Results are only viewable after voting.

MarmaladeSky

☽ RED SUN ☾
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
The world isn't ready for your poetic greatness I'm afraid, who knows what would have happened if you did

Aaaaanyway. The deadline for the Fate Franchise Banner contest is coming up in four days. So don't waste your time, and start creating something. Time to challenge @Purity of Magi for a battle of the banners.

Also vote for your favorite theme for the next contest! :blush

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I get that it's a little late to post now, but I wonder if I should've submitted my poetic masterpiece
:hmm

... probably not
I'm not sure that anyone else appreciates clocks like I do
Post it. I want to read it~

Charlie

Reaching the 9 heavens \=3=/!
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I get that it's a little late to post now, but I wonder if I should've submitted my poetic masterpiece
:hmm

... probably not
I'm not sure that anyone else appreciates clocks like I do
Well Zimbs - if your submission was going to be anything like mine I'd rather you not.
Mine was 3 pages of blurred out cuss words - kidding. :XD (and not much of a poetic note either... ^^; )
But on a more serious note - would have love to seen your masterpiece. :nod

MarmaladeSky

☽ RED SUN ☾
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands

Time is almost up! You've got 12 hours to submit your banner for the Fate Franchise Banner contest~
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Voting for the Fate Franchise Banner contest has begun!! Vote for your favourite entry.

Also our new contest has started, it's a Kimetsu no Yaiba coloring contest.
The deadline is June 21th, so make sure to participate when you still can!!

As for the last announcement, the winners of the Time Poetry contest are @Purity of Magi and @riki
:lovebunny Congatulations!!

Last edited:

pamuchi

Reaction score
Country
Mexico
Can I pick a manga panel?

pamuchi

Reaction score
Country
Mexico
Yes! Feel free to do that :nod
Another question :P, can I submit two? Different panels, different characters (since I saw a participant who submitted two)

What if I did the lineart? Do I credit myself?

Last edited:

MarmaladeSky

☽ RED SUN ☾
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Another question :P, can I submit two? Different panels, different characters (since I saw a participant who submitted two)

What if I did the lineart? Do I credit myself?
For the first question, the answer is yes you can - just make sure it's one submission. As you can see in Purity of Magi's submission, the different images were merged into one.

And as for the second question - If you do the lineart yourself, just credit yourself yes :nod That way we know you're the one who made it

pamuchi

Reaction score
Country
Mexico
For the first question, the answer is yes you can - just make sure it's one submission. As you can see in Purity of Magi's submission, the different images were merged into one.

And as for the second question - If you do the lineart yourself, just credit yourself yes :nod That way we know you're the one who made it
Alright thanks, I'll upload mine soon :)

MarmaladeSky

☽ RED SUN ☾
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Alright thanks, I'll upload mine soon :)
Great!! I'm looking forward to seeing your work

The deadline for the Kimetsu no Yaiba coloring contest is coming up soon - You have about 14 hours to submit your piece :blush

MarmaladeSky

☽ RED SUN ☾
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Congratulations @Purity of Magi :blush

Hi everyone! Our latest art contest (macro photography) is up - so participate if you can! Also don't forget to vote for your favourite entry from the Kimetsu no Yaiba Coloring contest~

As the summer has arrived, our yearly summer art contest is also coming up soon. Please share your ideas and thoughts on how this contest should look like!

--- Double Post Merged, ---

The Deadline of the Macro Photography contest is coming up~ make sure to participate while you still can :nod

Kiki

𝔊 𝔩 𝔲 𝔱 𝔱 𝔬 𝔫 𝔶
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Congratulations to @Purity of Magi for winning the Kimetsu no Yaiba coloring contest! :party :confetti

Current leaderboard o/

the duo @Purity of Magi and @MarmaladeSky leading! the gap between the duo and revo is just too huge!

:blai

Purity of Magi

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Okay, I see that once again I get multiplay tagged and accidentally clicked on my notifications since I am currently using my mobile. The typical Magu-style.

Alrighty, let's see.....

Mhm..

Mhm..

Mhm..

Right..

Okay...

So...

Everyone's vision:

the duo @Purity of Magi and @MarmaladeSky leading! the gap between the duo and revo is just too huge!

Magi's vision:

The duo @Purity of Magi and @MarmaladeSky are dominating each other! Revo is trying to join in as a threesome, and Farfalla wants to join as well!

Aha. Alright. Let me put this straight into view...

Kiki, are you telling me that Marma and I are a duo as in, topping each others as you explicitely stated that we are ''dominating each other''? Also, are you telling me that Revo is coming next because she is incredible thirsty? More importantly, do I correctly see that Farfalla feels like to get the vibe and flow with trying to join also? So in other words... does this mean that.... we are threesome or actually a fact trying to be a quaternion with Farfalla there looking at the corner, wanting to join? Am I correct?

Wait...

No in fact, shit... Marma is basically sitting on top of me because.... she feels her dominate self?! But... that means..... that I am sitting on Revo.... and Revo is sitting on Farfalla.... holy shit, we are thirsty as fuck, how is that possible? This is not ok. This is absolutely haram in all corse and perspectives that we have witnessed so far on MH. That does not seem right at all.

Marma ffs, I told you to stop bringing the weed to us jesus christ. Look what it actually all lead us to, for the love of god......

MarmaladeSky

☽ RED SUN ☾
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Marma ffs, I told you to stop bringing the weed to us jesus christ. Look what it actually all lead us to, for the love of god......
Well I was under the impression you liked it ;)
Also the more the merrier, I definitely wouldn't mind revo and Farfy trying to join us :hurr