Shounen Arago by Arai Takahiro

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Where was Seth grapping Arago on page 8?:hurr
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
While reading ch. 32 the whole time I was thinking about the ending to the movie of Speed. I thought it was very satisfying ending, I would have enjoyed more fighting between Arago and that electric horseman guy but he will return eventually. I'm interested in seeing what different elements they all have.
 

tenebrae

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2009
Messages
85
Reaction score
12
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
just read ch 32, and im surprised this isnt more popular its a very good manga
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
I'm going to make another movie reference, A Werewolf in London. Now the only mystery is to find out who the criminal is that's wearing the wolf's pelt. It could be that one detective at the beginning of ch. 33, otherwise I'm clueless. It's an okay mini-arc, I'd rather see another main story line though.
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
So we've got a new arc - I have to say the werewolf arc was resolved somewhat quicker than I expected as well as being rather off topic from the hunt for patch man though I do wonder if this is the last we'll see of him - with the black horse man. Seeing as Rio was the "helpless" damsel in distress with the Pale horse man anyone else guessing that Coco will be the "helpless" damsel of the Black horse man arc XD.

I'm glad that the gremlin survived - it looked as if he was killed in the massacre so yay for another mascot character. Another thing that I'm glad at is how Arago was pointed out to be enjoying or relying more and more on the power of Patch Man. Yet, its not like he has much of a choice given the horse men assault but it is a good point that he'd use it more or less out of impulse now.
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
The ending of chapter 40 was crazy. Is that the real Arago? I can't believe what I'm seeing, dozens of bullet holes in his body and his right arm is about to fall off. Perhaps he will go into some type of super regeneration mode.
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
The ending of chapter 40 was crazy. Is that the real Arago? I can't believe what I'm seeing, dozens of bullet holes in his body and his right arm is about to fall off. Perhaps he will go into some type of super regeneration mode.
After a chapter of fanservice to the ladies XD We get poor Arago turned into Swiss cheese. I don't think its not impossible for him to regenerate - and I somehow doubt that Patchman really needs Arago that dead at this point - so I'm on the same page in thinking he'll probably go into some super immortal regeneration mode. Though the one thing I do wonder about his regeneration abilities is the condition of his brother's parts.

This chapter pretty much established that compared to his parts the spare parts he received are not up to snuff with the rest of his body. Hence, he can potentially lose his brother's parts since they regenerate at a much slower ratio. So what I am wondering about this potential super regeneration mode is how whether he'll still have his brother's body parts in tact.
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
OMG chapter 42 I expected him to do that to Coco but I'm still in shock. I wonder if there will be any way to revert her back to normal... Still with this arc it looks like Joe will be fully aware of Arago's ability - I mean he's about to see the type of foe Arago faces. Though I do wonder if he'll start to hold a grudge against Arago for either a) thinking he is the patch man or b) for having Coco mixed up in this and having her turn into that. Either way, they'll be hitting a huge road bump with their partnership. The latest chapters have been quite great I hope the momentum continues.
 

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States
The translation for 42 got me a lot more nervous, but seeing the scan iut doesn't seem so bad. Feel more sorry for Colo. Poor pooch. I think Coco can be rescued because she's in a biological golem, so Brionac might be able to pull out more than her soul?

I agree with you Hamy that Joe will soon know of Arago's ability. I think he'll feel betrayed.
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
The translation for 42 got me a lot more nervous, but seeing the scan iut doesn't seem so bad. Feel more sorry for Colo. Poor pooch. I think Coco can be rescued because she's in a biological golem, so Brionac might be able to pull out more than her soul?

I agree with you Hamy that Joe will soon know of Arago's ability. I think he'll feel betrayed.
I think one of the more worrisome aspects of Coco right now is that he fused a Gremlin soul into her... Even if Arago somehow manages to remove her from the Chimera created she'd still have that Gremlin soul - who knows what will happen to her after. Then again I wonder if Arago can even unfuse her with Brionac since he's not exactly adept at using it - I would imagine unfusing her would be a highly complicated process... I just don't see things looking up for Coco.
 

Newkerzy

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 22, 2008
Messages
7,560
Reaction score
5,412
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
So.... from the new chapter, (45) it would seem there's two more treasures of Erin. Anybody wanna bet Joe's gonna get one of them?? considering now that he knows everything, I'm willing to bet he'll want one to take revenge on them. It would also help Arago a lot in pursuing Patchman.
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Bumping up this thread again. Last chapter was really great because it explained a lot. The legends behind the four treasures of Erinn. The white horseman is going into a fight with Seth. The story has finally progressed very good. Joe will play an important role too because of the two items he got. I look forward to upcoming chapter


More suspense... This Lia Fail arc is definitely becoming Arago's best arc of all arcs we had at this moment. Goblins stole them and they are finally aware of the existence of it. The question is who will win this race against time? Anyway, this chapters asks for more
 
Last edited:

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
So anyone wanna bet that the clue to Lia Fail lies in the name of the goblin who had orchestrated its stealing? Seems like a giveaway that she would be named My Fair Lady, London Bridge song anyone? My guess is its at London Bridge. Just wondering if any of the characters will have the brains to figure this one out - kinda funny when you think about how violent the White Horseman has been given what a give away the goblins name is.
 
Last edited:

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
@Hamy: you really do think a lot when you read manga :)

Anyway, going by the place - London Bridge probably - I wonder who will be there first. It is very important for Patchman to get his hand on these treasures. So for the story itself, it would be likely possible that the White Horseman will be there. Btw, does anyone think that the fourth horseman could be Arago's brother? I am really curious about the horsemen.
 

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hamy: Ho crap, I didn't even figure that out! I was just going "... 'my fair lady'? What? Is the translator trolling me?"

Sounds like a good bet. Question is, who will claim Lia fail?
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Chapter is out and looks like I was right about My Fair Lady XD!

Though it looks like the White and Pale horseman arrived at the scene first. I wonder if they really will easily acquire Lia Fail, it is after all a stone that would chose a ruler and by that logic it could possibly also be discerning in who may acquire it. Though even if they do acquire it I wonder if it even has any offensive capabilities seeing as well... its a stone that marks you as king.
 

elitefox

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
3,857
Reaction score
679
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Hamy: Ho crap, I didn't even figure that out! I was just going "... 'my fair lady'? What? Is the translator trolling me?"

Sounds like a good bet. Question is, who will claim Lia fail?

Shouldn't they let the dog dig it up then snatch it :eyeroll



I just wonder, can arago make beggar his hades or something like that? I know it will be like shaman king or something but a bit of a pet fighting might help too :tem

broniac is like a booster, that so much boost, its dangerous. or maybe I'm thinking too much.
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Arago's power is becoming a weak point to the horsemen. He has become so strong that the Horsemen are more serious than previous encounters. The white horseman might be the toughest opponent Arago has but somehow I am confident that he will be able to hold off all the attacks. Broniac is going to grow but I am not sure if it'll be good enough to get the stone
 

elitefox

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
3,857
Reaction score
679
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Arago's power is becoming a weak point to the horsemen. He has become so strong that the Horsemen are more serious than previous encounters. The white horseman might be the toughest opponent Arago has but somehow I am confident that he will be able to hold off all the attacks. Broniac is going to grow but I am not sure if it'll be good enough to get the stone

Well, how should I say this... he is the type of fighter that grows on fights rather than training but training helps to introduce him to proper fight but comparing his training to actual battle experience, oh well like most of the fighters I've seen I guess :D
 
Top