"As loucas aventuras do Moa"

Should I get my own thread?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Didn't you just get that?

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • As long as the glass is full

    Votes: 7 58.3%

  • Total voters
    12

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Should I have my own thread?

Now this thread is gay enough to be a secondary yaoi place to chill out. :amuse
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Should I have my own thread?

I was the only polite person that didnt ignore your question! Ç.Ç
Liar! I answered his question :p

Actually you're the one who didn't answer the poll :mono
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Should I have my own thread?

Moa I read no more drunk stories in the win thread? What's happened? :gwah
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Should I have my own thread?

Moa I read no more drunk stories in the win thread? What's happened? :gwah
He can't tell any stories cause he can't remember what happened. :toc
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Should I have my own thread?

Someone roofie'd his drink? :o
Nah, no need to do that. Vodka is his weakness. :blush

---------- Post added August 04, 2013 at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was August 03, 2013 at 08:06 PM ----------

 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Should I have my own thread?

Farf beat me :emocat
But its nice to see you guys coming out of the BR thread for a change xP
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Should I have my own thread?

Nah, no need to do that. Vodka is his weakness. :blush
His weakness is "Catuaba" :teehee ROFL

Farf beat me :emocat
But its nice to see you guys coming out of the BR thread for a change xP
I always come out, i just stay in the shadows T.T
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Should I have my own thread?

Moa I read no more drunk stories in the win thread? What's happened? :gwah
I'm not with that much time to do some spamming, so I'm usually posting the stories on the confessional thread

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

His weakness is "Catuaba" :teehee ROFL



I always come out, i just stay in the shadows T.T
nooo.... Catuaba don't usually erase my memories hahah

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

Anyway, I was at an crazy students event last week... drinking a lot!
I finished the last day trying to capture a goose in the uni's lake hahahah
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Should I have my own thread?

Anyway, I was at an crazy students event last week... drinking a lot!
I finished the last day trying to capture a goose in the uni's lake hahahah
Poor gooses =\
They are already targets of the uni restaurant :teehee
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Should I have my own thread?

I'm not with that much time to do some spamming, so I'm usually posting the stories on the confessional thread

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------



nooo.... Catuaba don't usually erase my memories hahah

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

Anyway, I was at an crazy students event last week... drinking a lot!
I finished the last day trying to capture a goose in the uni's lake hahahah
I see, but Catuaba is sooooooo delicious *-*

Have you tried mixing Catuaba and energy drink already? It's awesome kkkkk

Poor gooses =\
They are already targets of the uni restaurant :teehee
:teehee

Poor gooses, how good they taste? Is uni's restaurant some kind of five stars restaurant? Do they serve 'foie gras'?
 
Last edited:

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Should I have my own thread?

Yes, I mix it from time to time, but I like "catuveja more". Catuaba is a little sweet... the beer takes it away and it goes very nicely
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Should I have my own thread?

Where is the no option?
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Should I have my own thread?

you guys have no heart
:dumpster
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,224
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Should I have my own thread?

SUBBED!
 
Top