Discussion Art Contest Discussion Thread

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread

fable you say :hmm
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread

Hey guys! I have another idea for the Art Contest thread! I don't know if this has ever been done or suggested before, but just in case, I'll pitch.

Whichever fable wins the contest should be the next Art Contest theme: Illustrate the Winning Fable.

What d'you guys think?
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread

Hey guys! I have another idea for the Art Contest thread! I don't know if this has ever been done or suggested before, but just in case, I'll pitch.

Whichever fable wins the contest should be the next Art Contest theme: Illustrate the Winning Fable.

What d'you guys think?
:zomg
:nod :thumbs
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread

I'll try to put something together by the end of this week.^^

---------- Post added March 02, 2014 at 02:11 AM ---------- Previous post was March 01, 2014 at 08:34 PM ----------

Well, I did it faster I guess, hope you enjoy!
 

nanaDmari

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
2,115
Reaction score
1,176
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread

Hey guys! I have another idea for the Art Contest thread! I don't know if this has ever been done or suggested before, but just in case, I'll pitch.

Whichever fable wins the contest should be the next Art Contest theme: Illustrate the Winning Fable.

What d'you guys think?
We already did a coloring of a winner drawing, and I particularly like this one, because it's a lot about interpretation.
I would love to have this one up n_n

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

This week we had a battle of Mafia banners. With strong words to go by, we have our winner.


Congratulations, Utsune!
:confetti​
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread

Congrats, Utsune!
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,047
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread

Grats ust :party

@nana - the poll result is hidden??
Gona stay out of the writing contest. Lately - no inspiration.
Good luck to Faust and Jo and riki, if you take part. :nod
 
Last edited:

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread

^I have the same problem; I have no inspiration so I may not take part in it either :sweatbunny
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread

:gwah

You guys, come on, I want to read some of your work, the more the merrier!

And congrats Utsune! You banner making days are well ahead of you. :zomg
 

nanaDmari

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
2,115
Reaction score
1,176
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread

@nana - the poll result is hidden??
I edited it, check if you can see the results now :)

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

Also, guys, the poll for the next contest theme is up, please, take a time to cast your vote :)
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread

Um, voting for the fable contest? O.o
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread

I guess you won automatically?
 

nanaDmari

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
2,115
Reaction score
1,176
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread

Sorry, guys, I wasn't able to announce yesterday. As Faust was disqualified, we have an automatic win:

Congratulations, Josef!
:confetti​
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread

Forealz? :XD

lol, that's the easiest way I have won anything in my life. >.>

....khm .. thanks, I guess. :D
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread

Congrats, Josef!

IIRC, you won before so I think you win a badge as well :nod
 

nanaDmari

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
2,115
Reaction score
1,176
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread

It may have been an automatic win, but your piece was really complex, I liked the tone and style of it too, it's well deserved :)

And yes, it's his second win in a literature theme, so it grants him a badge! n_n
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread

Well thanks ... ^^;

I guess I did not win it the fair way, but if you guys say so. :p

Btw, what badge? O_O
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: All-Purpose Art Contest Discussion Thread

^Here you go :cookiehand
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Top