Fun Thread Answer the Question with a Question! - Part 1

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Do you not think it has more to do with you living in a cave? :worrybunny
 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
Living in a cave?! I have wifi, and I checked on him, really amazing guy, but I wonder if he will succeed in any of his endeavors?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Living in a cave?! I have wifi, and I checked on him, really amazing guy, but I wonder if he will succeed in any of his endeavors?
:nono

Was there such a thing as a cave with wif-fi?
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
A cave with wi-fi?! Does that mean the cave also has a gaming system built in? :nerd
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Seems to be a rather mysterious cave then, no?:hmm

:nod :nod
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Don't you think there's another mystery at hand here , besides the cave? Like who installed the wi-fi?
 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
Who installed the wifi? well..after installing the landline, the modem was no probelm at all, with wifi, I sometimes wonder why I even bother going out?
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Thats a great idea, why dont you just hire someone to cook and bring you food? This way you won't actually have move, amirite?
 
Last edited:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Thats a great idea, why dont you just hire someone to cook and bring food you? This way you won't actually have move, amirite?
That is what the womens are for, amirite?
#KitchenLifeStyle since time started!

:wtf
 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
Thats a great idea, why dont you just hire someone to cook and bring you food? This way you won't actually have move, amirite?
Who is to say I haven't thought of that?:3c
Sadly no woman wants to live in a cave:feelsbadman, but do you have any recommendations?:feelsgoodman
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Who is to say I haven't thought of that?:3c
Sadly no woman wants to live in a cave:feelsbadman, but do you have any recommendations?:feelsgoodman
Move? :derp
 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
Have already done that, and still did not get anyone, any more suggestions?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Have already done that, and still did not get anyone, any more suggestions?
Hmmm maybe its your approach... what have you been doing to lure them in your cave?
 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
I have put a lot of effort into becoming their friends, but it never really goes that deep, I wonder why?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I have put a lot of effort into becoming their friends, but it never really goes that deep, I wonder why?
Maybe you get friendzoned so it never gets deep?
:worrybunny
 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
Yes, but how do I make it go deep?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
If you are really "feeling" the other person, ask them out? (its a 50/50 chance worth a try to know where you stand)
 

DoctorApollo

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2010
Messages
437
Reaction score
276
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
Have you tried actually stating your romantic intentions instead of just becoming closer as friends and hoping they develop feelings?
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
That's one way of approaching but the chances of something happening after you become friends really decreases dont you think?
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Don't you think that being friends with someone is vital to make any romantic relationship work?
 
Top