Anime League Anime League - Winter 2019

Sky

Master of Masters
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Country
Germany
Here we go again. More action at the top!

Change​
Rank​
Anime​
Nominations​
▲1​
1​
Mob Psycho 100 II
36​
▼1​
2​
Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari
35​
▲1​
3​
Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen
34​
▼2​
4​
Dororo
28​
▲4​
5​
Gotoubun no Hanayome
20​
►​
5​
JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze
20​
▲1​
5​
Yakusoku no Neverland
20​
▼2​
8​
Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken
18​
▼1​
9​
Boogiepop wa Warawanai
17​
▲1​
10​
Doukyonin wa Hiza, Tokidoki, Atama no Ue.
12​
►​
10​
Sword Art Online: Alicization
12​
►​
12​
Fairy Tail: Final Series
8​
▼1​
13​
Radiant
7​
▼2​
14​
Hinomaruzumou
5​
▲1​
15​
Date A Live III
4​
►​
15​
Kakegurui××
4​
►​
17​
BanG Dream! 2nd Season
2​
►​
17​
Black Clover
2​
►​
17​
Egao no Daika
2​
►​
17​
Kaze ga Tsuyoku Fuiteiru
2​
►​
17​
W'z
2​
►​
22​
Fukigen na Mononokean Tsuzuki
1​
►​
22​
Grimms Notes The Animation
1​
►​
22​
Mahou Shoujo Tokushusen Asuka
1​
►​
22​
Pokemon Sun & Moon
1​
►​
22​
Toaru Majutsu no Index III
1​
►​
22​
Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita!
1​

Eternal Dragon Of ChaOZ

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Country
Australia
Tate no Yuusha
Now this is what you call an incredible emotional episode.

The spear hero can kiss my ass, what a wanker he is.

And then there is the cruel manipulative bitch, who abuses her power because she is the princess.

I am really happy the the other hero's came to the defense of Naofumi and called out her for her actions during that fight.

So looking forward to the next episode.

Tate no Yuusha
& Tate no Yuusha

Ok I would like to but my proper 2 other picks are

Tenshi Shitara Slime Datta Ken
Mass producing potions for income, great idea, they got a pretty big city now with a lot of people so the more income the better for them all.

It was funny listening to Milim while she was attacking. Her aura is pretty badass looking as well, very ominous and scary. Just praise her already lol.

I like how casually Gobta came along and killed that monster, looks more like a lobster after being cooked but whatever work I guess, everyone looks happy to eat the spider.

That's very clever by Rimuru to give up the glory of defeating the ord lord, he doesn't wasn't others out there to be wary of him and think he's a threat to the world.

Sounds like this Charybdis is a dangerous creature, and they also have to deal with the other demon lord out there, looks like a lot of trouble ahead, looking forward to seeing what happens next time.

Kakegurui
Well done by Saotome to realize what was going on, I had no idea as I don't know much about gambling, it's not something I do but her knowledge was the reason they won it all.

I was kinda half hoping that Miri would go into business for herself and put down the Zero but I do like that ending because now the grudge/revenge match will have so much spice added to it.

Nice to finally see the president gambling, I hope we get to see a full gamble between her and those family members next time or enough of one.

Batsubami is such a likeable character, I hope she is freed from the debt and the family once this is all over.

Ah good so Mary does wish to become president after all, a very exciting development.

Also Watched

Date a Live
There is never a dull moment at school.

Natsumi doesn't know how dangerous Wescott & Ellen actually are, no wonder she was rattled by her power.

They may be children but they are still spirit and have the power to fight.

Hopefully Natsumi feels a little better and will start to like everyone after that treatment.

I am very interested to know why they want Origami on their side, guess I will just have to wait for the future episode to learn more.

Grimms Notes
Oh well the Fairy God Mother, Loki most likely influenced her, quite the twist though, I didn't expect it to be her but I kinda understand what she was saying.

A ultra rare wild crest, you are very lucky Ex, now we now know who he got Alice.

I am interested to know what Loki means to Reina, she didn't quite get to finish that part, i guess we will find out eventually anyway.

Chaos Godmother, yeah it was definitely was an ugly villain lol, fitting for the chaos teller.

It wasn't just Cinderella's story, it was also Ex's, a happy ending for both of them.

Looking forward to the next episode.

Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS
That was quite the interesting duel, it didn't last long but the amount of Link Summoning was insane.

Lightning showing us that Interrupted Kaiju Slumber isn't the only way to wipe out your opponents entire field, he made that look easy.

Really looking forward to Soulburner VS Windy, both duelists are both full of rage.

Circlet Princess

BanG Dream!

Egao no Daika

Boogiepop

Mahou Shoujo Asuka

Girly Air Force

Kouya no Kotobuki

Sword Art Online Alicization

Manaria Friends

Gotoubun no Hanayome

Erinyes

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Country
The Wall
  1. JJBA: Golden Wind.
  2. Mob Psycho 100 II.
  3. Doukyonin: Didn't expect to like this series this much. The last two episodes have been excellent.

Kaguya and Tate no Yuusha were pretty good this week as well.
Yeah doukyonin is just such a gsweet gem :zomg

1- Doukyonin

2- TPN

3- Jojo

Sky

Master of Masters
Global Moderator
Country
Germany
Here we go again. More action at the top!

Change​
Rank​
Anime​
Nominations​
▲1​
1​
Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari
27​
▼1​
2​
Dororo
24​
▲1​
2​
Mob Psycho 100 II
24​
►​
4​
Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen
22​
▲5​
5​
JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze
18​
▲3​
6​
Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken
17​
►​
6​
Yakusoku no Neverland
17​
▼4​
8​
Boogiepop wa Warawanai
16​
▼2​
9​
Gotoubun no Hanayome
15​
▼2​
10​
Sword Art Online: Alicization
12​
►​
11​
Doukyonin wa Hiza, Tokidoki, Atama no Ue.
10​
▲4​
12​
Fairy Tail: Final Series
5​
►​
12​
Hinomaruzumou
5​
►​
12​
Radiant
5​
▼3​
15​
Kakegurui××
4​
▼4​
16​
Date A Live III
3​
▼1​
17​
BanG Dream! 2nd Season
2​
▼1​
17​
Black Clover
2​
▼1​
17​
Egao no Daika
2​
▼1​
17​
Kaze ga Tsuyoku Fuiteiru
2​
▼1​
17​
W'z
2​
►​
22​
Fukigen na Mononokean Tsuzuki
1​
►​
22​
Grimms Notes The Animation
1​
►​
22​
Mahou Shoujo Tokushusen Asuka
1​
►​
22​
Toaru Majutsu no Index III
1​
►​
22​
Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita!
1​

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Country
United States
This week I'm going with..

Tate no Yuusha (Hard not to love Chocobo racing and dbags getting kicked in the junk. Long live the Queen!)
Mob Psycho 100 II (Did Mob just raise another romance flag? Good job!:verily )
Kaguya-Sama (Chika may have to be my nomination for the next waifu wars...)

Last edited:

Crescent Jinx

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
1. Mob Psycho 100 - So much perfection in one episode. 100 out of 10. Best thing I have watched in forever. Hope everyone enjoyed it as much as me. :squee

2.Doukyonin - The reunion of the kittens hit me in the heart, the cuteness of their interaction, Haru learning her name, the budding romance of the humans....

3. Kaguya-sama - Chika saying “I raised that boy” xD Halfway through the episode with that moment, I knew it would make my nomination. The episodes are good but Secretary Fujiwara just adds value to the series with her presence.

Honorable Mentions
Shield Hero which I thought was going to be my third choice because I immensely enjoyed the new character and the race plus that ball kick x). If only we got 4 choices.

Dororo was good but just give the man a break already!!!!
He just got that leg back to have taken again!!! ahhh!!! And poor Mio. The only reason it didn’t make the list was because I wasn’t as into this plot.

Sky

Master of Masters
Global Moderator
Country
Germany
Tate no Yuusha - Vote before SE sues the living hell out of this show.
Kaguya-sama - Chika raised this show to be a top contender for #1!
Gotoubun no Hanayome - Hnnnnnnng. Miku!

Last edited:

Wowzers

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Country
Canada
This week's picks!

Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai -ep05- Chika, the secret leader of the student council!
Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari -ep05- Firo, the replacement loli arrives
Mob Psycho 100 II -ep05- I believe in Saiko Herumetto-sama! :XD

Kaze ga Tsuyoku Fuiteiru -ep16- Team qualifiers…. QUALIFIED! But at what cost?
Dororo -ep05- You win some, you lose some.... body parts :sweat
Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken -ep18- Charybdis awakens
Kakegurui XX -ep05- Yumeko and Yumemi team up to battle against an actress… at singing. And lose?
Doukyonin wa Hiza, Tokidoki, Atama no Ue -ep05- Haru knows her name now!
Yakusoku no Neverland -ep05- Well, that was stressful!
Go-toubun no Hanayome -ep05- My 5 wives get a 5/5 on episode 5 this week :XD
Toaru Majutsu no Index III -ep18- A new arc starting this week. Good action. Looking forward to more.
Sword Art Online: Alicization -ep18- Kirito and Alice still hanging out… while Eugeo is fighting Bercouli and then someone clowns around.

No drops this week… I think I've stabilized at 23 series this season.

Eternal Dragon Of ChaOZ

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Country
Australia
Tate no Yuusha
I remember seeing that masked girl in the first episode, hiding in the castle while Naofumi was being judged.

I'm very happy that the other 2 hero's are now standing up for Naofumi, they have good hearts.

It's always satisfying seeing that bitch get thwarted and people calling her out for it.

Every time she has to run away with her tail between her legs is great to watch.

Filo is an awesome bird, I like how she and Naofumi think alike.

Umm, what just happened there at the end lol.

Tenshi Shitara Slime Datta Ken
Those Harlequin's are a crafty bunch, they definitely said the right things to get Phobio to accept their offer, of course it won't end well for him.

Great idea to build roads that will lead to other towns, that will definitely make it easier to do business with others.

The Veldora part was interesting to listen to.

Charybdis and a bunch of Megalodons, I am very excited for the next episode, it should be one hell of a battle, I want to see just what kind of power it possesses and how they will handle it.

Is there any defense they can put up to withstand any attacks from it at all.

I really like Millim's enthusiasm of just wanting to destroy everything for Rimuru's sake.

Date a Live III
Pretty easy to figure out that Natsumi took the form of Kotori there.

Awesome seeing Kotori user her spirit powers, even though it was for a very short time, she was such a badass in the moment, what a huge blast that was.

Origami got a very powerful suit by the looks of it, she might even be able to fight the a spirit evenly now.

Natsumi finally gave in to all the love and support, just in time as well to help everyone save the day.

Wow lol, she just went in all in with the kiss lol, funny listening to the girl tease him about it as well.

All right there she is, guess we will have quite the fight on our hands next time, should be interesting and quite possibly exciting as well.

I wonder when we will get to see Kurumi?

Also Watched

Grimms Notes
Long John Silver, Treasure Island, wow that really takes me back to me childhood, I loved that movie when I was a kid.

Reina is having a really bad episode and almost screwing everything up for everyone too many times, she should probably just stick to fighting.

Well naturally they get betrayed, he is a pirate after all.

Shane really does get excited by certain things, at least she got them out of there.

So did turn into a swimsuit episode after all lol, I see this in lots of anime's that have a beach scene, usually it happens then though and not at a time like this, well whatever works I guess, they won and that's all that matters.

Wow, someone even Loki bows down tell, I wonder who she is though, I guess we will find out eventually, maybe the final boss of this adventure.

Kouya no Kotobuki
Great work again by the girls, that was a lot of planes they took down, even outnumbered they have superior tactics.

Wow, that guy is an ace pilot as well as a magician, he was pretty cool to watch.

Egao no Daika
Harold was impressive to watch out there, as expected he has so much experience and determination.

Wow look at Yuki go, she made a great play.

Of course Yuki doesn't like that decision but what the adults decided on was not wrong, it was definitely the right course of action.

Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS

Shingeki no Bahamut Manaria Friends

SAO Alicization

Mahou Shoujo Asuka

Boogiepop

Girly Air Force

Goutubun no Hanayome

BanG Dream!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)