Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread
fable you say
fable you say


Is that a sign that you'll be participating?fable you say![]()
Hey guys! I have another idea for the Art Contest thread! I don't know if this has ever been done or suggested before, but just in case, I'll pitch.
Whichever fable wins the contest should be the next Art Contest theme: Illustrate the Winning Fable.
What d'you guys think?
We already did a coloring of a winner drawing, and I particularly like this one, because it's a lot about interpretation.Hey guys! I have another idea for the Art Contest thread! I don't know if this has ever been done or suggested before, but just in case, I'll pitch.
Whichever fable wins the contest should be the next Art Contest theme: Illustrate the Winning Fable.
What d'you guys think?





I edited it, check if you can see the results now@nana - the poll result is hidden??







Oh, lol, thanks, just make sure you post more literary contests.^Here you go![]()
