Feb 13, 2009 #161 Maxy Barnard Manga Editor有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Oct 15, 2006 Messages 3,233 Reaction score 1,618 Age 36 Gender Male Country everything gets tanko releases, its officially 3, with 2 and 3 out in april together.
Feb 14, 2009 #162 thiagojoe Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,035 Reaction score 55 Age 42 Gender Male Country Thanks, Noodles. I have just read the final chapter's scan and saw the info in the last page. I really hope it'll have extras!!!
Thanks, Noodles. I have just read the final chapter's scan and saw the info in the last page. I really hope it'll have extras!!!
Feb 21, 2009 #163 Muddy Registered User中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Joined Mar 9, 2008 Messages 225 Reaction score 6 Gender Male Country Talk about a kickass last chapter. Had all these interwoven mysteries actually been given time to unfold properly, this series would have been even more incredible. Damn shame. I'll definitely be buying the volumes.
Talk about a kickass last chapter. Had all these interwoven mysteries actually been given time to unfold properly, this series would have been even more incredible. Damn shame. I'll definitely be buying the volumes.
Feb 21, 2009 #164 YamazakiSusumu Registered User初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Joined Jan 20, 2006 Messages 42 Reaction score 9 Age 41 Gender Male Country I have the first volume. It only has 6 chapters because the first two chapters are so long. You have to take that into consideration.
I have the first volume. It only has 6 chapters because the first two chapters are so long. You have to take that into consideration.
Jul 21, 2010 #165 hakuba Registered User初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Joined May 6, 2009 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Gender Hidden Country the story is very interesting,but where is the Chapter 11 ?it's no end?