Arialph attempts Cleaning challenge #01 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Arialph attempts Cleaning challenge #01

arialph

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
This is my 2nd cleaning work...
It's not yet finished... just need to do some minor adjustments... but I am on the right track? right? o_o

Please rate it. :D

Allashandra

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello. You seem to be on the right track to an MQ clean. A few things to get to though.
Between panel 3 and 4 there is some dirt out side the panels.

Panel 4: Dirt inside the panels. The smaller areas of black need to be filled in such as under the knee and on the shin. The speedlines near the charater and in front of him are faded and something needs to be done about those.

Border between 4 and 5 you left some connecting border line between these two panels.

Panel 5: The speedlines in the background are a mess (blurry) and need to have something done with them.

Panel 7: Same with the speedlines here. For someone who is not familar with One Piece the redrawing is passable except the end of the katana looks a little funny.

It would also look a lot better if it was saved as .png since .jpg will add in more artifacts.

Here is an image with some of the stuff highlighted for you.

Also you should change this image to grayscale

Vato Loco!

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Lol. I don't know if Allashandra missed this but in the top left most panel when you removed the FX from the bottom of Zoro's mouth, you forgot to re-draw the tooth line.

Allashandra

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Vato Loco. said:
Lol. I don't know if Allashandra missed this but in the top left most panel when you removed the FX from the bottom of Zoro's mouth, you forgot to re-draw the tooth line.
Guilty as charged. Good eye Vato Loco.

arialph

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
lol i didn't notice the tooth... XD thanks for pointing out my weaknesses!! really appreciated!! :D