Answer the Question with a Question! - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Dunno.I always find it hard to catch up with series online,because i sometimes forget to read one chapter and then don't come back(i read quite a lot of manga,so i quickly forget>_>)
So it's easier for me to buy the volumes and read it like that.

Do you buy the vol?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
I do. But I quit buying Naruto a while ago, because I didn't agree with some events lately and following it half-hearted since then. You must be pretty rich then to buy that many mangas , heh?
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I still get pocketmoney,so yeah:hurr

You bought Bleach vl.41 already?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
I have. Next is gonna be Halibel, how awesome it that? :nosebleed
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Very awesome:hurr

What d'you think is going to be the cover for volume 46?
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Doubt he will give us puppet Aizen,i think he will save Aizen for next volume when he evolved(or maybe for even later when he reached the final evolution)

Maybe WW?He never had a cover,did he?(and he just fought with Yamamoto)
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
E3, you've bought all of the Bleach volumes released in your region so far lol?
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
My bro did that too.
Got a problem with that?:p
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Nope. I'm just curious. I've collected all the OP (Viz) volumes so far. :p

You probably have a Naruto collection right?
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
True:p

Do you have any other manga?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,763
Reaction score
26,112
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What is your name?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
I havenot completed my collection yet. There's still a big whole in between, vol. 9-16 and vol. 19 with Hollow Ichigo. You know where to get em? ;/
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
My name?

@Evil
I see.
I guess i can't really help you there...i could tell you where to get them in Berlin,didn't you want to visit Berlin this summer anyway?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Did I say that? :P

(I might have, but this probably is not going to happen, got no more business over there ;/ )
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I see.
I guess you won't come to get some Bleach volumes will you?:p
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
I usually buy then at amazon, so no, I probably won't ;D What are you plotting to do this summer btw?
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
True:p

Do you have any other manga?
Nope. :darn But, I have a lot of manga saved on my comp. ;)

I havenot completed my collection yet. There's still a big whole in between, vol. 9-16 and vol. 19 with Hollow Ichigo. You know where to get em? ;/
E3, do you purchase/collect the German printed version of Bleach or the English one? :blink
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I will travel a lot acutally.First two weeks in Dortmund and then 2 weeks in Poland.Dunno about the rest of the holidays though.

You?
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
France and Barcelona.

Anyone else going anywhere?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top