Do you not think it has more to do with you living in a cave? 


Living in a cave?! I have wifi, and I checked on him, really amazing guy, but I wonder if he will succeed in any of his endeavors?




That is what the womens are for, amirite?Thats a great idea, why dont you just hire someone to cook and bring food you? This way you won't actually have move, amirite?

Who is to say I haven't thought of that?Thats a great idea, why dont you just hire someone to cook and bring you food? This way you won't actually have move, amirite?

, but do you have any recommendations?
Move?Who is to say I haven't thought of that?
Sadly no woman wants to live in a cave, but do you have any recommendations?
![]()

Hmmm maybe its your approach... what have you been doing to lure them in your cave?Have already done that, and still did not get anyone, any more suggestions?
Maybe you get friendzoned so it never gets deep?I have put a lot of effort into becoming their friends, but it never really goes that deep, I wonder why?
