- Joined
- Jun 22, 2009
- Messages
- 4,224
- Reaction score
- 1,235
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
How is it not against school regulations to bring in what appear to be large, foreign men to compete in a high school athletic event? 


. I would prefer Asano to win but take a mental blow by understanding that he can't break their confidence in Isogai and their bond of friendship.
Tranfer students lolHow is it not against school regulations to bring in what appear to be large, foreign men to compete in a high school athletic event?![]()
Karma learned from his loss, that mini-arc with the kids was very good too.

.
. Was it already over when this chapter got released in Japan?
From what I remember, Jump mangaka write their chapters a month in advance. So I think Matsui was waiting for the right moment to insert the 2014 World Cup, as oppose to writing it as it actually happened. Its nice though, it makes the manga feel more current when they reference current events.So Karasuma knew Bitch-sensei loved him, that flower guy was suspicious but with him being present when they hurt the old man it proves that he was following them for a while already. I am surprised Koro-sensei didn't notice him but he is the God of Death after all...
I wonder if Koro-sensei will talk about the results of the World Cup when he will be back. Was it already over when this chapter got released in Japan?