Kimetsu no Yaiba
Danmachi II
Lord El-Melloi II
Danmachi II
Lord El-Melloi II
Going for the same shows.I'll vote for...
Danmachi II
Nice epic ending for this arc with a dash of romance.
Fire Force
For some reason I'm finding Shinra one of the most likeable shounen protagonists of all time. If only the plot made just a little more sense.
Kimetsu no Yaiba
So many death flags for Shinobu... I don't like it.![]()
Change | Rank | Anime | Nominations |
► | 1 | Kimetsu no Yaiba | 105 |
► | 2 | Vinland Saga | 79 |
► | 3 | Enen no Shouboutai | 73 |
► | 4 | Dr. Stone | 52 |
► | 5 | Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka II | 31 |
▲1 | 6 | Fruits Basket | 21 |
► | 6 | Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator | 21 |
► | 8 | Uchi no Musume no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai. | 8 |
► | 9 | Kanata no Astra | 7 |
► | 10 | Lord El-Melloi II Sei no Jikenbo: Rail Zeppelin Grace Note | 5 |
▼1 | 11 | Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. | 4 |
► | 12 | Nakanohito Genome [Jikkyouchuu] Airing | 3 |
► | 12 | Tsuujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de Ni-kai Kougeki no Okaasan wa Suki Desu ka? | 3 |
► | 14 | Given | 2 |
► | 14 | Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 2 | 2 |
► | 16 | Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou | 1 |
► | 16 | Bem | 1 |
► | 16 | Carole & Tuesday | 1 |
► | 16 | Cop Craft | 1 |
► | 16 | Katsute Kami Datta Kemono-tachi e | 1 |
► | 16 | Machikado Mazoku | 1 |
► | 16 | Maou-sama, Retry! | 1 |
Every one needs to vote for Takagi-san this week! Not because it was especially good this week... just because it’s always good... and this wasTakagi-san
It was one of the best things I've ever seen, especially the ending.Episode 11.
That statemnt has me curious, am I going to have to squeeze both seasons of that into my anime agenda?It was one of the best things I've ever seen, especially the ending.
Yes. You like cute things, Jammin.That statemnt has me curious, am I going to have to squeeze both seasons of that into my anime agenda?
Oh, Yes you do!That statemnt has me curious, am I going to have to squeeze both seasons of that into my anime agenda?
Same, now i m curiousThat statemnt has me curious, am I going to have to squeeze both seasons of that into my anime agenda?


Yes you can watch any episode since you read the manga. The anime eps/parts aren't in order either!Wondering if i can watch the seasons out of order, considering the format, maybe ill start with S02 and watch S01 later, i think it can work.

