Anime League Anime League - Summer 2019

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Almost feel like voting for One Piece bc it really improved a damn lot with the new arc and badass Zoro never stops being great... but better honor stuff that's new for this season

Fire Force
Kimetsu no Yaiba
Lord El-Melloi II


Might still change it if I can watch Vinland Saga in time
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Might still change it if I can watch Vinland Saga in time
As stated above, livechart lists it as a Sunday show so we will roll with that.
That or I will throw a tantrum. :blush
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
1. Fruits Basket - Momji :scryStill crying from it.





I want to live my life, carrying my memories with me. Even if those memories are painful, even if those memories do nothing but hurt me, even if I wish I could forget those memories… As long as I keep carrying them with me, and don’t run away from them… Someday, I believe I will get to the point where I’m not oppressed by those memories. That’s what I want to believe. I’d like to think that there’s not a single memory that I have which would be okay to forget. - Momji Sohma
:sweatdrop Honestly don’t know for the rest. Not finished yet but already could make top 5.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,682
Reaction score
61,392
Gender
Male
Country
France
  1. Kimetsu no Yaiba.
  2. Kanata no Astra.
  3. Fruits Basket.
Maybe I'll update the list in a few hours. I haven't really decided what to watch this season besides some manga/LN adaptations.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,129
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
My list for the moment:

Tejina-senpai
Sounan desu ka?
Kanata no Astra
Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru?
Maou-sama, Retry!
Uchi no Musume no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai.
Joshikousei no Mudazukai
Dr. Stone
Enn Enn no Shouboutai
Granbelm (maybe)
Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo.
Lord El-Melloi II Sei no Jikenbo: Rail Zeppelin Grace Note
Naka no Hito Genome [Jikkyouchuu]
Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 2
Vinland Saga
Kawaikereba ****** demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka?
Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou
Cop Craft
Isekai Cheat Magician
Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator
Tsuujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de 2-kai Kougeki no Okaasan wa Suki desu ka?
Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru no Darou ka II
Fairy Tail
Kimetsu no Yaiba
Black Clover
Boruto
Detective Conan


Thats 648 min/week !!! :arf





Fruits basket
!!! :pout












only watched FB so far.
 

King Moe

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 29, 2018
Messages
5,924
Reaction score
3,413
Age
31
Country
United States
Can I pick OPM? I know season over, but just for it's last episode.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore


2. Fire Force


It just was a nice all around episode with quality action and the backflash, explaining the protagonist’s motivation plus introducing the characters.

Can’t decide on my number 3, probably Vinland Saga or Doctor Stone, liked Kimetsu tho.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Kimetsu no Yaiba

Fire Force



i will think bit between Dr. Stone,El Meliio and FB, haven't seen FB yet.

Can I pick OPM? I know season over, but just for it's last episode.
It is an anime from the spring season and one cour, not eligible in summer season.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Fruits Basket
Kyo's behaviour really intrigues me, and poor Momiji
Dr.Stone
Very interesting concept and great introduction to the story
Kimetsu no Yaiba
Great as always
 

King Moe

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 29, 2018
Messages
5,924
Reaction score
3,413
Age
31
Country
United States
Kimetsu no Yaiba

Fire Force



i will think bit between Dr. Stone,El Meliio and FB, haven't seen FB yet.



It is an anime from the spring season and one cour, not eligible in summer season.
Dang I see. Well if I am to pack the new Spring Anime, it be:

Fire Force
Dr. Stone
Vinland Saga
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Dang I see. Well if I am to pack the new Spring Anime, it be:

Fire Force
Dr. Stone
Vinland Saga
Vinland Saga is eligible from next week

One episode per week


@Crescent Jinx you too.


Edit Crescent nominated Dr. Stone
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Vinland Saga is eligible from next week

One episode per week


@Crescent Jinx you too.


Edit Crescent nominated Dr. Stone
Thanks!
Realized this after said, so went with DS. ^^ Kimetsu is in the calm before the storm. This was hard tho.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Kimetsu no Yaiba

Fire Force



i will think bit between Dr. Stone,El Meliio and FB, haven't seen FB yet.



It is an anime from the spring season and one cour, not eligible in summer season.
Adding


Dr. Stone


Fruits Basket was good too.
 

King Moe

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 29, 2018
Messages
5,924
Reaction score
3,413
Age
31
Country
United States
It's put, you can nominate from next week.
What you mean on that? There was no episode this week, but already nominated?
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
What you mean on that? There was no episode this week, but already nominated?
You can nominate Vinland Saga from next week, though the episode is out this week.


As we are following Livechart which lists Vinland Saga as a Sunday show so it isn't eligible this week.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

King Moe

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 29, 2018
Messages
5,924
Reaction score
3,413
Age
31
Country
United States
You can nominate Vinland Saga from next week, though the episode is out this week.


As we are following Livechart which lists Vinland Saga as a Sunday show so it isn't eligible this week.
Ah I see.
 
Top