Anime League Anime League - Summer 2019

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Fruit basket
Finally got up to fruit basket again and man I'm so glad I did, after all it's the episode I've been waiting for form the start of the serie, REJOICE ALL KYO FANS!!!
kimestu no yaiba
dr stone
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I'll vote for...

Danmachi II
Nice epic ending for this arc with a dash of romance.
Fire Force
For some reason I'm finding Shinra one of the most likeable shounen protagonists of all time. If only the plot made just a little more sense.
Kimetsu no Yaiba
So many death flags for Shinobu... I don't like it.:feelsbadman
Going for the same shows.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Fruits Basket
Dr. Stone
Kimetsu no Yaiba
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Here we go again:


Change​
Rank​
Anime​
Nominations​
►​
1​
Kimetsu no Yaiba
105​
►​
2​
Vinland Saga
79​
►​
3​
Enen no Shouboutai
73​
►​
4​
Dr. Stone
52​
►​
5​
Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka II
31​
▲1​
6​
Fruits Basket
21​
►​
6​
Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator
21​
►​
8​
Uchi no Musume no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai.
8​
►​
9​
Kanata no Astra
7​
►​
10​
Lord El-Melloi II Sei no Jikenbo: Rail Zeppelin Grace Note
5​
▼1​
11​
Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo.
4​
►​
12​
Nakanohito Genome [Jikkyouchuu] Airing
3​
►​
12​
Tsuujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de Ni-kai Kougeki no Okaasan wa Suki Desu ka?
3​
►​
14​
Given
2​
►​
14​
Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 2
2​
►​
16​
Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou
1​
►​
16​
Bem
1​
►​
16​
Carole & Tuesday
1​
►​
16​
Cop Craft
1​
►​
16​
Katsute Kami Datta Kemono-tachi e
1​
►​
16​
Machikado Mazoku
1​
►​
16​
Maou-sama, Retry!
1​
 

Wowzers

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
6,509
Reaction score
5,523
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Takagi-san
Every one needs to vote for Takagi-san this week! Not because it was especially good this week... just because it’s always good... and this was episode 12. Episode 11.

I’ll do the rest of my votes later.
 
Last edited:

Wowzers

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
6,509
Reaction score
5,523
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
That statemnt has me curious, am I going to have to squeeze both seasons of that into my anime agenda?
Oh, Yes you do!



The first season is on Crunchy... the 2nd,... is not.
... but that didn't stop those who knew Takagi-san's attraction.
 
Last edited:

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,171
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
That statemnt has me curious, am I going to have to squeeze both seasons of that into my anime agenda?
Same, now i m curious :zomg
The manga is great, caught it up recently, so need now to binge watch the anime, now


Wondering if i can watch the seasons out of order, considering the format, maybe ill start with S02 and watch S01 later, i think it can work. :hmm
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Wondering if i can watch the seasons out of order, considering the format, maybe ill start with S02 and watch S01 later, i think it can work.
Yes you can watch any episode since you read the manga. The anime eps/parts aren't in order either!

You can start with S2E11 :blush
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Kimetsu no Yaiba

Vinland Saga


Fruits Basket
 

King Moe

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 29, 2018
Messages
5,924
Reaction score
3,413
Age
31
Country
United States
Fire Force
Dr. Stone
Vinland Saga
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'll vote for..

Tsuujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de Ni-kai Kougeki no Okaasan wa Suki Desu ka?
Shirase ecchi. That's really all I need to say.
Kimetsu no Yaiba
I'm really not happy with how much Tanjiro X Shinobu is drawing me in. I see the death flags too. I don't like this!
Lord El-Melloi II
The most "Fate" feeling episode yet.
 
Top