Discussion Art Contest Discussion Thread

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France

Lol Darky writes a poem and Elu writes a letter back friendzoning him. Real valentine hours, break your heart if you up :emocat
I wouldn't take it as such, but if you think so :emobirb

.
.
.
.
.
Besides , I'll never give up on you @Elusia , that it takes months, years, or even future lives:bobriki
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines


I wouldn't take it as such, but if you think so :emobirb

.
.
.
.
.
Besides , I'll never give up on you @Elusia , that it takes months, years, or even future lives:bobriki
:lmao

That aside, thank you for understanding me, Darky. That makes me feel better.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
I think it is time for everyone to stop asking questions to Elusia about what she said and wrote. She laid down her feelings and gathered up her courage to write this even though she isn't in the best situation.
So please, i would like you to stop here, and respect her decisions , as I respected them.
If you want to ask something, ask it to me. Stop bothering her, please.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,878
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Let's keep the discussion about Darky/Elusia's relationship details out of this thread please. Might not be as enjoyable for everyone as it might be for yourself. This is meant to be a fun event, but let's not take it too far.
 
Top