Anime League Anime League - Winter 2019

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Behold, the final table:



Change​
Rank​
Anime​
Nominations​
►​
1​
Mob Psycho 100 II
100​
►​
2​
Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen
91​
►​
3​
Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari
83​
►​
4​
Dororo
63​
►​
5​
Yakusoku no Neverland
54​
►​
6​
Gotoubun no Hanayome
43​
►​
7​
JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze
42​
►​
8​
Boogiepop wa Warawanai
24​
►​
8​
Doukyonin wa Hiza, Tokidoki, Atama no Ue.
24​
►​
10​
Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken
23​
►​
11​
Fairy Tail: Final Series
21​
►​
12​
Hinomaruzumou
15​
►​
13​
Sword Art Online: Alicization
12​
►​
14​
Kaze ga Tsuyoku Fuiteiru
8​
►​
15​
Radiant
7​
▲7​
16​
Toaru Majutsu no Index III
6​
▼1​
17​
Kakegurui××
5​
▼1​
18​
Date A Live III
4​
►​
18​
Piano no Mori
4​
▼1​
20​
BanG Dream! 2nd Season
2​
▼1​
20​
Black Clover
2​
▼1​
20​
Egao no Daika
2​
▼1​
20​
W'z
2​
▼1​
24​
3D Kanojo: Real Girl 2nd Season
1​
▼1​
24​
Endro~!
1​
▼1​
24​
Fukigen na Mononokean Tsuzuki
1​
▼1​
24​
Grimms Notes The Animation
1​
▼1​
24​
Karakuri Circus
1​
▼1​
24​
Mahou Shoujo Tokushusen Asuka
1​
▼1​
24​
Pokemon Sun & Moon
1​
▼1​
24​
Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita!
1​


Let's all bow before the proud winner of the Winter 2019 Anime League:

Mob Psycho 100 II​


Congratulations!
:confetti:confetti:confetti
​

Last but not least, it is also the time to crown the winning users of this season:

3rd Place
@Demonspeed

2nd Place
@Wowzers

1st Place
@Asako

Top 10:

4th Place @GajeelNashi
5th Place @Arjuna
6th Place @Elusia
7th Place @Sky
8th Place @Nii
9th Place @Crescent Jinx
10th Place @Jammin

Once again, congratulations to all of you! I hope to see you all again for the next season which is already up and running. :blush
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Still represent it cause it deserve it as well other series :).
I doubt a recap Episode is allowed .It is only for those series that aired this week.This is why you saw no one nominated JoJo when it had the first recap.


@Sky is it allowed?
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
That depends. Is the recap listed as a normal episode or as a special?
 

King Moe

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 29, 2018
Messages
5,924
Reaction score
3,413
Age
31
Country
United States
Then I edited then. I switch to Kakegurui if it's not allowed.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'll vote for..

Slime
Tate no Yuusha
Kaguya-sama
 

Wowzers

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
6,509
Reaction score
5,523
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
A recap should be allowed. It's still an episode which aired this week. We also voted for the Re:Creators recap before.
The Re:Creators recap was the BEST recap ever made! Nothing else could ever compare. If JoJo’s can actually compare, then it deserves a vote, otherwise... :no
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
The Re:Creators recap was the BEST recap ever made! Nothing else could ever compare. If JoJo’s can actually compare, then it deserves a vote, otherwise... :no
I haven't seen the JoJo recaps but JoJo as a series is far better than Re Creators.At least that's my opinion.
 

Wowzers

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
6,509
Reaction score
5,523
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I never really got into Jojo so I won’t comment on it... however, if you like it better than the other shows you watched this week, then vote for it.

Speaking of what I watched this week... I’m way behind... I’m back to 60 hr work weeks so after I get off work today I know what I’ll be doing. :sweat
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,964
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
The QQ stylish Nino :hearts
Hinomaruzumou Baka vs baka :XD
Fairy Tail Ultear :crying
 
Top