Asako's Capital | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Asako's Capital

Asako

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
@Asako glad to hear that, KH is the only game I play besides Zelda :XD
So you like Xion to! How about Roxas and Aqua? :wtf

You already know I will say I like them, I mean who doesn't especially aqua ( even though I like ven better but he's like my top fav with xion )

....the art....xion doesn't even exist,roxas transparent and now axel all alone watching the sunset :emocat
Now the community can no longer make memes about kh recorded and how irrelevant it was ...

Last edited:

Doughboy

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
And yes @revo I'm a KH fanatique
Still I'm curious doughboy how did u found out I'm a kh fan ?
The first post in this exact same thread : D. I even liked it. That opening I’m looking forward too, sometimes at night I listen to aqua’s theme ost... gets me every fucking time lol. I think in the entire trios I only dislike Terra but it’s not really his fault, birth by sleep was way too sad. 0.2 was good too, it really made you like Aqua. I dunno how Sora got to the realm but from watching the aqua vs sora I got a bad feeling smh lmaooo, Aqua is a keyblade master so I just won’t be surprised. I think KH2’s ending was one of the best I’ve ever seen, I replay it once awhile on YouTube lol

Nice to see you’re fan too! I like Zelda too! At this point I’m not sure what you don’t follow that I follow lol @revo

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Oh yea I forgot what the hell I wrote in that opening post :XD

revo

The Witch of Certainty
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Nice to see you’re fan too! I like Zelda too! At this point I’m not sure what you don’t follow that I follow lol @revo
Another Zelda player!! Well, then that's good, seems we know about good taste (?)
Which are your favorite Zeldas games?

Last edited:

Xadyu

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
Where's your nickname from?

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Where's your nickname from?
I dunno I forgot, I've been using this name for years now in other places.

I may or may not just come up with it and then looked if it exist and if it have any meaning or sth like that.

Doughboy

Reaction score
Country
United States
Another Zelda player!! Well, then that's good, seems we know about good taste (?)
Which are your favorite Zeldas games?
All of them honestly but if I had to say my number #1 is Twilight Princess. Turning into the wolf was dope, and Midna is my favorite partner cause she was a savage and never took anyone's shit, I never realized she liked Link until I played it again after some years lmao. Navi always used to get on my nerves with the "HEY" "LISTEN" shit haha.

Xadyu

Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands

I may or may not just come up with it and then looked if it exist and if it have any meaning or sth like that.

revo

The Witch of Certainty
Reaction score
Country
Argentina

I agree with syx that your username is like from a cute anime character tough :awe
Hope it wins the best username
All of them honestly but if I had to say my number #1 is Twilight Princess. Turning into the wolf was dope, and Midna is my favorite partner cause she was a savage and never took anyone's shit, I never realized she liked Link until I played it again after some years lmao. Navi always used to get on my nerves with the "HEY" "LISTEN" shit haha.
Twilight Princess and Breath of the Wild are favorites, especially the last one because I really loved the plot there.
Hahaha Midna is so controvertial, but I like her :XD I noticed she liked him, pretty popular couple tbh.
Navi is the ultimate hated character from games lol glad to see I don't have to hear her anymore (?).

@Asako have ever you played Zelda?

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Sorry it's not an interesting story and that I forgot ?
I agree with syx that your username is like from a cute anime character tough :awe
Hope it wins the best username

Twilight Princess and Breath of the Wild are favorites, especially the last one because I really loved the plot there.
Hahaha Midna is so controvertial, but I like her :XD I noticed she liked him, pretty popular couple tbh.
Navi is the ultimate hated character from games lol glad to see I don't have to hear her anymore (?).

@Asako have ever you played Zelda?
Well I honestly never though that my username could be this liked and that it could be nominated, I was honestly surprised but thanks.

And yes I have played zelda just not breath of the wild but my fav is also twilight.

Man I still remember when I played zelda ocarina of time on the gamecube when I was a child, and the start of the zelda journey.

gnut

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Tfw gamecube was KoKo's childhood system x/

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Ah, no. I haven't played the game, yet. I have only seen the anime and of course some nice fanarts of them (which lead me to watch the anime obvious haha). Like this fanart of Junko for example which I had as a sig for quite a while and I loved the fanart style.

And some others like Celestia and Fukawa etc. xD
So you've gone and done it, that's really like watching the Umineko anime :( Honestly the anime is bad, the games are way way better. Well the damage is there, so I understand if you're not that interested in playing the first game anymore (though would still recommend it), but then I think you should at least check out Danganronpa 2. It has more crazy chars you might like, so whenever you feel like touching a new game please consider it :emobirb

Had to take out some of your media as I couldn't send this, didn't know even the quote media could count.
Well I started really liking toko becausd of despair girls, I love her interaction with her and komaru, sad that u didn't play it, as I think it's pretty important to the timeline and to see Whats happening in the outside world because of the killing game of junko and how things changed.
You should one day play it when u have time.
Here some of the ost but I most admit I prefer the original games osts than despair girls
Well I could recommend despair girls just how fucked up are these character ( outside of what I said before ) and especially monaca.
Fun fact, they are related to the seven deadly sins as form left to right it's wrath, lust, envy, pride and finally monaca being sloth rip the other sins as they weren't included in them
And you could see why tyeye bbecome like this ( even though u probably know form the summary )

And rip KH, well I'm not going to force you to play sth u have no motivation to as it could ruin the experience.
If u ever get to play kh2 I could know u will love it after all the games that I know u play are story heavy and if u ever do I could recommend the HD version plus it have birth by sleep, and I freaking love it especially the cast...and pain, lots and lots of pain :emocat ( u probably already heared form sky and the explosion of the fandom what happen to aqua.. But she just one of the three victims, and she probably had it worst out of all)
Yes I know that media problem, happens to me too...

I agree that mb I should've played it, but by now I know most of the story and the characters, so I have to admit I don't really feel motivated atm. Maybe if V3 gets me into the Dangan mood once again :XD Will be sure to tell you as soon as I start, good to know that there's someone here I can have a great Danganronpa talk with :zomg

As for KH, I don't think I will give 2 a try. You're right that I like story-heavy games, but KH just wasn't my thing I feel. Like it wasn't bad or anything, but it didn't really make me feel much. Sky is a big KH fan too, and he wanted me to play 2 as well, but he couldn't convince me either xD

So I'm curious, what are some of your other fav games Asako?

Xadyu

Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
Aaaasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaako, go read my recommendation in my signature! :zomg
You too @niichan .

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
So you've gone and done it, that's really like watching the Umineko anime :( Honestly the anime is bad, the games are way way better. Well the damage is there, so I understand if you're not that interested in playing the first game anymore (though would still recommend it), but then I think you should at least check out Danganronpa 2. It has more crazy chars you might like, so whenever you feel like touching a new game please consider it :emobirb

Yes I know that media problem, happens to me too...

I agree that mb I should've played it, but by now I know most of the story and the characters, so I have to admit I don't really feel motivated atm. Maybe if V3 gets me into the Dangan mood once again :XD Will be sure to tell you as soon as I start, good to know that there's someone here I can have a great Danganronpa talk with :zomg

As for KH, I don't think I will give 2 a try. You're right that I like story-heavy games, but KH just wasn't my thing I feel. Like it wasn't bad or anything, but it didn't really make me feel much. Sky is a big KH fan too, and he wanted me to play 2 as well, but he couldn't convince me either xD

So I'm curious, what are some of your other fav games Asako?
That's honestly a hard question as my fav always change but the one I listed will be always part of my fav and I'm sure of it :XD
If I had to say chrono trigger, dragon quest 5, okami and finally persona ( all games but I like 3 and 2 the most still didn't play 5, and yes I played 2 and I most say it rather amazing, story wise I could say 2 is the best plus you got admire what they did in this game with adding a certain boss )

They literally added hitler AND with sun glasses wtf <_>
Those are the game I like in terms of RPG as for VN I disnt play much but I could say higurashi all the way, still didn't play umineko but I will, and I will do it before 2018 ends @syx :rolleyes:
I still plan to play a lot of other VN when I have time, fate is definitely one of them but man I need lots of work as fate have a lot of VNs and some aren't even translated so gotta find those fan translation, can't wait to play heaven feels and fate extra ccc to see BB full glory but I hear it doesn't have a translation and the fan translation is still on going :emocat whyy cruel world... ( CCC may be the reason why I don't want to enter the fate VN yet :XD )
Well at least I can admire the op that bb is in form afar for now
And the P2 ops cuz no one knows that game even though it was the start if everything ( P1 is meh honestly but still it's related to P2 story so I guess the start was with P1 ?)
I like the op for eternal punishment better, and yes P2 is divided in two games.
And P3P op cuz I love the visual and song better ( funfact atlus made the op to enjoy form both the MC boy and girl if u just trun the screen or psp the normal way was the makoto and flip it u see the girl side normally )
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Aaaasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaako, go read my recommendation in my signature! :zomg
You too @niichan .
Will u change the recommendation everyday ? As it was sth else yesterday

Xadyu

Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
I have a new recommendation up every week, read that one too! :catshrug

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
still didn't play umineko but I will, and I will do it before 2018 ends @syx :rolleyes:

No surprise there to see @niichan and @Purity of Magi liking my post INSTANTLY. As if they were just waiting for my reaction. :fail

All those teasings don't hurt me and I'm actually not mad at Asako. What really hurts me is the realization that you shamelessly seduced poor little Asako to your side without batting an eye. I can't blame Asako for succumbing to the sheer force and power you two present.

Asako... I know that niichan and Purity-chan are very charming persons and the temptation to join their game is almost impossible to withstand. Believe me if I tell you that I speak from personal experience. Even if you start Umineko this year, there is no telling if you also will finish it in 2018. Not to mention finishing it before me. If there is any sympathy towards me left in your soul, then I beg you to not jump the niichan x Purity-chan train. It won't do you any good. Will you do dis for me?

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
Reaction score
Country
England

No surprise there to see @niichan and @Purity of Magi liking my post INSTANTLY. As if they were just waiting for my reaction. :fail

All those teasings don't hurt me and I'm actually not mad at Asako. What really hurts me is the realization that you shamelessly seduced poor little Asako to your side without batting an eye. I can't blame Asako for succumbing to the sheer force and power you two present.

Asako... I know that niichan and Purity-chan are very charming persons and the temptation to join their game is almost impossible to withstand. Believe me if I tell you that I speak from personal experience. Even if you start Umineko this year, there is no telling if you also will finish it in 2018. Not to mention finishing it before me. If there is any sympathy towards me left in your soul, then I beg you to not jump the niichan x Purity-chan train. It won't do you any good. Will you do dis for me?

Foolish, oh foolish Syx-kun~

PS: Tag me when you have finished Umineko in 2030. <3

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
That's honestly a hard question as my fav always change but the one I listed will be always part of my fav and I'm sure of it :XD
If I had to say chrono trigger, dragon quest 5, okami and finally persona ( all games but I like 3 and 2 the most still didn't play 5, and yes I played 2 and I most say it rather amazing, story wise I could say 2 is the best plus you got admire what they did in this game with adding a certain boss )

They literally added hitler AND with sun glasses wtf <_>
Those are the game I like in terms of RPG as for VN I disnt play much but I could say higurashi all the way, still didn't play umineko but I will, and I will do it before 2018 ends @syx :rolleyes:
I still plan to play a lot of other VN when I have time, fate is definitely one of them but man I need lots of work as fate have a lot of VNs and some aren't even translated so gotta find those fan translation, can't wait to play heaven feels and fate extra ccc to see BB full glory but I hear it doesn't have a translation and the fan translation is still on going :emocat whyy cruel world... ( CCC may be the reason why I don't want to enter the fate VN yet :XD )
Well at least I can admire the op that bb is in form afar for now
And the P2 ops cuz no one knows that game even though it was the start if everything ( P1 is meh honestly but still it's related to P2 story so I guess the start was with P1 ?)
I like the op for eternal punishment better, and yes P2 is divided in two games.
And P3P op cuz I love the visual and song better ( funfact atlus made the op to enjoy form both the MC boy and girl if u just trun the screen or psp the normal way was the makoto and flip it u see the girl side normally )

Will u change the recommendation everyday ? As it was sth else yesterday
Haha you know, you don't need to limit it to RPGs and VNs (I didn't even think of VNs xD), but I see that you know a few things about me already :toc Good to see you're a Persona fan! But you didn't play 5 yet, why!? Personally I think it's the best Persona I've played so far, if I compare the whole package (gameplay, story, etc.), so you should definitely give it a try soon. Didn't play 2, only 3+4+5, but I know about that certain character :lmao Chrono Trigger I didn't play either, have heard it's quite good though. It's just hard for me to play very old games if there's no nostalgia involved lol.

So you did read the Higurashi VN? I'm surprised, but that's cool :zomg
But Fate doesn't have many VNs, just two xD And those two VNs are the essentials, the beginning of everything, so I'm always find it sorta strange if fans have basically seen everything but never read either of the VNs. Everything else is just a spinoff happening in a parallel universe, including Fate/Extra and CCC. Those two are more games than VNs, though I won't deny that both are sorta text-heavy. Not sure how you even know about BB, but I guess you're one of these fans who read up superficial knowledge on the wiki ;p Dunno which Fate works you've seen, but I assume most anime, so... you don't really need CCC for anything and the translation won't be done before 2020, if ever :( CCC is a great game though, I completed one route of the game thanks to a translation I found online, but that was years ago by now, don't think we will see it anytime soon.
I know the Fate/Stay Night VN is long, but if you ever feel like it, you should give it a try. The UBW cuts/changes a bunch of scenes, and I guess the Fate route and Heavens Feel route will be mostly knew for you, so there's a lot to see (and yes, HF is my fav route too).

I like all of the OPs too, you have good taste :blush

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell

Foolish, oh foolish Syx-kun~
xD As an editor myself, it feels so weird to be included in an edit by someone else. In a positive way of course. This one excluded though. :pls

I will let Asako decide on this one. Does she really want to be your minion for eternity? To be labeled as chibi Purity of Magi forever? If that‘s what she wants, then she is well-advised to cling on you guys. Or she decides to be just... Asako... and trust me.
PS: Tag me when you have finished Umineko in 2030. <3
Here is the tag, but for 2018 and not 2030.

@Purity of Magi