. Boku no Hero Academia - Just well done, like usual.
- Made in Abyss (Nanachi is great. Why did we get her so late in the season? It's not fair!!) - Gamers! (Mainly because I liked the beautiful ending scene.) - Isekai Shokudou (My god, there was plot all along. I can't believe it.)
Fate/Apocrypha, good episode but no Moedred means no deal.
Boko no Hero Academia, good looking episode but I can't stand Bakugou. I don't like his character or find is his character arc interesting. The anime did the best it could though.
New control making all those changes, we could still see Dorothy & Chise show up in next episode.
Ange & Charlotte together again and causing chaos like old times, but the fun didn't last long.
Final episode next week, should be amazing.
Kakegurui EP 12
Another draw, that was an interesting game they played.
Jabami even got Suzui under her spell in this one.
Very good series, fascinating to watch how everything unfolded and all the mind games that were played throughout.
Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS EP 19
But you still take the damage, there it is.
That was a really intense episode, we get to learn more about playmaker and know what happened 10 years ago.
I think Revolver is the voice that kept talking to Yusaku during that time.
Ah that ending, we have to wait at least 1 more week to learn who the mastermind
Honorable Mentions
Sakura Quest EP 25
Nice festival.
Ririko's singing was great.
I almost teared up whenever Yoshino did during the episode.
I though it was awesome how everyone came to say goodbye to her as she left.
So she decided to do the same thing at another place, 2nd season maybe?
I enjoyed this series from start to finish, I will miss this and all the characters, it was a lot of fun and quite the emotional ride at times.
New Game!! EP 11
Hooray for Nene & Narumi, it's all worked out between them.
Kou is leaving, that will be very sad for Rin and the other, though having seen her skill throughout these season you can understand if a giant company out there would want to hire her.
Hiding in haystacks, reminds me of Assassin's Creed.
The next episode is definitely going to be hard for Rin.
Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni. EP 11
She was wearing something after all.
So the new quest may be to find the rest of the Babylon.
Touya is one lucky dude, all the girls might have kissed him by the end of the next episode.
Knight's & Magic EP 11
The enemy had a few tricks up their sleeve in that first battle, very crafty of them to use that sort of tactic to ground Ernesti.
Looking forward to round 2 next time, should be a really good final episode.
Battle Girl High School EP 12
Alright they managed to save the day.
I liked that transformation scene, their new battle outfits looked really good on them.
Still don't know anything about the mysterious woman plotting behind the scenes, she disappeared before the end, does this mean a season 2 eventually to learn more about her and fight her?
Yes, the team was reunited, and they did a great job.
They managed to foil Zelda's plans and escape the Duke of Normandy for now.
As for what the Duke had at the end, I wonder if those are some kind of documents that has info on the switch that was made between Ange & Charlotte, either way I bet it's something really important that he can use to his advantage.
I really hope there is an S2 sometime, this was my favourite show this season.
New Game!! EP 12
Really sad to see a beloved member leave, can't blame Yagami though, she only wanted to improve and get better, nothing wrong with that.
Really nice moment there at the airport with everyone saying goodbye to her.
Aoba's rant was really funny.
Hope to see another season this, really enjoyed both and want to watch more.
Knight's & Magic EP 13
That was very well done by Ernesti & the rest of the order of the silver phoenix.
I enjoyed this series from start to finish, it was a lot of fun to watch.
Archid you could have done better in that moment you had with Eleonora, if there is naother season he will get more chances.
If there if another season eventually I will look forward to it.
Honorable Mentions
Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni. EP 12
Yumina & Linze got what they wanted.
Yeah I had a feeling they all wanted to marry him.
Haha that was really runny watching Elze punch Touya out when he went in for that kiss.
He's going to end up with 9 wives lol? That's going to be tough, we even got a glimpse of them.
We finally see that guy who was in the opening, Ende is his name.
I enjoyed this from start to funny, it was so funny, I hope there i another season sometime, I really want to watch more.
Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS EP 20
That was pretty sweet by Playmaker, getting those monsters that represented the Zaizen siblings out of the graveyard and then explaining why he did it.
Dr. Kogami, ah so it's that guy who is with Revolver.
Looks like he his only being kept alive by that machine. Reminds me a bit of Noah Kaiba from the original series, he too was only able to live in a virtual world.
Now we just need to know why he wants to destroy link vrains.
Tenshi no 3P! EP 12
Lol at the fishing scene.
both songs were very good and I was impressed with the artwork that Kiriyume produced.
Pretty good series, I enjoyed it from start to finish, I thought the music was great throughout.
Action Heroine Cheer Fruits EP 12
I had a feeling they would do something during the show to make Misaki want to go there.
Thanks goodness Misaki wasn't badly hurt from that bike accident or that fall.
Great show they put on.
I like how they even got Genki into the show for their second season.
Now just wondering if there will be another season? They have the #2 spot so they still have to try and make it to the top.
Pretty good anime, I enjoyed it from start to finish, watching them all start from scratch and everything they went through to get to where are now.
Youkoso Kitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Youshitsu e EP 12
Also watched
Kobayashi-san Chi no Mad Dragon OVA
Oh the classic love potion. Kobayashi can be scary at times, she knew there was something up with that chocolate straight away.
anyone could guess what Lucoa was going to make.
Poor Riko, everyone else also had chocolates to give to Kanna, the explosion was funny.
Oh wow even Kobayashi got a lot of chocolates, then again she does work really hard.
Oh that's right Kobayashi is a wild drunk, reminds me a lot of Erza Scarlet after she's had too much.
It took Elma all night just to make 1 little chocolate ball lol.