Shounen Asklepios by Uchimizu Tohru

Maxy Barnard

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 15, 2006
Messages
3,233
Reaction score
1,618
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
everything gets tanko releases, its officially 3, with 2 and 3 out in april together.
 

thiagojoe

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2007
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
55
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Thanks, Noodles. I have just read the final chapter's scan and saw the info in the last page. :p
I really hope it'll have extras!!!
 

Muddy

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2008
Messages
225
Reaction score
6
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Talk about a kickass last chapter. Had all these interwoven mysteries actually been given time to unfold properly, this series would have been even more incredible. Damn shame.

I'll definitely be buying the volumes.
 

YamazakiSusumu

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
42
Reaction score
9
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I have the first volume. It only has 6 chapters because the first two chapters are so long. You have to take that into consideration. :)
 

hakuba

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 6, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
China
the story is very interesting,but where is the Chapter 11 ?it's no end?
 
Top